Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I feel it's inevitable that Harley is going to end up on a proper Justice League team (No Justice and JLvsSS doesn't count in my opinion) and when that day comes I will shed a tear for the DCU as a whole.

But yeah, if DC ever does another all-female hero team, I hope they don't have any villains on it, let alone Harley and Ivy.
    The day Harley makes it to the JL is the day that DC comics officially becomes a true clown world(we can argue that it's already a clown world with all the weird decisions they've made lately). If DC wants a female villain or anti hero on the JL there are plenty of better options than Harley.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    The day Harley makes it to the JL is the day that DC comics officially becomes a true clown world(we can argue that it's already a clown world with all the weird decisions they've made lately).
    Well, they did let in this clown...

Last edited by Güicho; 09-08-2019 at 01:00 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post

To be fair, Guy used to be funny.I never found Harley to be funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post

At least Guy didn't blow up an orphanage.
    Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    To be fair, Guy used to be funny.I never found Harley to be funny.
    I find her funnier as a villain.

ISIS ..think of geeks and and egipcians gods..

Wonder Woman does not have friends. Wonder Woman does not believe in friendship. She only believes in slaying the villainous.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

if people are going for a "human-scale" heroine, then I guess Black Canary, or possibly Batgirl, for an all new twist on the "Super/Bat" team-up model. (yes, Diana is not part of the "Super" family.. you know what I'm getting at..)

Time to liver forever! Energist's Avatar

I vote Kate Spencer. They had a pretty good dynamic when they crossed over years ago.

There's definitely room to bond there, I think. Plus, the fact that Kate has a son and ex-husband would give Diana a unique window into the life of a seasoned, independent career woman successfully living in "the world of man."

To be honest, though, my first instinct to most DC-related questions is to answer with "Kate Spencer."
    "Forgiving the unrepentant is like drawing pictures on water." - Japanese Proverb

Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

So, Her answer to the world's finest?

Ideally, she should have a character who contrasts her not only in theme and appearance but also powerset. So characters like Powergirl, and supergirl are out to me.

Also, I'm not a fan of pairing her with derivative characters(with one exception). Superman and Batman aren't sidekicks they are two primaries. So Batgirl, Supergirl, and Batwoman are all out to me.

My pick would be either Zatanna (my one Derivative exception) Vixen or Black Canary. Out of the three, I think Zatanna is the more natural fit. The sword and sandal hero and the magic-user are a classic pairing in literature and RPG's. Black Canary and Wonder Woman is the Pairing that most resembles the Batman/Superman pairing, (street-level hero teams up with Demi-god), Vixen, like Zatanna has an interesting contrasting power set.

Quote Originally Posted by mathew101281 View Post
    So, Her answer to the world's finest?

Ideally, she should have a character who contrasts her not only in theme and appearance but also powerset. So characters like Powergirl, and supergirl are out to me.

Also, I'm not a fan of pairing her with derivative characters(with one exception). Superman and Batman aren't sidekicks they are two primaries. So Batgirl, Supergirl, and Batwoman are all out to me.

My pick would be either Zatanna (my one Derivative exception) Vixen or Black Canary. Out of the three, I think Zatanna is the more natural fit. The sword and sandal hero and the magic-user are a classic pairing in literature and RPG's. Black Canary and Wonder Woman is the Pairing that most resembles the Batman/Superman pairing, (street-level hero teams up with Demi-god), Vixen, like Zatanna has an interesting contrasting power set.
    Why does it have to be just one? She could have more than one best friend. Plus, I like the idea of Diana, Vixen, and Zatanna (maybe throw Canary in there too) fighting a magical character.

Now that I think about it, Vixen and Diana should have a couple of things in common with them both getting their powers from gods and having connection to animals
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by mathew101281 View Post
    Diana and Zee do have a kind of JLA Dark/mythical/supernatural sort of connection, so that would be kind of neat, lending itself to more fantastic stories involving gods and demons.

Lois Lane

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Lois Lane
    ...she's not a super...
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    ...she's not a super...
    She's super fantastic, super awesome, a super reporter, a super cool role model, a super great love interest, a super fine lady. That's a lot of super.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    She's super fantastic, super awesome, a super reporter, a super cool role model, a super great love interest, a super fine lady. That's a lot of super.
    Sensation Comics Featuring Wonder Woman (2014-2015) v2-123.jpg

(From "Girls' Day Out" by Cecil Castellucci and Chris Sprouse in Sensation Comics Featuring Wonder Woman)
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])