10 9.01%
  • Emma Frost And Cyclops Make Out On Jean Grey's Grave

26 23.42%
  • Ugly John existing

0 0%
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beaddle View Post
    Mystique trying to sleep with Gambit pretending to be Rogue is worse than chatting up a high schooler as it is still incest.
    When did Raven give birth to Anna Marie?

How come there is only one Claremont story in the list, by the way?
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

I voted for Scemma getting hot & heavy over Jean's grave.

But going off poll, I think PAD's X-Factor is a big one with his so-called relationships. lol
    • Madrox shagged Siryn & Monet on the same night, then he compares both women in bed & says Monet was better. Then Siryn gets pregnant by his dupe and gives birth to a dupe that prime Madrox absorbed back into his body.
    • Monet is depressed & has thoughts of daily suicide, but the one thing in life that's made her happy was Madrox's dick & multiple orgasms. lol
    • Layla started of as a bratty little kid, then she goes through time, comes back an adult, and Madrox is instantly sexing her up.
    • Then there's Darwin falling "in love" with Monet after seeing her naked on Vanity Fair.

Like one poster here once said, PAD never needs to write romance unless he's under adult supervision. lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 09-08-2019 at 10:48 AM.

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Emma being a home wrecker.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
    Emma being a home wrecker.
    She should have stayed with Sean Cassidy...

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    She should have stayed with Sean Cassidy...
    He was also married, but Moira was dead when Morrison started his run. Nothing was stopping the couple to happen, just Morrison and his fantasies as self-insert

I voted on The Sky Sex Love Story, Husk and Angel. A teenage having sex with a adult on the sky with everyone seeing? WTF.
    That was slight worse than Scott and Emma making out on Jean's grave.

Scarlet and Pietro was on ultimate and they are more avengers than mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post

But going off poll, I think PAD's X-Factor is a big one with his so-called relationships. lol
    • Madrox shagged Siryn & Monet on the same night, then he compares both women in bed & says Monet was better. Then Siryn gets pregnant by his dupe and gives birth to a dupe that prime Madrox absorbed back into his body.
    • Monet is depressed & has thoughts of daily suicide, but the one thing in life that's made her happy was Madrox's dick & multiple orgasms. lol
    • Layla started of as a bratty little kid, then she goes through time, comes back an adult, and Madrox is instantly sexing her up.
    • Then there's Darwin falling "in love" with Monet after seeing her naked on Vanity Fair.

Like one poster here once said, PAD never needs to write romance unless he's under adult supervision. lol
    Stop letting men self insert on the stories

Quote Originally Posted by Beaddle View Post
    Is it fair to say Morrison made a mess of things but Whedon and Fracton made it a beloved romance? Scott/Emma?

It's adultery, its going to be messy no matter how you look at it.
    beloved romance for who? who was into it continue to be, it didn't change nothing. Whedon and Fraction can't write good romances

The Wanda and Pietro incest story was basically the writer’s fanfic getting into canon where it doesn’t belong. While I generally think fandom knows the franchise/characters better and has more respect for them, some stories are only good for non canon fanfic stuff. With appropriate tags, disclaimers and ratings, etc.

I’m a little surprised something as recent as Worst X-Man Ever is on the list. I’ve lately included that as an example of how Marvel saying certain characters “aren’t viable” for a solo/mini/one shot is BS. That mini’s character had NOTHING before the mini, and Marvel still gave him 5 issues dedicated to him. If Marvel can do that, “she doesn’t have enough fan support” isn’t a good enough reason even if it’s true.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

I voted for Emma/Scott because it added many insults to injury. It's adultery being made official, on the grave of the deceased woman, a day after she died, with mind-control creating long term rape without even Emma's knowledge.

The sex sky was a second close, for the same reasons, it added many injures to injury.

Quicksilver Sleeping With His Sister - Alternate reality, completely messed up, but Ultimates 3 was so bad I don't think much people consider it still is canon or even exists.

Beak And Tempest's Egg Babies - I think that was Morrison's crazyness at works, liked it.

Anything With Skin - I loved skin actually :/

Mystique Chats Up A High Schooler - X-Men: Worst X-Man Ever Okay that one is disturbing but it's more about an attitude than acts.

Nightcrawler Dating His Stepsister - Kurt's family ties are so messed up, I'm not even upset about this one xD

The Metal World-Ending Villain That Was In Love With Jean Grey is seen as wrong by pretty much everybody and Charles actually never tried to go through realizing it was wrong and being genuinely happy for her with Scott

Nightcrawler Becoming The Pope - Was more stupid than harmful

Ugly John existing - I'm more upset about how he died (and cyclops killing him) than him existing.

P.S. Emma and Scott having sex on Jean’s grave is someone’s cuckquean fetish.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post

I don't get all love pAD get from fandom. X-factor is so creepy

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Jacket View Post

Ugly John existing - I'm more upset about how he died (and cyclops killing him) than him existing.
    That was upseting, and u know that he was killed with such coldness because he was ugly. Scott suffered zero guilty or consequences for killing a inoccent person

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    P.S. Emma and Scott having sex on Jean’s grave is someone’s cuckquean fetish.
    Seems more like a revenge because Logan desired Jean and she desired him.
    Last edited by spirit2011; 09-08-2019 at 02:10 PM.

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

Nightcrawler becoming Pope because the story was too all over the place to be as funny as it should have been and becasue Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch wasn't 616 and is therefore pointless

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I don't get all love PAD get from fandom. X-factor is so creepy
    I'm the wrong one to ask. I am not a fan of PAD in the slightest given the Monet situation. And overall, I didn't care for his team dynamics or the way he chose to "develop" characters.

When the series ended, I was happy. Compared to series like GenX or Bunncanny where I liked the feel & team dynamic, so when it ended I was sad it was over. GenX wasn't the same when they killed Synch.

Of Peter David, I liked 1) Polaris' origin story, 2) Polaris leading ANXF (when written as such), and 3) Polaris interacting with her siblings.

I don't have views on the rest and didn't read the rest, either.

None of these are 1% as bad as Legion time travelling to sexually assault his own mom while posing as his dad

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    None of these are 1% as bad as Legion time travelling to sexually assault his own mom while posing as his dad
    I don't recall but did David achieve said objective?