Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Last edited by Crimz; 09-11-2019 at 07:13 AM.

Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Enemy Argent? why is he red?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Its DRAMA, gurl.

Plus points to the writer for using a place in Ireland that isn't Dublin. Negative points for the stereotypical Irish redhead

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    It's the Lighting.

She should have known the ginger was evil before evening noticing the acting. She's a ginger; they don't have souls.

wonder if this is symkaria-related

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Plus points to the writer for using a place in Ireland that isn't Dublin. Negative points for the stereotypical Irish redhead
    Eh... the stereotypical irish redhead was telegraphed in issue 2 with the "8 years ago" flashback conversation between Sue and Aidan when they were discussing his "type"

I really enjoyed this issue and loved the new application Sue's powers. It's something I thought about whether she could do it a while ago and it's nice to see that she can. I hope for some more creative uses of her powers in the remaining two issues.

My only issue is the predictable cliffhanger. I called it ages ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I really enjoyed this issue and loved the new application Sue's powers. It's something I thought about whether she could do it a while ago and it's nice to see that she can. I hope for some more creative uses of her powers in the remaining two issues.

My only issue is the predictable cliffhanger. I called it ages ago.
    Agreed. The new use of her powers seems very logical, fun and very well-suited for what she needs to accomplish in this story.

I think what I like the most about this solo adventure, is that Sue comes across as confident every step of the way. I'm not saying that she doesn't come across as confident when she is with the rest of her team, but because she isn't the leader and is often told what her role in any given situation ought to be, it takes away from her strength as a character and as an independent woman. Without Reed or another archetypal leader giving orders it is nice to see that she functions effectively and in a very capable and respectable manner.

The very predictable twist at the end of the issue doesn't bother me, because I just knew it was coming- I had prepared myself. It is very cliché, but hopefully we will at least continue getting new and inventive power uses and more displays of Sue's personality along the way to counter-balance what seems to be a typical spy story.

I certainly wouldn't push that Argent fella outta bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post
    Agreed. The new use of her powers seems very logical, fun and very well-suited for what she needs to accomplish in this story.

I think what I like the most about this solo adventure, is that Sue comes across as confident every step of the way. I'm not saying that she doesn't come across as confident when she is with the rest of her team, but because she isn't the leader and is often told what her role in any given situation ought to be, it takes away from her strength as a character and as an independent woman. Without Reed or another archetypal leader giving orders it is nice to see that she functions effectively and in a very capable and respectable manner.

The very predictable twist at the end of the issue doesn't bother me, because I just knew it was coming- I had prepared myself. It is very cliché, but hopefully we will at least continue getting new and inventive power uses and more displays of Sue's personality along the way to counter-balance what seems to be a typical spy story.
    Yeah I like her confidence. I just hoped that we saw more of her personality shine through, like her sense of humor and things like that.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Bonus points for Irish redhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I certainly wouldn't push that Argent fella outta bed.
    Scans! Scans or we're pushing him out!