Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I like the black and white one and the one with Nightcrawler in it.

The rest are zoomed in too close to the line art. Geez.
    "Cable was right!"

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    I'm not surprised. Zoom shots are a spoiler defense. Lol

But I think she looks good in most of them.

Next week will be loaded because that one is about Morrison's run. Lol
    yrs I just saw that. hopefully they can answer more questions since that story happened years ago lol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I simply have no words for this. Nothing was answered other than to say keep reading. thanks.
    Same here! I’m like...what a waste of time. I did love the art though, especially the last image.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post

Next week will be loaded because that one is about Morrison's run. Lol
    I already dread it. I don't hate Emma or Scemma but usually when it comes to Morrison is only about how Scott or Jean cheated on each other or how much they suck as a couple or how killing Jean was so awesome.

Honestly there isn't an X-men run I dislike more. Not for breaking jott and killing Jean (honestly i disliked that too) but for how bad everything was handled. for how disrespectful and how little care was given to the characters and their relationship. I mean breaking up is something normal but there was no need to tarnish everything so badly.

I can't imagine how cruel it would be to do that to any other couple and characters.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 09-09-2019 at 08:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Same here! I’m like...what a waste of time. I did love the art though, especially the last image.
    yes that last image was flawless.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Every word and piece of art in this article is a testament to Ororo Munroe's divine grace.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Is that art of Storm and Nightcrawler by Lolli?

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Is that Armor behind Storm in that fourth piece?
    Looks like her.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I don't know why they picked four questions about future books and one question about the space thing that no one can answer on the spot when they can only pick nine questions.
    LOL THANK YOU.

What chart are they talking about??? PLEASE because I’d like to know. “Earth is in Space, does that help?” -JDW.
    Really? JDW??? I’m starting think he’s an idiot honestly.

And the editorial not knowing the answer when you just told us that Storm was her favorite AND you answered a question about Storm being bounced around and that you got to read up on the character.
    This was Lame. Does ANYONE at Marvel know how to do their Jobs???
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 09-09-2019 at 08:27 AM.

can we all just acknowledge how aipt got Jean fans together for their ranting about Jean last week? as much as this q and a sucked kudos for them at calling them out. I was tweeting the same thing about the need for them to be respectful in their frustrations.

Astonishing Member

Next week’s is about Morrison? Why? That was a long time ago? Is he coming back or do they just want to laugh at ‘rectangle ‘ meltdowns?

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    can we all just acknowledge how aipt got Jean fans together for their ranting about Jean last week? as much as this q and a sucked kudos for them at calling them out. I was tweeting the same thing about the need for them to be respectful in their frustrations.
    I didn't saw any jean fan being disrespectiful. I think it was dumb try to talk with Hickman, because clealy he doesn't care about.
    Fans have been disrespectiful for some time, just look what happened to Rosenberg

BANNED

This X-Monday was a complete waste of everyone's time. They were better off not doing this and saying they did. That would've felt a little less insulting and uninspired. Go figure. Why was JDW so stressed from last week, though? Could that have had an affect on X-Men editorial playing it safe this week? Or could it be that Storm is truly the token that's only good for regurgitating the propaganda fed to her Xavier and the rest? Was Marisol Guerra right all along? If only we had the secrets to life.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I didn't saw any jean fan being disrespectiful. I think it was dumb try to talk with Hickman, because clealy he doesn't care about.
    Fans have been disrespectiful for some time, just look what happened to Rosenberg
    you must didnt look at Hickman's Twitter account. there were multiple self professed Jean fans attacking the guy similar to what I saw some of her fans do on Rosenberg Twitter account when they didnt like how he was writing jean.

I get it and the passion. I was equally as frustrated with Guggenheim when he wrote xmen gold. but there is a respectful way you can have dialogue and what I witnessed on Hickman's page was not respectful.

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    This X-Monday was a complete waste of everyone's time. They were better off not doing this and saying they did. That would've felt a little less insulting and uninspired. Go figure. Why was JDW so stressed from last week, though? Could that have had an affect on X-Men editorial playing it safe this week? Or could it be that Storm is truly the token that's only good for regurgitating the propaganda fed to her Xavier and the rest? Was Marisol Guerra right all along? If only we had the secrets to life.
    you know that's an interesting question. I believe the overwhelmingly majority of readers enjoyed last weeks issue but the anger from Jean's fans I dont think could be ignored. as I mentioned I happened to be on Hickman account and on a totally unrelated tweet people were attacking him for how Jean was portrayed. I think that introduction was much needed considering some of the behavior last week.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

maybe it was for last week Jean's portrayal but I don't think it was only that.
    Sadly X-men fans discuss all the time and not always on good terms.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 09-09-2019 at 10:19 AM.