Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fantastic Member

Default Mr. Satan vs. Chi-Chi

Mr. Satan vs. Chi-Chi. Who is the stronger martial artist? Who wins?

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Chichi was strong enough to sever the head of a dinosaur as a child, and she trained Goten. Outside of some pretty good durability, Mr. Satan can't really measure up.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    Chichi was strong enough to sever the head of a dinosaur as a child, and she trained Goten. Outside of some pretty good durability, Mr. Satan can't really measure up.
    Wasn't the head severing from her gear? She had a sharp blade boomerang thing and a laser blaster iirc. She didn't have any real martial arts at that point. Or at least I didn't think she did?
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Wasn't the head severing from her gear? She had a sharp blade boomerang thing and a laser blaster iirc. She didn't have any real martial arts at that point. Or at least I didn't think she did?

Yep.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

I mean yes she had a blade to do it with, but she still tossed it through like three feet of meat and bone. I don't believe the blade was indicated to be special in any way except for the boomerang effect.

Seems like just innate strength from being the daughter of an actual giant. I mean, she wouldn't be able to throw it that accurately if she really had NO skill.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Hard to get strength feats from that, but her leaping ability and fighting Goku in midair seems way more advanced than anything we've seen Satan do.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!