Fantastic Member

Default any idea about this panels? may be conan comics

any idea about this panels? may be conan comics
    tempppppppp.jpg

Astonishing Member

The two on the left look like Shanna the She-Devil to me.

Fantastic Member

nope tried to search but not found any similer story

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by vikramkhore View Post
    any idea about this panels? may be conan comics
    tempppppppp.jpg
    Looks like Sheena, Queen of the Jungle, to me--the original comic book jungle girl (but not the original jungle girl in fiction), created by Will Eisner and Jerry Iger in 1938. Marvel's pet hobby was ripping off characters from other publishers and--Shanna was a shameless rip-off of Sheena. The artwork looks like it would have been done in the 1980s. I'd look for one of the independent publishers from around that time--there were some that published good girl art. But indies tended to be in black & white, so it would be a rare colour comic or else some cover art. The cut of the jungle girl's animal skin would be too scandalous for any Code approved comic from before the 1970s. In the 1940s maybe, but the art style is too modern for that period.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Looks like Sheena, Queen of the Jungle, to me--the original comic book jungle girl (but not the original jungle girl in fiction), created by Will Eisner and Jerry Iger in 1938. Marvel's pet hobby was ripping off characters from other publishers and--Shanna was a shameless rip-off of Sheena. The artwork looks like it would have been done in the 1980s. I'd look for one of the independent publishers from around that time--there were some that published good girl art. But indies tended to be in black & white, so it would be a rare colour comic or else some cover art. The cut of the jungle girl's animal skin would be too scandalous for any Code approved comic from before the 1970s. In the 1940s maybe, but the art style is too modern for that period.
    did she ever used sword? any other rip off of her?