View Poll Results: Do you believe Dylan Farrow?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

30 62.50%
  • No

7 14.58%
  • I don't know

11 22.92%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Ultimate Member

https://www.cracked.com/blog/louis-c...is-misconduct/

Just some food for thought. Woody Allen is discussed in the article

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Good video and it comes down to either he's lying or she is. Either he molested a child (in a house full of her relatives who already hated him and even the children had been indoctrinated to hate him) OR she was furious about his affair with Sunni (or however you spell it) and was determined to destroy him and indoctrinate a child into believing she had been molested, a child who as an adult still believes it and thinks she remembers it. Apparently, Farrow's own daughter, Sunni, thinks it's in character for her to do something like that.

But there's another issue aside from Allen and his guilt or innocence: societal expectations. Societal expectations are that a relationship between people of drastically different ages is sick, weird and disgusting. Yes and plenty of people still deep down feel exactly the same about gay relationships and relationships between people of different races, etc. So, to me, "societal expectations" are the problem of the people with the bigotry problem.
    That's a unique defense of pedophilia. For the record I'm pro gay and/or interracial coupling.

Fantastic Member

long answer: yep he and his actions speak louder than his words

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    That's a unique defense of pedophilia. For the record I'm pro gay and/or interracial coupling.
    That's a load of crap and you already know it is. It's a defense of relationships between people of drastically different ages. In this case, it was a middle-aged man and a woman of nineteen which, last I checked, is an adult. Child molesting is a completely different issue and requires there be a child involved which is highly questionable considering the circumstances of this case.

What is a known fact in this case is that Allen was having an affair with the daughter of the woman he was in a relationship with. So, he was cheating on the woman he was in a relationship with. He was cheating on her with her own daughter. That doesn't say anything good about him. It doesn't say anything good about the daughter either. But as to whether he was really a pedophile or whether Farrow made it up after she found out he was cheating on her with her adult daughter, we will never know.

To say that the whole thing stinks of questionable motives is putting it mildly.
    Power with Girl is better.

BANNED

I just don't understand the "He obviously likes younger women" = "he likes prepubescent* children" flow of logic comes from. Obviously, there are thresholds in which too young is...well...too young.

What in his work showcases that he is attracted to prepubescent children?

*Please remind yourselves what pedophilia is.