Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

I think the mask isn't necessarily a power duplicator, but it CAN be, if the situation calls for it. In this case, if it's dark and a situation where Daredevil would be at an advantage due to his radar sense, then he gets radar sense as well, to even the playing field. But in another instance he may get toughened skin or regenerative abilities if facing off against someone with swords or something. Whatever it takes to make the fight even.

Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I was going to check it out anyway, but I really dug the trailer.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Looks like it's Longshot.

BANNED

Cool trailer.

BANNED

Somehow reminds me of infinity crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Ah, ****! I like Longshot and was wanting to see how he would interact in the Krakoa status quo (him being a non-mutant X-Man but a close friend is an interesting take).

I hate when C-list fodder affects characters I like!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Was that Longshot or Moira?

I don't think they would have shown up Sinister putting Longshot in a chokehold if he was the victim. You generally don't want to put the answer to the mystery in the trailer.

Screen Shot 2019-11-14 at 10.13.31 PM.jpg

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I don't think they would have shown up Sinister putting Longshot in a chokehold if he was the victim. You generally don't want to put the answer to the mystery in the trailer.

I think Longshot is an interesting choice here because of his status as an X-Men who isn't really a mutant. With that in mind, his murder would be very important things for the X-Men, especially considering who kills him. I'm leaning on Sinister being a red herring and the real murderer being someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post

the victim has his logo, the cover on 00:09

I think he's a red herring. That logo is basically a Hala star after all, like Carol wears, and Dazzler has also used a similar symbol. Based on the silhouette, which has 2 Faced written on it, I was thinking a Skrull disguised as a Kree. The silhouette seems to have a helmet with a fin, like Mar-Vell had on his debut.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

I think he's a red herring. That logo is basically a Hala star after all, like Carol wears, and Dazzler has also used a similar symbol. Based on the silhouette, which has 2 Faced written on it, I was thinking a Skrull disguised as a Kree. The silhouette seems to have a helmet with a fin, like Mar-Vell had on his debut.
    This would go along with the theories that the mutants are going after an alliance with the Sh'iar.

What does longshot have to do with the avengers and fantastic four? The early teasers hint that the victim has ties to both with their reactions to the body. Why would the torch be crying as bad as he is in that teaser over someone he didn't really know much. Longshot does not add up. Plus that looked more like a female body then male one as well.

Longshot doesn't make sense.

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

The video hints at a massive cosmic-style event coming in 2020. Do you think there'll be sign of it in this month solicitations?