Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Mighty Member

I really enjoyed this last issue. I am very grateful for The Amazing Spider-Man having a writer that's doing the Peter/Mary Jane relationship and that it's carrying over to other comics that involve Peter. I also like how he's writing the comic overall.
    He's making me enjoying reading Spider-Man comics again
    I have no complaints.

I doubt that Peter and Mary Jane will be remarried any time soon. .....not as long as Joe Quesada works at Marvel
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerSpider View Post
    lol

yeah...NO.

it's black cat annual, not spider-man. if this were ever to be an actual in-canon plot for peter parker it would happen in spider-man. carlie cooper has shown up more in peter's books than felicia has recently.

i agree spencer is firing on all cylinders. he can have all my money.
    I read about Peter marrying Felicia. I was wondering about that.
    Thanks for clarifying that is in Black Cat annual.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Glad to see Teresa back, hopefully we'll see her on a regular basis. And man, the expression on poor Peter's face in that final panel...

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    didnt they kill him in the current Cap run?

that has not been revealed yet. i seriously doubt that he is what he was before Selene vamphandled him. i assumed that they were preparing him as a new vessel for the Red Skull.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post

that has not been revealed yet. i seriously doubt that he is what he was before Selene vamphandled him. i assumed that they were preparing him as a new vessel for the Red Skull.
    which issue is that last i remember is that cap went back to his old costume he worn for secret avengers
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    which issue is that last i remember is that cap went back to his old costume he worn for secret avengers
    that's Hydra Cap fighting Selene. he was sprung from prison as a part of their not-yet-revealed plot. Steve is back in his secret avengers costume.

As a reason for how the upcoming Amazing Mary Jane series comes to be, I though Amazing Spider-Man #29 was very good. And shame on Nick Spencer for tugging on the heartstrings of Peter and MJ shippers at the end like that.

Stillanerd Reads: Amazing Spider-Man #29
    --Mike McNulty, a.k.a. Stillanerd. Contributor for Bam Smack Pow! and Viral Hare
    Previous Articles for Whatever A Spider Can.
    Previous Articles for Spider-Man Crawlspace.

Don't ever take a fence down until you know the reason why it was put up.--G.K. Chesterton

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post

This is my assumption as well....

As for this issue of ASM...Really glad to see Teresa back. Loved her intro in Family Business...and her being brought into SSM and confirming she is a Parker....just thought it was really stoopit that when they gave her a wing suit they did not give her a mask and code name. Lots of birds of prey out there they could have used. Would love to see Teresa and Sam Wilson team up against the Vulturions.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    This is my assumption as well....

As for this issue of ASM...Really glad to see Teresa back. Loved her intro in Family Business...and her being brought into SSM and confirming she is a Parker....just thought it was really stoopit that when they gave her a wing suit they did not give her a mask and code name. Lots of birds of prey out there they could have used. Would love to see Teresa and Sam Wilson team up against the Vulturions.
    That would be cool to see.
    The spider is always on the hunt.