Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by witchboy View Post
    I never believed Norman killed baby May. It was much more his style to raise her in secret as his ultimate long term weapon against Peter....
    My thoughts exactly, and/or use her to break Peter emotionally at some future date.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    My thoughts exactly, and/or use her to break Peter emotionally at some future date.
    I wonder if that’s where “Sins Past” came from...

Quote Originally Posted by Doom Answers to No Master View Post
    Well during Revelations, when Osborn ordered his flunkie Alison Mongrain to steal the "package" aka Baby May, I thought what a great way to torment Peter and make the outcome all the sweeter when Parker beats Osborn and claims his child, giving him and MJ a win...then they insult our intelligence by saying "May is alive!" Only for it to be Aunt May who died beautifully and elegantly in issue 400.

Then OMD comes along and after its results, I dropped Spider comics for over a decade...I came back when Slott left (ironically I like his writing on F4)...I love the fact that Peter and MJ are a couple again...hope this eventually leads to the altar....fingers crossed!!!
    Marvel completed messed up with my interest as a reader with those two decisions (Revelations/Baby May/Aunt's May return and OMD). I couldn't believe reading OMD that something like that was happening again. I find it insulting as a long time reader
    It’s like having a big white sheet of paper to draw on! A day full of possibilities!