Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    According to Totality on the X-Boards, they actually confirmed what Incoming is at D23 and nobody picked up on it because nobody paid attention to the panel.

So, yeah, Point One.
    Damn, then the chances that the hack Cates will continue with his lazy and pointless genocide against the Inhumans are higher now as he could be the one in charge of the story of the mystery murder (as the body under the blanket could be Crystal).

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    According to Totality on the X-Boards, they actually confirmed what Incoming is at D23 and nobody picked up on it because nobody paid attention to the panel.

So, yeah, Point One.
    Well, that makes sense... but at the same time, there does seem to be a lot of Kree stuff floating around, so it may be that there is still something coming up involving them, and it's just that a bunch of the books are tying into it.

I would hate for it to be Crystal.

Extraordinary Member

Even if it is a Point 1, which is probably is, we still may be getting an interconnected plot as a way for Marvel to bring the X-Men back into the limelight in the comics.

So I guess that means each illustration is depicting a different story...although kind of weird that two involve murder unless they're for the same one.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So I guess that means each illustration is depicting a different story...although kind of weird that two involve murder unless they're for the same one.
    to be fair, one was a picture with Valkyrie in it, who i presume will be dealing with a LOT of murder victims because that's her job, (both in and out of costume) and the other had Jessica Jones and Daredevil in it, who also frequently deal with solving murders, so...

My guess, Urich, A hidden Alien or a C level hero.

I heard Lang and Crystal getting thrown around. I hope not, I know Ewing isn't a killing a hero guy unless it's a big deal.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    My guess, Urich, A hidden Alien or a C level hero.

I heard Lang and Crystal getting thrown around. I hope not, I know Ewing isn't a killing a hero guy unless it's a big deal.
    Good point about Ewing. He has never really gone on a killi g spree.

Actually, isn't this his first big event where it looks like he might be in charge of it. His books usually integrate quite well into events, so it will be interesting to see what he does.

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by catbellysqueezer View Post
    I hope they are not killing Scott Lang.

I don't even know where he is right now.
    It would be weird if they killed him off again although I wouldn't rule it out

Can't see them killing him. He's the MCU Ant-Man. Surely being adapted in the MCU should secure that identity for that character permanently? And if he dies, there'd be no Ant-Man at all. Eric is Black Ant now, and Hank's still fused with Ultron.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

If it's Urich, I would hope Jessica Drew would get involved since she's been doing the investigative part of his investigative reporting for awhile now (sorry. I'll try to stop). I still think it could be Crystal.

Lang is an interesting theory - why him?
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Why would Johnny be distraught over Scott Lang dying?

Scott Lang filled in with the FF when Reed was presumed dead; they may have gained a care for each other.

Fantastic Member

Maybe it’s Darla Deering

That would make sense... she was on that FF team with Scott (her boyfriend), She-Hulk and Medusa. Nick Spencer used her in his Astonishing Ant-Man series, but she's been limboed since. Which makes her, sadly, a perfect Red Shirt.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman