Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    So Jim Cheung is confirmed on the art, which probably means the Wiccan/Hulkling panels he posted on his IG recently were for this.

To be fair, it might still be about Hulkling, in the bigger picture. Not only he was in the very first teaser, but the ''One Will Unite Them'' phrase was used again in the solicit as some sort of tagline. So maybe he's the key player in this, which would be exciting, as events usually revolve around the same A/B-list characters.
    Okay you know what I’ll admit that if the Hulkling portion turns out okay and I hear good reviews I’ll at least pick it up for that. Because I really do want someone to pick up after the end of Al Ewing’s New Avengers run and I’m always hype for more Young Avengers.

I’m not a fan of murder mysteries in superhero books but I’ll admit to liking it when the heroes end up all coming together, probably my favorite part of the MU.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I've drilled that down and I think I figured out who's writing which characters, based on who's doing the current ongoings:

Al Ewing: Valkyrie, Hulk, and Masked Raider
    Dan Slott: Fantastic Four
    Chip Zdarsky: Daredevil
    Kelly Thompson: Jessica Jones
    Greg Pak: Agents of Atlas
    Eve Ewing: Champions
    Matt Rosenberg: Guardians of the Galaxy
    Ed Brisson: Ghost Rider
    Saladin Ahmed: Spider-Man (note that Nick Spencer isn't listed, so it looks like it's Miles and not Peter, unless they appear together).
    Tini Howard: Strikeforce (Wiccan is on this team, so they'll probably get involved in Hulkling's storyline)
    Jonathan Hickman: X-Men
    Donny Cates: Venom
    Jason Aaron: Avengers

Note: Champions and Guardians were figured out on elimination process, they're not confirmed. Do you guys think this is accurate?
    I feel like Tini would be writing van Excalibur story for this rather than Strikeforce since Excalibur has been teased for it already.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Maybe it's both. I'm sure that while the list of writers is complete, the list of characters probably isn't (for example, Slott could do something for Iron Man, who wasn't mentioned on his own, and not just FF). The thing is, we know Hulkling is involved here, so it'd be a surprise if Wiccan wasn't also involved somehow.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Victims hand looks female to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Maybe it's both. I'm sure that while the list of writers is complete, the list of characters probably isn't (for example, Slott could do something for Iron Man, who wasn't mentioned on his own, and not just FF). The thing is, we know Hulkling is involved here, so it'd be a surprise if Wiccan wasn't also involved somehow.
    Point.

I still think the victim is Crystal.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    Video is up:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yuFGGqJVfg

As I thought, it's more akin to Marvel Comics #1000 rather than Point One.

Attachment 86830
    Thor - What have they done to you?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Point.

I still think the victim is Crystal.
    If we're talking about a Kree war and Quicksilver and Magneto, then she's a logical choice.

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Fantastic! Like the design of the mask. I know nothing about this character though, but he kinda sounds like Psycho Pirate with the whole meta-awareness thing.

Also, he mentioned Orchis, so that's the second comic to mention HoX/PoX with Invaders being the first.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    The murderer will be someone who Marvel wants to promote and to hate for a year or so before they get to be redeemed in time for their movie. So probably Shang Chi or one of the Eternals.
    Moon Knight confirmed for killer.

Extraordinary Member

So is the dead guy the mystery victim or is someone else gonna end up dead?

This actually looks interesting. I'll buy!
    We need better comics

BANNED

Reminds me too much of Rorschach. I wonder if the murder victim is going to be some nobody wearing the eternity mask. Lol.

My guess, the murdered is gonna be a nobody but the Masked Rider is gonna be someone very obscure and Ewing is gonna start building to his Entirety War thing he's been hinting since I wanna say Mighty Avengers.

Also, Loki I doubt is gonna die.