Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    i think the timeline goes like:

1) marvel publishes hox4, jean fans think she isn’t being written well
    2) some fans are more vocal about their dislike, the seeds for the x-twitter vs cbr war continue being planted
    3) a certain interviewer claps his hands and says it’s “high horse” time!!!
    4) ????
    5) conflict
    Good to know I didn't miss anything.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Me, entering the forum ten minutes ago: wow, I totally forgot X-Monday! And it already has five pages? Wow. Did White reveal some great art or was something he said such a controversial answer? Oh, it's the Storm one... And they're fighting the Jean fans?

Things get wild when I'm away.
    technically what started this were Jean fans warring with Hickman, aipt, and Jordan d white. then some people got upset for me mentioning mr. hansan rightfully reprimanding them (Jean fans) for their behavior:

Last edited by butterflykyss; 09-09-2019 at 12:38 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

How much do Marvel editors read on this board? Because I've only recently started writing and reading here and I've already witnessed a direct reference or comment like thrice and it's kinda fun.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    How much do Marvel editors read on this board? Because I've only recently started writing and reading here and I've already witnessed a direct reference or comment like thrice and it's kinda fun.
    I think it's safe saying they read everything the mods don't delete.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    technically what started this were Jean fans warring with Hickman, aipt, and Jordan d white. then some people got upset for me mentioning mr. hansan rightfully reprimanding them (Jean fans) for their behavior:

You know you are one of my fave posters here. But if you were vampire slayer, Vampires would be extinct. Even those with a soul. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

JDW comes here all the time

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

It's safe to assume some of them lurk frequently. A recent past X-Monday someone mentioned how the worst questions are always picked, and Chris was here, saw the post, then talked about that on his twitter, commenting that people were telling him how to do his job by posting that comment here lol.

Fantastic Member

It never fails to amaze me how many people here fail to distinguish between "expressing displeasure" with "being a full-on c*nt."
    Last edited by magneticmushroom; 09-09-2019 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Quote Mark missing

Quote Originally Posted by magneticmushroom View Post
    It never fails to amaze me how many people here fail to distinguish between "expressing displeasure with "being a full-on c*nt."
    *clutches pearls" a c--t *faints*
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I hope JDW got to see the appreciation thread made for him before the end.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    I think it's safe saying they read everything the mods don't delete.
    oh lol

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    JDW comes here all the time
    Yeah I saw him getting slightly mad here a couple times. Last week he intervened about the spoiler-gate.

This was an X-Men Monday about Storm. Whatever Jean fans were doing shouldn't even have been brought up on this article and thread. Weren't you the one who disliked the idea of bringing up unrelated subjects as "a distraction"?

Where does the writer of the article mention Jean and her fans' behavior? I don't see any mention of Jean except for the blurb at the beginning about her and Scott and Logan all dying.

Since it was a Storm-focused Q&A, it's actually more likely that the writer was talking about Storm fans and some of the questions that they sent in.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I absolutely loathe when people do this. Don't put yourself in this position if you can't take the heat. I remember once a writer took something i said to twitter and it was like why make it public in another forum so you can get played publically. I mean it just really leaves a bad taste in my mouth but in this case he could be talking about anywhere but it's a little pet peeve. It's almost like talking about someone behind their back.

Oh nevermind just reread he specifically said CBR. So why not make an account and engage. Definitely downed my opinion of him, and i didn't even haven one.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by magenta View Post
    Where does the writer of the article mention Jean and her fans' behavior? I don't see any mention of Jean except for the blurb at the beginning about her and Scott and Logan all dying.

Since it was a Storm-focused Q&A, it's actually more likely that the writer was talking about Storm fans and some of the questions that they sent in.
    He says the got fed up with things he saw last week that he put in this week's X-Monday. And it's figured it's related to Jean since plenty of people were ticked at how helpless and damsel in distress she was in HOX 4.

Then there was the argument last week about JDW not wanting fans getting spoilers earlier than the day of issue release and some who felt he was very heavy-handed and brazen about controlling when fans can see a spoilers and asking fans on reddit to delete their accounts, and having the fan conveniently show up to explain the situation. etc..

Drama in the X-fandom. But JDW did always say stability was boring. lol In which case, the X-fandom never is.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 09-09-2019 at 01:16 PM.