Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

FYI I'm gonna sketch up the Sisterhood from certain posts that are the most inspired. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Do we know who Dryad is?
    She was in Academy x # 1 she has the power of plant manipulation and could accelerate/decelerate or reverse it's growth. Also could speak to plants telepathically. She had a lot of potential given her powerset imo. I think she lost her powers after decimation.

Can i add wanda to the team too? she's not a mutant but it would be interesting.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Selene should have a plant-based sleeper squad that keeps her connected to Krakoa: Dryad (Callie Betto), Creep, Rose Red, Nature Girl, Miz Tree, and Orchid. When Krakoa resurrects mutants, Selene feeds a little on that life force as they come back

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Selene should have a plant-based sleeper squad that keeps her connected to Krakoa: Dryad (Callie Betto), Creep, Rose Red, Nature Girl, Miz Tree, and Orchid. When Krakoa resurrects mutants, Selene feeds a little on that life force as they come back
    On the flipside, Threnody needs to be involved as she feeds on the life force whenever a pod person is killed. I would love it if the two had some type of arrangement

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    She was in Academy x # 1 she has the power of plant manipulation and could accelerate/decelerate or reverse it's growth. Also could speak to plants telepathically. She had a lot of potential given her powerset imo. I think she lost her powers after decimation.
    Oh my bad, I thought you were talking about the Dryad in Captain America and I wasn't sure if she had been revealed as a mutant.

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    This is content I came for

Oh my bad, I thought you were talking about the Dryad in Captain America and I wasn't sure if she had been revealed as a mutant.

It's cool. ONe of the cases where taking things literally sometimes works in my favor. lol. I thought it was really just a simple who is dryad question. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

When I saw Mondo and Black Tom Cassidy being part of the new teams I instantly thought that they were going to use them to communicate with Krakoa somehow. In the New Mutants preview Cipher seems to be recruiting Mondo so it might be possibile they are going to use him as a remote connection to Krakoa.

When I saw Mondo and Black Tom Cassidy being part of the new teams I instantly thought that they were going to use them to communicate with Krakoa somehow. In the New Mutants preview Cipher seems to be recruiting Mondo so it might be possibile they are going to use him as a remote connection to Krakoa.
    Yeah we’ve seen some X-Force art where Blsck Tom is covered in flora, similar to Mondo. Makes me think that those with botanopathy may not necessarily be able to communicate with Krakoa like Cypher can, but each share a special relationships in their own way.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    On the flipside, Threnody needs to be involved as she feeds on the life force whenever a pod person is killed. I would love it if the two had some type of arrangement
    They should definitely have some sort of connection. Maybe Selene wants to ascend her to a Death God like Hela and Darwin, or they feel like they must seek out and assure each other’s survival.

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

Yes! Okay.

Selene
    Selene's maid from X-Force
    Maddy Pryor
    Unuscione, but she quits upon realizing how crazy the rest are.
    Ivanka Trump
    Malice Omega Sentinel
    Gwenyth Trask
    Sage (spying, but caught and rewritten by Maddy in issue 1)
    Emma Frost (also spying but for her own mutant nation she was planning before Selene!!! >:0)
    Superia
    and Viper, but she betrays them after the first arc then comes back every few issues to either rejoin or try to kill them. <3

The goal is to kidnap Kid Apocalypse and Rachel and start a new religion using him and country by rebuilding Muir Island as Neo Nova Roma. They'll market it as a haven, but it's NOT!!! The X-Men are offended, natch, believing Selene wants to steal souls again and she might.
    Last edited by coveredinbees; 09-09-2019 at 01:29 PM.

BANNED

I died @Ivanka

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Replace Selene with Zaladane

Chimera
    Candra
    Kimura
    Omega Black
    Dragoness
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Ok but like, how does magma fit into this? Because magma traditionally has an earthen connection too but would
    Krakóa allow for such a destructive force on his land mutations? How does Magma affect Krakóa?

Selene
    Enchantress
    Candra
    Cassandra Nova
    Athena
    Isis
    Bast

Ok but like, how does magma fit into this? Because magma traditionally has an earthen connection too but would
    Krakóa allow for such a destructive force on his land mutations? How does Magma affect Krakóa?
    Rictor has ties to Krakoa so i don't see it as a big deal. His powers are more earth based than even magma.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

I would think that Krakoa is fully capable of neutralizing Magma's powers as long as she's on the island.