Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Ultimate Reed is such a great villain I want him to migrate to 616 at one point. How great would it be for him to be on Thanos' Cabal in Hickman's upcoming "Time is Running Out" event for instance?

Though the problem with Ultimate Reed as of late is hes been written terribly and they're trying to make him sympathetic. Hunger was a clusterfuck for that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by megaharrison View Post
    Ultimate Reed is such a great villain I want him to migrate to 616 at one point. How great would it be for him to be on Thanos' Cabal in Hickman's upcoming "Time is Running Out" event for instance?

Though the problem with Ultimate Reed as of late is hes been written terribly and they're trying to make him sympathetic. Hunger was a clusterfuck for that.
    I'd love that, and that'd guarantee a 616 Reed vs Ult. Reed vs Doom scenario at some point in the future.

Actually, I don't think the problem is that he's sympathetic ('cause, tbh, Reed's dad, Sue and Ben are fcking assholes), it's that he's remorseful, made to be so easily outsmarted by Ult. Tony, especially regarding how old he is now (I hate Humphries so much), and the fact that he can be reduced to jealous fool at any given time.

This is the Ult. Reed I know and love.

UCU008 p06.jpg
    UCU008 p17.jpg
    Ultimates 04 Lizzy n thegroup p22.jpg

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
    I will defend Fraction and Allreds FF to the death.....No quarter asked. None given.

its Top ten greatest comic of the last 20 years. ALL PUBLISHERS INCLUDED
    I didn't like his FF any more than his Fantastic Four. He presented us with a Doctor Doom that is nothing more than a silver age parody and has none of the nuances that Hickman tried. His Val was pretty much neglected and shipped off with Franklin on that long pointless arc in the Fantastic Four. They were really missed as part of the Future Foundation. Darla Deering was a waste of page space.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 08-09-2014 at 11:13 PM.