Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think that's a completely separate issue from quantifying his intelligence though.
    I'm not sure we're ever going to agree with this, so let's just agree to disagree on this one.
    His current approval rating is 34%, meaning 34% of Americans are still morons.

Mighty Member

Lois definitely has the best deductive mind among the women of the DCU.
    His current approval rating is 34%, meaning 34% of Americans are still morons.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Dr. Veritas seems to still hold the title of smartest women on the planet and thatís still canon given she showed up in Supergirl in Rebirth.

[...]
    Dr. Veritas also appeared last month in Red Hood: Outlaw #37 and Jason Todd/Red Hood literally called her "the smartest woman in the world".

For smartest women, off the top of my head.....Kimiyo Hoshi-Light is probably on the list, but the one who strikes me as a viable option for "smartest gal" is Dr. Shay Veritas. She's a minor supporting character in the Super-books, introduced during Lobdell's Superman run back in 2012 or so, and I think she was in Supergirl for a little while and, I believe, she appeared in Red Hood recently too.

She's been described as....something like "the world's leading omniologist" or some such, which sounds impressive if nothing else. And she had/has a giant super-lab in the center of the earth with equipment capable of pushing even Clark's physical limits.
    Higher, Faster, Further....More.

Truth, Justice, and a Better Tomorrow!

Bridge Four!

I feel bad for forgetting Veritas, but she does feel kind of obscure and minor to have such an impressive qualification...