View Poll Results: Do you believe Dylan Farrow?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

30 62.50%
  • No

7 14.58%
  • I don't know

11 22.92%

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Do you think Woody Allen is Guilty.

First let me say I really admire Scarlett Johansson for not being afriad to voice her opinions, her defending her asian casting, trans casting and now saying she stands by Woody Allen who is getting blacklisted in hollywood.

I fear for Scarlet's career though, the me too movement is now in a stage of guilty by accusation and not proof. But to me , the issue is bigger. Another general question out there. do you think Woody Allen is guilty of molesting Dylan Farrow or do you believe that Dylan was brainwashed by Mia Farrow?
    Last edited by Beaddle; 09-05-2019 at 01:42 PM.

I choose to wait for proof/evidence before I make any kind of judgement.
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

yeah, i think he did it.

Fantastic Member

I don't think Allen's past inappropriate behavior makes a good case for him, but I can also easily see how it can be viewed as Dylan being coached by his mother as revenge for being betrayed by her then-husband and her daughter. Not that I think that happened.

I'd reserve judgment until some actual evidence is presented.

Woody is still a thing in Hollywood?

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Well, he married his step-daughter, which is never a good sign. And most of his movies are about older guys creeping on younger women. So the circumstantial evidence doesn't look good. Even this latest movie which got cancelled by Amazon was about a teenage girl "seducing" a stand in for him. He's kind of telegraphed this stuff his whole career.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by Beaddle View Post
    First let me say I really admire Scarlett Johansson for not being afriad to voice her opinions, her defending her asian casting, trans casting and now saying she stands by Woody Allen who is getting blacklisted in hollywood.

I fear for Scarlet's career though, the me too movement is now in a stage of guilty by accusation and not proof. But to me , the issue is bigger. Another general question out there. do you think Woody Allen is guilty of molesting Dylan Farrow or do you believe that Dylan was brainwashed by Mia Farrow?
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/team-...a-al_b_4751454

This is the best article I've seen on the subject and it is accurate. No matter what anyone here votes, the only true answer is that nobody here knows one way or the other at all.
    Power with Girl is better.