Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    It would honestly be pretty bold if they killed off Spider-man...
    It would the ultimate F-U to Sony but it would also likely sink their comic division (half the titles are Spidey related in one way or another). Although on the off chance it is Peter I'll give the Marvel Office mad props for having guts enough to do so.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Extraordinary Member

So it has to be someone somewhat important, white or Asian, and probably a woman or teenager.

Well, at least Miles and Kamala are safe.

She-Hulk. She is a known member of both FF and Avengers. By Jane's presence, I believe Jason Aaron and/or Al Ewing are the writers.

Jen gets a new costume in November, so that would be funny.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Strange View Post
    She-Hulk. She is a known member of both FF and Avengers. By Jane's presence, I believe Jason Aaron and/or Al Ewing are the writers.
    That would make sense and go along with the other little teaser we have since it looks like the Hulk.

I'm kind of surprised no one has suggested Wiccan since it's pretty obviously Hulkling in the other promo. Not that I want him dead, or see any connection to the the mourning characters.

Considering the Fantastic Four presence and how Johnny is reacting, my first thought was Crystal. Crystal was an F4 member for longer if not as long, as Jen. Also was an Avenger. She also has ties to the Kree since she was married to Ronan. And even if Ronan is dead, it could be enough to want her dead as well.

Quote Originally Posted by strathcona View Post
    I'm kind of surprised no one has suggested Wiccan since it's pretty obviously Hulkling in the other promo. Not that I want him dead, or see any connection to the the mourning characters.
    I don't think it's Wiccan because he's appearing in Strikeforce this month. Same reason why I don't think is Jessica Drew (I've seen others suggest it)
    Last edited by Seren; 09-05-2019 at 08:37 PM.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    The effects of the Disney/Sony fallout are already impacting publishing. It's been real, Spidey. I'll kinda miss you. Sometimes. Maybe.

Wait..why is Valkyrie standing next to characters that matter? Is this a Jason Aaron project?
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

That's Valkyrie? Why does she have wings?

Its Deadpool, hes just playing a prank

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    That's Valkyrie? Why does she have wings?
    The Ultimate Thor hammer became a gold splooge that transforms into weapons and tools Jane needs.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member

If it is Jen, I hope someone addresses whatever happened to the vampire bunny from when she was Morbius's lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    Wait..why is Valkyrie standing next to characters that matter? Is this a Jason Aaron project?
    It's probably an Al Ewing comic.

Either way, it makes sense, because Jane works in a morgue now.

With Jen, they are building towards something with her powers being out of control, which doesn't seem anywhere close to being resolved, and I doubt they'd off her before they can.... though, with what Ewing is doing in Immortal Hulk i guess she'd probably come right back.... But i have doubts it is her. Though no guesses on who it actually is.

But the Incoming text seems to link it with the previous teaser that had Hulkling at the center, and so i think it's probably related to that, and Kree and Skrull stuff, as mentioned before. Carol's presence would make sense in that case, though it seems she's just there with a couple other Avengers.

Jane's presence does seem to point ot Aaron and/or Ewing's involvements, though yes, and with the other Avengers there, I am guessing they will be involved as a team.

And everyone skips right over the Crystal theory. No way it's Jen.

I do agree it's probably Ewing writing though.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast