BANNED

Default Composite Naruto character vs Composite Bleach

ichigo(with all the powers of bleach) vs naruto(with all the powers of naruto)

only manga, anime and romance talents are allowed.

who wins?

Extraordinary Member

My first instinct is Naruto since his side has moon cutting and tanking moon cutting feats along with probably a longer list of wacky esoterics. But the Ichigo composite does have Gerad's ridiculous get back up stronger and bigger after getting blown up AND Yhwach's future altering abilities and ability to become immune to abilities. So... not sure.

Are they equalized for based speed and strength or is it stacked from their respective series?

As for romance talents. Bleach wins by a country mile. The two main couple have well written relationships that either developed naturally over time or have a good sense of being longterm (Renji and Rukia were basically an old married couple after the Soul Society arc). For Naruto, I love NaruHina and it has some solid moments that hint at things to come, but they really more screen time together (and one amazingly cheesy but equally charming movie that ends with a kiss won't change that), the other option is SasuSaku and that's problematic at best.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    My first instinct is Naruto since his side has moon cutting and tanking moon cutting feats along with probably a longer list of wacky esoterics. But the Ichigo composite does have Gerad's ridiculous get back up stronger and bigger after getting blown up AND Yhwach's future altering abilities and ability to become immune to abilities. So... not sure.

Are they equalized for based speed and strength or is it stacked from their respective series?
    That's the key question. I can't see any scenario in which Bleach wins if they don't blitz Naruto within the first second. If he gets the clones going with some of those abilities, it's over. Just image 10 clones opening the 9th gate (Guy) doing a Morning Peacock, while another 10 are preparing a dimension dump (Kamui), and/or soul-rip (Pain).

Composite Naruto is broken.

As for romance talents. Bleach wins by a country mile. The two main couple have well written relationships that either developed naturally over time or have a good sense of being longterm (Renji and Rukia were basically an old married couple after the Soul Society arc). For Naruto, I love NaruHina and it has some solid moments that hint at things to come, but they really more screen time together (and one amazingly cheesy but equally charming movie that ends with a kiss won't change that), the other option is SasuSaku and that's problematic at best.
    I mean, Ino and Sai got married. That's good, isn't it? ;-p

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

How are they going to hit composite Bleach with all that stuff if composite Bleach has that dude who can just instantly make you forget he exists and becomes conceptually invisible to you?

Also, given that majority of Bleach characters are souls without bodies already, I'm not sure if a soul rip would be effective.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Mac View Post
    That's the key question. I can't see any scenario in which Bleach wins if they don't blitz Naruto within the first second. If he gets the clones going with some of those abilities, it's over. Just image 10 clones opening the 9th gate (Guy) doing a Morning Peacock, while another 10 are preparing a dimension dump (Kamui), and/or soul-rip (Pain).

Composite Naruto is broken.
    I mean, it's completely within Bleach-guy's capabilities to mess around with the past and the future thanks to Tsukishima's and Yhwach's abilities. And thanks to a combination of Gerad, Askin and Yhwach's adaptational abilities, as well as a few layers of regen, the Bleach-guy does have some leeway in surviving quite a lot of things.

I don't even think the dimension dumping would work since tons of characters in Bleach can open up portals from one dimension to the next.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Mac View Post
    I mean, Ino and Sai got married. That's good, isn't it? ;-p
    Eh, kinda. Their issues are a bit of an extreme example of the NaruHina thing. Pre-ending and filler material, they're only significant interaction had Ino flirt with Sai and Sai responding positively to be polite (which seemed to smitten Ino). It's better than nothing, but it's still only one scene.

A much better example would be Shikamaru and Temari who got to hang out a lot and had a great dynamic from the end of their fight and onwards.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    How are they going to hit composite Bleach with all that stuff if composite Bleach has that dude who can just instantly make you forget he exists and becomes conceptually invisible to you?

Also, given that majority of Bleach characters are souls without bodies already, I'm not sure if a soul rip would be effective.
    Oh yeah. I forgot that guy.

And he was just a construct form another guy's imagination.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Yeah I only ever read a little bit of Bleach, but I mean, getting soul ripped is pretty much how early Ichigo got into fight mode, so I really doubt it's going to be relevant here.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

There's also Hyosube's abilities which are quite ridiculously broken. Hard to fight when your power has been straight up deleted and you've been made as strong as an insect.

BANNED

Not to mention that bleach has: the Almighty that was used to create three dimensions, also the regeneration of gerard and aizen, the intangibility of lilie, etc.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by snoke123 View Post
    Not to mention that bleach has: the Almighty that was used to create three dimensions, also the regeneration of gerard and aizen, the intangibility of lilie, etc.
    The Almighty doesn't create dimensions. It allows Yhwach to see the future, alter it and become immune to abilities he can predict with it (or something, that part was a bit weird).

And I'd still like you to answer the speed question.

BANNED

speed doesn't matter

1- both have about the same speed.
    2- bleach has the ability to: see the future, regeneration, intangibility, come back to life, a 15 million degree shield.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by snoke123 View Post
    speed doesn't matter

1- both have about the same speed.
    2- bleach has the ability to: see the future, regeneration, intangibility, come back to life, a 15 million degree shield.
    Speed matters a lot. If you give them stacked speed from their respective worlds then it becomes something of a headache to calculate, but there would probably be a noticeable difference.

Naruto has several layers of regen too as well as a few a number of immortality abilities, intangibility and dimension hoping and attacks that slice the moon in half + the ability to tank said moon slicing attack. I don't quite remember if anybody has future sight, but the most basic verison of the sharingan allows you to predict an opponent's movement which can be added to seeing in all directions with the byakugan.

having Tsukishima and Yhwach's powers combined seems ridiculously broken, basically gives you full timeline editing power

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    having Tsukishima and Yhwach's powers combined seems ridiculously broken, basically gives you full timeline editing power
    exactly, not to mention the visionary, the miracle and the x-axis. and other things.