Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Results 91 to 101 of 101
  1. #91
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    19,880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mathew101281 View Post
    Wonderwoman and Miss Martian seems more like a big sister/little sister relationship then pears. And Barda is to similar.
    If they're being written right, Barda and Diana are very different people.

  2. #92
    Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    I think Vixen
    I like Vixen too, I think it works on a lot of levels. They have slightly contrasting beauty. Both are elegant and graceful, but Vixen is short-haired and bronze skinned, and also a bit sleeker in build. Both are also worldly, travelling internationally, and both have rich mythological backgrounds. But Vixen is more grounded in humanity, she isn't divine herself. Both also have the potential to confront social ills in unique ways; Diana is a big activist working with institutions but Vixen has seen more localized violence and hardship. The commonalities and differences are each the right amount IMO.

  3. #93
    Judgement Awaits LordAllMIghty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    3,784

    Default

    Vixen, Zatanna, Barda and Canary are my top picks
    I've seen your end and it starts with you challenging me.

  4. #94
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Vixen, Zatanna, Barda and Canary are my top picks
    Even though it's not what you meant, I like the idea of Vixen and Zatanna teaming up and the idea of Bard and Canary teaming up.

  5. #95
    Astonishing Member BatmanJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,350

    Default

    Mera please.

  6. #96
    Judgement Awaits LordAllMIghty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    3,784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretWarrior View Post
    Even though it's not what you meant, I like the idea of Vixen and Zatanna teaming up and the idea of Bard and Canary teaming up.
    Vixen and Zatanna use to have a friendly rivalry when it came to a man named Dale.

    Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    Mera please.
    I'm not against Mera but Flashpoint has left a sour taste in my mouth when it comes to those two being friends.
    I've seen your end and it starts with you challenging me.

  7. #97
    Astonishing Member Güicho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I'm not against Mera but Flashpoint has left a sour taste in my mouth when it comes to those two being friends.
    What better bonding than having once; alt-reality tried to kill each-other!
    They'd probably both laugh about it, and actually celebrate how epic that battle would be.
    While both also secretly imagining - I could totally take her.

    Last edited by Güicho; 09-11-2019 at 09:51 AM.

  8. #98
    Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    If they're being written right, Barda and Diana are very different people.
    I mean more archetype, and power set wise.

  9. #99
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    162

    Default

    Surprised Starfire didn't get more love here. Diana and her have a lot of similarity in their origin. Both are strangers to Man's world, both are princesses, both are warriors. Slightly different perspectively (Diana would be horrified to learn of Starfire's sister trying to kill Starfire). I could see them partying around, visiting different cultures, enjoying life as peers. Fight-style, they are pretty similar yet Starfire provides more long-range support while Diana goes in-close. They should mix well with good writing.

  10. #100
    Incredible Member Electricmastro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Mac View Post
    Surprised Starfire didn't get more love here. Diana and her have a lot of similarity in their origin. Both are strangers to Man's world, both are princesses, both are warriors. Slightly different perspectively (Diana would be horrified to learn of Starfire's sister trying to kill Starfire). I could see them partying around, visiting different cultures, enjoying life as peers. Fight-style, they are pretty similar yet Starfire provides more long-range support while Diana goes in-close. They should mix well with good writing.
    And would have been interesting to see how a full fight would have played out if Teen Titans (2003) is anything to go by as well:


  11. #101
    Judgement Awaits LordAllMIghty's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    3,784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    And would have been interesting to see how a full fight would have played out if Teen Titans (2003) is anything to go by as well:

    I like the idea of them hanging out but...

    This battle would have ended badly for Kory
    I've seen your end and it starts with you challenging me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •