View Poll Results: Do you want supersons to return or are you happy with jon being in legion

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! I would love supersons to return. Hate jon's legion

27 42.86%
  • No! I am happy with just Jon's legion.

6 9.52%
  • I am greedy! I want both.

22 34.92%
  • I hate both.

8 12.70%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Man! Only 4 people are actually happy with Jon's legion out of this sample size. Yikes! I hope the book works out.

Astonishing Member

I'm happy Jon's joining Legion and keeping SS. It shouldn't be one or the other. However, what I like about Legion is getting Jon's development that's not dependent on a Bat character, which I feel is necessary to avoid comments that measure his relevance in the DCU (apart from his parents) to Damian (no offense to the little Bat tyke). So I will enjoy this Legion thing as long as it lasts.

I don't know how many times I'm going to say that Damian never kidnapped Jon. Maya who was sent to keep an eye on him was forced to bring him in when he endangered himself, Maya, Goliath and the area.

so I'll just post the pages

I apologise for posting so many pages and from such a site but I'm fed up with some just posting incorrect info. If get's taken down then pages 6 -10 of superman #10 show that Damian did not kidnap Jon.

@manwhohaseverything I think we've got our wires crossed. Maybe cos English isn't my 1st language so I'm not getting my point across.

Starfire being able to understand antisocial people and take it in her stride is the reason why she gave Damian a chance and refused to mutiny when BB suggested that she do. She even went as far as to say as much when she compared Damian to a flower from her planet and spoke about how he had a good heart and talked about the numerous times Dick talks about him

So her giving him a chance to learn is exactly what I would expect and he did learn so she made the right choice.

Aside from the Supersons of tomorrow arc which was written by Tomasi, Percy, priest and Abnett also wrote Gar being a bully and not wanting to save people or trying to turn others against damian for the crime of rightfully firing his playmate and cos he was bored. They can't all be trying to write him to look bad to make damian look good especially when you consider that Priest and Abnett wrote what could be argued as Damian being used as a fall guy. They made Damian look bad.

There are lots more pages of Jon just being a d**k for no reason but I can't keep uploading scans when we all have the books.

Deathstroke isn't tough enough to face Ra's head on is a de-powered Deathstroke so Damian taking down a Deathstroke who is a coward isn't propping him. Damian taking down comic Deathstroke is propping him.

Nightwing isn't fighting Damian with the intent to hurt him just to restrain. Damian on the other hand was fighting to kill. So someone of Damian's level trying his best to kill being taken down by a Nightwing who isn't attacking but merely defending makes sense that Nightwing is hurt and damian isn't since one was attacking.

You are right keeping a prison is wrong which is why Damian's team mates are against it and made it very clear [I already said this twice]
    Damian isn't always right if he was he wouldn't have an illegal as hell prison.
    Last edited by dietrich; 09-13-2019 at 07:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    For the record, when I said the current Titans aren't good for Damian, I didn't mean for it to be taken as the series is bad or that he doesn't belong with them or anything like that. Like...I did not say that to bash this run of Teen Titans. Do I personally believe these Titans shouldn't exist? Yes, even if it did start to grow on me. But that's a totally different discussion.

However, as a person (especially one who wants to be a hero), this team is not good for him. It's taken him down a dark path that's alienated him from his family and friends (at this point, even his teammates). It's led to him making choices that are reckless and stupid, even for him. Sure he means well and his being a Titan has led to some interesting stories and situations, but if we're looking for things that are good for the mental stability of an already emotionally unsound 13 year old who still struggles to fight his dark tendencies, brought on by an early life of abuse....putting him in charge of these particular Titans would probably be at the very bottom of that list lol.

It's not healthy. Nobody on this team is really good for each other. Nobody there really makes someone else a better person. Most (not all) of the time, they don't even seem like they really like each other (and none of them are a big fan of Damian right now). It's a bunch of damaged and lost children, coming together and making themselves even more damaged and lost. And yeah, I get it. That's the whole point. They're not conventional superheroes. They "play by their own rules". They're "Not your daddy's Teen Titans". But that doesn't really negate my point that being there has kinda been damaging to him as a person...in fact that strengthens my belief. Especially when you get to that whole fiasco with Slade.

In short, I'm not speaking about him in terms of a character. Because in that regard, its neen doing a great job fleshing him out and giving him some more depth (even if I don't care for how he's been fleshed out). But looking at him as a person, as a child even, I'm pretty sure he'll be on the verge of a mental breakdown before this run ends xD (and...honestly, I'm all here for that. Break the kid down and the build him back up).

As for his relationship with Jon: I've never seen it as anything but beneficial to both of them. He reminds me of Dick in the way he seems to bring out a side of Damian that most people in his life never see. And being around someone like Damian helps give Jon a little perspective on hero life (or just life in general) outside of his cozy upbringing and the annoyingly bright beacon of perfection that is his father. Sure their initial meeting was rocky (though that was completely Damian's fault. He's sure been in a kidnappy mood these past few years) and it took them a bit to warm up to each other. But once they did, they became a pair who almost dethroned the NTT and Young Justice as my favorite example of friendship in the DC Universe.

My only criticism is that I wish Super Sons had done more...emotional drama too. Especially with Jon's discovery of Damian's past (especially since issue synopsis made it sound like it'd be some shocking revelation for him). These two do well in fun, over the top, and comedic moments but I wish they'd explored some more serious or even sadder times between them as well. Something to really tug at the heartstrings. With all the shit they've both been through (especially after Jon's run in with Manchester Black), there's no way neither of them didn't have anything to get off their chests. I dunno. That's just me. I'm a sucker for sappy moments like that.
    And those are the reasons why I like the current TT and why I said it's challenging Damian. He is clearly making a mistake but that's interesting to me. Supersons is great and it's fun to see Damian get to be a kid but it's a tad watered down for me. I like when my heroes overcome.

Yeesh, and I thought I was Damian's biggest fan. You wrote a whole damn dissertation xD

Yeah I'm all for heroes overcoming tough times in their lives. That's ones of the reasons Damian is my favorite Robin to begin with. I just...dont really care for this particular obstacle. These Titans have rubbed me the wrong way since day 1 and while my problems with them have started to subside....half of them can still die in a ditch for all i care. I've ranted about this before so I'll keep it brief but I just... don't like the dark direction Damian's taken since Rebirth began. He doesn't have to be all sunshine and rainbows, God no. That would ruin him. But he was on a pretty nice high point before all this got started. He's been broken down, beaten, challenged, and even killed enough times already. Like Bruce in King's run, seeing Damian being slowly broken down again. Seeing him go back to disregarding any Batfam member who isn't Dick. Seeing him and Bruce back to not being on good terms. It just kinda feels...wrong. Especially when he was finally starting to bounce back from all that. There are ways to challenge a character without this sense of "deja Vu". Even with the circumstances so different, I just feel like...we've been here before. Like Damian is progressing in some ways but going backwards in others.

As for Jon's treatment of Damian and vice versa, I suppose that's a matter of perspective because I'm not seeing anything that makes Damian look bad or makes Jon come off as overly antagonistic. They both pick with each other like that all the time. That's like...what half of their dynamic tends to be. It's just how some friends are. It's cute in a "I can say these things to/about you but nobody else can" kind of way. Shit, me and my friends do and say MUCH worse stuff to each other but we know it's done with love. Shit, the average conversation between me and my sister has one of us calling the other some variation of "nigga", "bitch", or "mutha fucka" at least once lol. Jon don't mean anything by it. He clearly loves his bat bro xD
    Last edited by Blue22; 09-13-2019 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    There are lots more pages of Jon just being a d**k for no reason but I can't keep uploading scans when we all have the books.

Deathstroke isn't tough enough to face Ra's head on is a de-powered Deathstroke so Damian taking down a Deathstroke who is a coward isn't propping him. Damian taking down comic Deathstroke is propping him.

Nightwing isn't fighting Damian with the intent to hurt him just to restrain. Damian on the other hand was fighting to kill. So someone of Damian's level trying his best to kill being taken down by a Nightwing who isn't attacking but merely defending makes sense that Nightwing is hurt and damian isn't since one was attacking.

You are right keeping a prison is wrong which is why Damian's team mates are against it and made it very clear [I already said this twice]
    Damian isn't always right if he was he wouldn't have an illegal as hell prison.
    After that, he fell and lost consciousness.next thing he woke up in a cave fully strapped and with wires all over

How does this prove that he did not kidnap him? Firstly, damian had no business sending his friends there. THey took jon without his permission or his parent's knowledge to someplace that is unknown to jon, presumably with Damian's knowledge. That's kidnapping, my friend. As for his powers, it was wonky. But, He was getting powers under control. That's not even any of Damian's business. It was jon and clark's business. Even then, They had talked to and informed justice league about it prior to this. Damian had no authority to make people spy on him. Goliath scared him and made him sneeze.Jon's unstable powers are clark's business. He would have come to the rescue as you see in the cave. Clark has his way of handling things.

Giving damian a chance shouldn't be letting him lead a team that has her on it. She should be the one in charge. Damian has nowhere near the experience she has. I would agree, if starfire wasn't there it would be alright.

As for looking bad, as i said damian was made to look good at the expense of other titans like beast boy, nightwing, starfire.. Etc. So, now the shoe is on the other foot that's it. I mean, have you read dark Knight returns it basically had batman look good by making superman a stooge. These things happen. Now, They want to push jon. They did. It was a harmless joke. Its not like damian was on guard. He got sucker punched.Nightwing may not have been fighting at full strength. But, it still makes him look bad. Just like, how you are saying damian is made to look bad. I mean, he's "the nightwing" leader of "the titans" and the guy entire superhero community trusts and respects. Not even bruce his mentor is capable of being that.

Dude, you are taking this way too seriously. Jon was just having fun. The guy called him "boy superman". Jon didn't mind. He was just having fun. As if, "batboy" is unholy curseword. It's not even a bad title. I mean, you don't hear me complain about jon being called "heathen". As for "being smarter" remark. Well, jon was making come back for Damian's being "older" insinuation and stepping in front of him like that.And the finger to barbell thing. It was just light teasing. That's what superman/Batman relationship is about. Clark teases bruce. Bruce broods. Bruce acts like a jerk. Clark doesn't care. These kids are their sons. Ofcourse, they will act like them. Just look at this.

Clark makes bruce smile,forcefully.But,that's not in mean spirited way. Clark was just trying to make bruce chill out. Here, similarly jon was trying to make damian stop showing off (that's what jon view's it as. Damian's reasons maybe different and serious since training for him is important . But, Jon is a kid and doesn't understand that) and spend time with him. I mean, he is a kid for god sake. ofcourse, he wants to play or go on an adventure with his best friend when he can. Now, i won't deny there is a little bit of superdickery in jon. But, what can you do "like father like son". I mean look at this.

Super-dickery runs in the family. Just like bat being a jerk.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 09-13-2019 at 11:08 AM.

Yeesh, and I thought I was Damian's biggest fan. You wrote a whole damn dissertation xD

Yeah I'm all for heroes overcoming tough times in their lives. That's ones of the reasons Damian is my favorite Robin to begin with. I just...dont really care for this particular obstacle. These Titans have rubbed me the wrong way since day 1 and while my problems with them have started to subside....half of them can still die in a ditch for all i care. I've ranted about this before so I'll keep it brief but I just... don't like the dark direction Damian's taken since Rebirth began. He doesn't have to be all sunshine and rainbows, God no. That would ruin him. But he was on a pretty nice high point before all this got started. He's been broken down, beaten, challenged, and even killed enough times already. Like Bruce in King's run, seeing Damian being slowly broken down again. Seeing him go back to disregarding any Batfam member who isn't Dick. Seeing him and Bruce back to not being on good terms. It just kinda feels...wrong. Especially when he was finally starting to bounce back from all that. There are ways to challenge a character without this sense of "deja Vu". Even with the circumstances so different, I just feel like...we've been here before. Like Damian is progressing in some ways but going backwards in others.

As for Jon's treatment of Damian and vice versa, I suppose that's a matter of perspective because I'm not seeing anything that makes Damian look bad or makes Jon come off as overly antagonistic. They both pick with each other like that all the time. That's like...what half of their dynamic tends to be. It's just how some friends are. It's cute in a "I can say these things to/about you but nobody else can" kind of way. Shit, me and my friends do and say MUCH worse stuff to each other but we know it's done with love. Shit, the average conversation between me and my sister has one of us calling the other some variation of "nigga", "bitch", or "mutha fucka" at least once lol. Jon don't mean anything by it. He clearly loves his bat bro xD
    Lol Damian [and Dick Grayson though to a lesser extent] is the whole reason why I read comics.

I wasn't too happy with Damian accusing Jason for reasons we weren't shown. I felt that was Out of character and I will confess that I have issues with Glass. not showing and not telling us a lot of things. Seems more interested in the new characters than Damian, Wally and Emi but what I enjoy/like outweighs what I have issues with.

I think that Damian even entertaining taking advise/tips from Jason is something he would have never done. Surely that shows he has some regard for other family members. To go from viewing him as inferior to accepting his offer of mentorship is a huge leap [one of those thing's that we didn't get an explanation for]
    He also cared what Alfred think despite alfred taking pure garbage.

It's a shame that he's fallen out with Bruce however i think that's more to do with editorial and King's story [the need for Batman to be isolated and all that]

Sadly I fear that just like the rest of the bats we will keep revisiting the whole family falling out angsty arc that has been recurring theme in the bat-related titles for decades now because lord forbid the writers try something different with the family like Tomasi did.

TPTB simply don't want it. Tomasi even revealed he had to fight for the more happy family-centric arcs in his Superman run.

I am disappointed in the mind-wipe of baddies. Again another development that hasn't been explained. How did we get here? Clearly someone is a traitor and an agent of the Other. How far they are manipulating things we don't know yet so I'm just hoping Damian didn't decide that. As someone who has been a victim of mental conditioning and a person who knows what it feels like to have another take over your will he really should know how wrong that is.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    After that, he fell and lost consciousness.next thing he woke up in a cave fully strapped and with wires all over

How does this prove that he did not kidnap him? Firstly, damian had no business sending his friends there. THey took jon without his permission or his parent's knowledge to someplace that is unknown to jon, presumably with Damian's knowledge. That's kidnapping, my friend. As for his powers, it was wonky. But, He was getting powers under control. That's not even any of Damian's business. It was jon and clark's business. Even then, They had talked to and informed justice league about it prior to this. Damian had no authority to make people spy on him. Goliath scared him and made him sneeze.Jon's unstable powers are clark's business. He would have come to the rescue as you see in the cave. Clark has his way of handling things.

Giving damian a chance shouldn't be letting him lead a team that has her on it. She should be the one in charge. Damian has nowhere near the experience she has. I would agree, if starfire wasn't there it would be alright.

As for looking bad, as i said damian was made to look good at the expense of other titans like beast boy, nightwing, starfire.. Etc. So, now the shoe is on the other foot that's it. I mean, have you read dark Knight returns it basically had batman look good by making superman a stooge. These things happen. Now, They want to push jon. They did. It was a harmless joke. Its not like damian was on guard. He got sucker punched.Nightwing may not have been fighting at full strength. But, it still makes him look bad. Just like, how you are saying damian is made to look bad. I mean, he's "the nightwing" leader of "the titans" and the guy entire superhero community trusts and respects. Not even bruce his mentor is capable of being that.

Dude, you are taking this way too seriously. Jon was just having fun. The guy called him "boy superman". Jon didn't mind. He was just having fun. As if, "batboy" is unholy curseword. It's not even a bad title. I mean, you don't hear me complain about jon being called "heathen". As for "being smarter" remark. Well, jon was making come back for Damian's being "older" insinuation and stepping in front of him like that.And the finger to barbell thing. It was just light teasing. That's what superman/Batman relationship is about. Clark teases bruce. Bruce broods. Bruce acts like a jerk. Clark doesn't care. These kids are their sons. Ofcourse, they will act like them. Just look at this.

Clark makes bruce smile,forcefully.But,that's not in mean spirited way. Clark was just trying to make bruce chill out. Here, similarly jon was trying to make damian stop showing off (that's what jon view's it as. Damian's reasons maybe different and serious since training for him is important . But, Jon is a kid and doesn't understand that) and spend time with him. I mean, he is a kid for god sake. ofcourse, he wants to play or go on an adventure with his best friend when he can. Now, i won't deny there is a little bit of superdickery in jon. But, what can you do "like father like son". I mean look at this.

Super-dickery runs in the family. Just like bat being a jerk.
    Because in the panel I posted Maya clearly states she was to observe and report, she also says we have to get you out of here and she ponders what to do Those are the facts. Damian did not ask her to kidnap Jon she did it herself and even said how Damian was going to be upset.

What Damian has or doesn't have business doing isn't what we are debating. You claimed Damian kidnapped him but he did not his friend might have but that's not Damian. We can both presume things that doesn't make it right especially when we have it in black ink what Maya was sent to do.

Damian just like his dad likes to keep an eye on things and it becomes more than just Jon and Clarks business when Jon gets spooked by snakes and he's powers threaten wildlife and anyone else in the area. Luckily this time it was maya not some random kids. It might not be Damian's just like it's never batman's but I don't see Clark having an issue with batman doing it when literally everyone is involved.

Again that has nothing to do with the original point and is just you moving the goal post/misdirecting.

Are you ignoring what happened on purpose? before he sneezed he did something else dangerous. Can you not see it? I wonder why Jon cries No no no and urges himself to get under control. The action that prompts Maya to break cover. If you are going to ignore what's on the scan what the point?

Starfire doesn't want to lead there is nothing wrong with watching over a newbie as they learn. There is no law or anything that says that Starfire should take up the position. she was well within her rights to let Damian learn by doing just because you feel otherwise doesn't make it wrong or even new.

Nightwing just left the Teen Titans, He isn't the leader of the Titans, there are no titans even. we have no idea what the hero community thinks of him. I don't understand why you keep acting like the AU and the main comic are the same. Injustice Superman loses his s**t when he loses Lois and his unborn child does that mean that Comic Superman would do the same under same circumstance? Only someone who doesn't know the character or wants to believe the worst of the character would believe that.

It didn't make Nightwing seem weak to me. Not at all and I saw that movie before I started reading comics.

So, now the shoe is on the other foot that's it. I mean, have you read dark Knight returns it basically had batman look good by making superman a stooge. These things happen. They want push jon. They did. It was harmless joke.

That's really all I was looking for. Indeed they wanted to push Jon and they did. Not sure why we had to go all around the houses for you to then confirm and basically make my original point back at me.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Because in the panel I posted Maya clearly states she was to observe and report, she also says we have to get you out of here and she ponders what to do Those are the facts. Damian did not ask her to kidnap Jon she did it herself and even said how Damian was going to be upset.

What Damian has or doesn't have business doing isn't what we are debating. You claimed Damian kidnapped him but he did not his friend might have but that's not Damian. We can both presume things that doesn't make it right especially when we have it in black ink what Maya was sent to do.

Damian just like his dad likes to keep an eye on things and it becomes more than just Jon and Clarks business when Jon gets spooked by snakes and he's powers threaten wildlife and anyone else in the area. Luckily this time it was maya not some random kids. It might not be Damian's just like it's never batman's but I don't see Clark having an issue with batman doing it when literally everyone is involved.

Again that has nothing to do with the original point and is just you moving the goal post/misdirecting.

Are you ignoring what happened on purpose? before he sneezed he did something else dangerous. Can you not see it? I wonder why Jon cries No no no and urges himself to get under control. The action that prompts Maya to break cover. If you are going to ignore what's on the scan what the point?

Starfire doesn't want to lead there is nothing wrong with watching over a newbie as they learn. There is no law or anything that says that Starfire should take up the position. she was well within her rights to let Damian learn by doing just because you feel otherwise doesn't make it wrong or even new.

Nightwing just left the Teen Titans, He isn't the leader of the Titans, there are no titans even. we have no idea what the hero community thinks of him. I don't understand why you keep acting like the AU and the main comic are the same. Injustice Superman loses his s**t when he loses Lois and his unborn child does that mean that Comic Superman would do the same under same circumstance? Only someone who doesn't know the character or wants to believe the worst of the character would believe that.

It didn't make Nightwing seem weak to me. Not at all and I saw that movie before I started reading comics.

So, now the shoe is on the other foot that's it. I mean, have you read dark Knight returns it basically had batman look good by making superman a stooge. These things happen. They want push jon. They did. It was harmless joke.

That's really all I was looking for. Indeed they wanted to push Jon and they did. Not sure why we had to go all around the houses for you to then confirm and basically make my original point back at me.
    What maya was doing is called spying. And damian didn't exactly let jon go once he was taken to the cave. He strapped him with wires and into bed. That's consent for the action maya did and worse restriction Jon's freedom. Therefore, he was responsible and willing participant of the action itself,which was kidnapping. Look at bruce, how he reacted. He objected from the first time he got to know. So, my presumption that Damian kidnapped jon is neither farfetched nor wrong. Even if nobody did the action without damian's consent. He became a willing participant therefore guilty of the same action.

Firstly, jon's powers being unstable is not news. Clark was training him. Fire, would have been taken care of if not by jon, then by clark and before the wildfire spread. Clark would have got there just like he got to the cave. In fact, he could have kept everything under control better and faster. Damian action made situation worse for jon and clark. And jon himself readied his breath to put the flames out. But, maga took him before he could act and then he sneezed. Since, no harm would have been done. I would say it is still Clark's business. Clark always takes responsibility for his and his sons actions . If the entire justice league and the hero community doesn't have problem. Clark certainly doesn't need Damian's permission for taking care of his child the way he wants. Also, the fire could have been caused a random kid playing with match sticks. Does that mean we take the kid away to cave without his consent and treat him like a prisoner?no.

There is a problem. It's like making the question leader of justice league that has martian manhunter on it.Damian wouldn't or shouldn't be team leader if anyone from the original titans like wally, roy,dick .. Etc are on the team. Starfire is an original titan. She should be authority, not damian. Its degrading for the original titans like ber to be following Damian's orders. They even had beast boy look bad for Damian's sake. Beast boy was being Written bad for pushing Damian's case.

You are talking about current comics, right. Then that's precisely why people hate the current dc Because of the treatment of the titans. And titans will always exist. They're tagline is "titans forever". Without them, Damian's little team wouldn't exist. Nightwing having all those cuts and bruises because he was facing damian is just plain bad for me and i am not the only one.as for the hero community, I don't care what dc does with ric nonsense. Dick grayson is the moral consciousness of the superhero community. Always was and will remain so.

AU doesn't matter it still makes the attractiveness of "the superman" ip go down the gutter. Everytime lois gets kidnapped. Everybody starts screaming superman going to go nuts. Everytime superman works with the government everybody says he is a stooge like dark Knight returns. Neither of these things are great it pushes the "the batman" ip at the expense of "the Superman" ip.

And never said jon wasn't getting pushed. Have i? I said people who have no issues with damian being pushed at the expense of other characters, shouldn't be complaining about jon being pushed at damian. People who don't have a problem with batman or batcharacters being pushed at the expense of superman or his cast shouldn't be complaining if the reverse happens. That was always my point. These things happen. It will continue to happen. It is the first time superman character is made to look good at the expense of batcharacter. And it is strangely refreshing.

Its degrading for the original titans like ber to be following Damian's orders. They even had beast boy look bad for Damian's sake. Beast boy was being Written bad for pushing Damian's case.
    I'd say they all got their payback when Damian was suddenly made to be the bad guy for firing Wallace. Even though he was completely in the right for doing so and owed absolutely no one an apology. He got to know what it felt like to be fucked over for the sake of another character XD

I'd say they all got their payback when Damian was suddenly made to be the bad guy for firing Wallace. Even though he was completely in the right for doing so and owed absolutely no one an apology. He got to know what it felt like to be fucked over for the sake of another character XD
    Yeah! I think it just didn't work for me. For one, i don't care for wallace that much. Anyways, i got my wish. The titans like raven and beastboy joined dick's team. That's were they belong with dick and co. Having starfire join jl with cyborg is also cool, even though I wish cyborg had his titans history back. I don't know what they were thinking with having them on Damian's team.

Yeah! I think it just didn't work for me. For one, i don't care for wallace that much. Anyways, i got my wish. The titans like raven and beastboy joined dick's team. That's were they belong with dick and co. Having starfire join jl with cyborg is also cool, even though I wish cyborg had his titans history back. I don't know what they were thinking with having them on Damian's team.
    Gar, Raven, and Damian have always been among my favorite superheroes. Hell Gar straight up is my favorite. So the three being on one team was a dream come true at first. And I still think it could work (Damian and Raven in particular have the potential to really play well off each other like in that TT VS JL movie...just don't ship them). But Damian just...can't be the leader. He just... isn't the leader type. At least not the kind that a team like the Titans need. I could see him being like a field leader or something. But overall, he's better off giving command to someone like Kory or even Gar depending on which version of him we're getting.