Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast

No, because it would've been announced on the Pull List video which announced Nebula and Gwen Stacy. It'll probably be in March, alongside the new teen team book which will also be set up by Incoming! (the "titanic divide" of the Champions). Or even April if they want to completely avoid spoilers before Incoming!'s release.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...marvel-mystery
    spoilers:
    Which character is affected the most by this crime, and what does it mean for their future?

I can’t tell you that without giving the whole game away. But they wind up dead before the end as well. And there’s a big status quo shift for a beloved character who hasn’t been much in the spotlight recently. They’re going to be very important in the coming months.
    Well, that means two people die...
    end of spoilers

Also, note to the interviewer, this comic is not out on December 25, because the shops will be closed for Christmas! It's out on Boxing Day.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    spoilers:

end of spoilers

Also, note to the interviewer, this comic is not out on December 25, because the shops will be closed for Christmas! It's out on Boxing Day.
    I don't think you need to put that under the spoiler tag. If they feel comfortable sharing it on their official website one month before the book is even out, it's certainly not supposed to be a secret.

I get the feeling that the victim will be some z-list character, judging by the remark of them being ''a deep dive in Marvel History''. It's so like Ewing to bring back a virtually unknown character and make a big deal out of them. And I also get the feeling that this second death that he teased will end up being more shocking than the one they're actually advertising.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 11-18-2019 at 11:09 PM.

So what do you guys think about what happened in Incoming?

spoilers:
    The two deaths were a Kree and a Skrull.
    end of spoilers

So what do you guys think about what happened in Incoming?

spoilers:
    The two deaths were a Kree and a Skrull.
    end of spoilers
    The magic word is…

spoilers:
    Cotati
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

I'm pretty sure we're allowed to post spoilers since the book is already out, but my largest take away from this preview book is: what is the grand role of the Masked Raider? Both DD and Elektra know about him now and his power to beat them rather easily (though, Matt made the decision not to engage him seeing as how the Raider beat Elektra so quickly). Ewing obviously has grand plans for him, but for now the Masked Raider seems like a sorta "link" to all the events happening next year.

BANNED

Return of Quoi?

Fantastic Member

spoilers:

end of spoilers

So, based on this..
    "And there’s a big status quo shift for a beloved character who hasn’t been much in the spotlight recently. They’re going to be very important in the coming months."

I'm guessing that's going to be Nova (although I don't particularly like him he's beloved to some).. seeing as how he's the only one really on the front lines as shown in this issue, and Ewing taking over the GOTG and cosmic Marvel getting a big push in the near future it seems all but certain to me.

And really, Night Thrasher-out-of-nowhere.. teen heroes getting scrutinized.. seems coincidental, eh? Maybe a new team with members of Champions, Young Avengers, and New Warriors..

Fantastic Member

spoilers:

end of spoilers

So, based on this..
    "And there’s a big status quo shift for a beloved character who hasn’t been much in the spotlight recently. They’re going to be very important in the coming months."

I'm guessing that's going to be Nova (although I don't particularly like him he's beloved to some).. seeing as how he's the only one really on the front lines as shown in this issue, and Ewing taking over the GOTG and cosmic Marvel getting a big push in the near future it seems all but certain to me.

And really, Night Thrasher-out-of-nowhere.. teen heroes getting scrutinized.. seems coincidental, eh? Maybe a new team with members of Champions, Young Avengers, and New Warriors..

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    I'm pretty sure we're allowed to post spoilers since the book is already out, but my largest take away from this preview book is: what is the grand role of the Masked Raider? Both DD and Elektra know about him now and his power to beat them rather easily (though, Matt made the decision not to engage him seeing as how the Raider beat Elektra so quickly). Ewing obviously has grand plans for him, but for now the Masked Raider seems like a sorta "link" to all the events happening next year.
    If covers are literal..

https://terrigen-cdn-dev.marvel.com/...k-eternity.jpg

Maybe everyone gets a share/experience the power.. kinda like Hulked Out Heroes/Fear Itself/Spider-Island/etc

Not so much a new team, but where Incoming only used the Champions roster from the start of Zub's run, and the Outlawed one-shot (which we've already seen a preview for) will have the expanded roster from when Zub's run finished (probably minus Dust), I do expect it to end up with a different lineup when Eve Ewing starts her run properly in April. After all, they'll be transitioning from an activist superhero team to an underground resistance, since they'll be banned from operating openly.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cth View Post
    So, based on this..

If covers are literal..

https://terrigen-cdn-dev.marvel.com/...k-eternity.jpg

Maybe everyone gets a share/experience the power.. kinda like Hulked Out Heroes/Fear Itself/Spider-Island/etc
    Its clearly not Nova. Is very clear who is the central character in this issue

Yeah - the guy you named yourself after - Hulkling.

spoilers:
    He united the Kree and Skrulls into an Alliance - but they're attacking Earth! Dorrek VIII is now a bad guy!
    end of spoilers

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Yeah - the guy you named yourself after - Hulkling.

spoilers:
    He united the Kree and Skrulls into an Alliance - but they're attacking Earth! Dorrek VIII is now a bad guy!
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    That's a shame. Why not go after another mutual enemy like the Shi'ar or the Phalanx? Why Earth?
    end of spoilers

That said, Night Thrasher hasn't come out of nowhere. It's more like he's finally getting used for something major since Al Ewing effectively undid his death in Contest of Champions back in 2015-2016. I could definitely see him reorganizing the Champions and Young Avengers, along with any remaining or available previous New Warriors, as a newer New Warriors team in light of teen heroes' incoming status as outlaws.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I would definitely love to see Night Thrasher leading and/or training a new amalgamated team of young heroes... Get Vance and Angelica back in the fold as well.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    spoilers:
    That's a shame. Why not go after another mutual enemy like the Shi'ar or the Phalanx? Why Earth?
    end of spoilers
    That said, Night Thrasher hasn't come out of nowhere. It's more like he's finally getting used for something major since Al Ewing effectively undid his death in Contest of Champions back in 2015-2016. I could definitely see him reorganizing the Champions and Young Avengers, along with any remaining or available previous New Warriors, as a newer New Warriors team in light of teen heroes' incoming status as outlaws.
    spoilers:
    Because something on Earth is killing Kree and Skrull
    end of spoilers