Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

No Mans Land was a little different since it was a city that was actually destroyed and abandoned by the United States. This is a city that has been taken over by villains. Way different.

Quote Originally Posted by Talon1load View Post
    No Mans Land was a little different since it was a city that was actually destroyed and abandoned by the United States. This is a city that has been taken over by villains. Way different.
    FTR, I didn't like No Man's Land either - couldn't accept the premise. Mind you, Batman was going to take off in Batman: The Cult, too. Changed his mind quickly, though.
    Last edited by Tzigone; 09-08-2019 at 08:20 AM.

Astonishing Member

Be glad when this runs comes to an end.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Batman Begins 2005 View Post
    Be glad when this runs comes to an end.
    So will I.

The artwork of the preview pages look good, that's the only positive thing I can say about this issue (or what we've seen of it thus far).
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Ansa View Post
    I haven't read much Superman since Bendis took over, but Bruce and Clark certainly aren't going to win father of the year awards anytime soon.
    Indeed they won't. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Beautiful on the outside grotesque on the inside and rotten to the core to boot like a 'good looking prostitute riddled with the clap'. That's King's run...
    Best and most accurate description I've yet read of King's run or what it has devolved into.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Okay but this time the opposite happened. Bruce wanted to immediately get back into the fray, it's the dark-haired lover that convinced him he needs to do this first.
    Selina is a something of a bad influence. On the other hand he was going in without a plan&expecting to lose [half arseing it basically] She's promised to tell him what to do. So this upcoming save is down to her.

A Cat with a plan. Bruce is afterall just a stupid boy.

Cat bragging about stealing implies she has no plans of stopping. I'm not okay with that. Do the Kents know that she steals? Are they okay with it?
    Just wondering since I expect/hope there will be more coupley things once BatCat are married. What about the JL do they know about her current night job?

I hope they don't.

There should be some juicy stories to be mined from those interactions. Scandalous. Oh even better we get the people's response to Bruce Wayne getting hitched to Selina Catwoman Kyle. Known burglar, ex working girl, one time suspected mass murderer and bad girl.

Shame King is leaving. This seems like the kind of crack arc he'd excel at.
    Last edited by dietrich; 09-08-2019 at 12:04 PM.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

"Cat can steal all she wants as long as she steals from bad people"
    - Bruce Wayne/The Batman (probably)

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    LOL at the parenthetical contained word.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Selina is a something of a bad influence. On the other hand he was going in without a plan&expecting to lose [half arseing it basically] She's promised to tell him what to do. So this upcoming save is down to her.

A Cat with a plan. Bruce is afterall just a stupid boy.

Cat bragging about stealing implies she has no plans of stopping. I'm not okay with that. Do the Kents know that she steals? Are they okay with it?
    Just wondering since I expect/hope there will be more coupley things once BatCat are married. What about the JL do they know about her current night job?

I hope they don't.

There should be some juicy stories to be mined from those interactions. Scandalous. Oh even better we get the people's response to Bruce Wayne getting hitched to Selina Catwoman Kyle. Known burglar, ex working girl, one time suspected mass murderer and bad girl.

Shame King is leaving. This seems like the kind of crack arc he'd excel at.
    They know her reputation, both Kents and Justice League, she's the most well-known cat burglar. In New 52 they hired her to test the satellite (she manage to broke their security)

I get the feeling they think... oh, Batman's okay with her, so we're okay with her. This is pretty much the attitude that led Superman to not arrest the Outlaws.

Gordon would be the only one who mind

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    They know her reputation, both Kents and Justice League, she's the most well-known cat burglar. In New 52 they hired her to test the satellite (she manage to broke their security)

I get the feeling they think... oh, Batman's okay with her, so we're okay with her. This is pretty much the attitude that led Superman to not arrest the Outlaws.

Gordon would be the only one who mind
    So No they don't know that she's still going out at night doing crime's.

I don't think they will be okay just cos Bruce is. The Outlaws are Vigilantes not Career Burglars . They are not that different from most of the heroes on the JL and Batman. The Optics are very bad not even to mention the hypocrisy.

JL members have been known to kill. Bruce uses pretty much the same Tactics as RH at times he's even worse. You know who else Locked Penguin up in his secret Jail. Tortured and beat him? Bruce and Alfred.

The Outlaws and Selina are different. Her Crimes aren't in the quest for Justice or to aid others. She is like Robin Hood who has gotten around to the Giving to the Poor part. That part she only occasionally does and not so much recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    I don't think the from bad people clause is even included in that rule.

lol Bruce / The Batman is at least consistent in his double standards and not just when it comes to Women he fancies.
    Last edited by dietrich; 09-08-2019 at 11:45 PM.

I saw Catwoman in LEX LUTHOR side along with many villains..

Then.. She accepted Lex offer..

I think that they destroyed the BatxCat completely without King help..

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post

Think of it what you want, but not everybody at dc is on board with this relationship either. If King wanted them to be married he should have done it in issue 50 and then established their marriage over the next 50 issues.
    Last edited by Ansa; 09-09-2019 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post

I believe she took his offer to aid Bruce. Doesn't mean she's gone Savage Evil. Her being there isn't that big a deal. Selina has always been a character who does thing's like this.

At least she's doing for someone else not like for vanity like the Valuable painting she stole last issue just to hang it on a wall because she really wanted it screw the owner.