Default Maxima & Orion vs. Gorr the God Butcher

Post Crisis vs. 616. Gorr in his prime with the Necrosword.

Arena.

Edit: Replace Maxima with Big Barda. Mistakes were made!
    Last edited by The Arbiter; 09-25-2019 at 10:28 AM.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

In his prime ?

I mean he'll slap them. Or I should say would slap them, but he's got no telepathic resistance to speak of. I'd also note that, if he kills one of them, he'll get stronger.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    In his prime ?

I mean he'll slap them. Or I should say would slap them, but he's got no telepathic resistance to speak of. I'd also note that, if he kills one of them, he'll get stronger.
    Doh!! I kinda sorta forgot about that power altogether.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

BANNED

Has Gorr shown resistance to TP? I can't recall him having any feats for resisting the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmark View Post
    Has Gorr shown resistance to TP? I can't recall him having any feats for resisting the same.
    I totally spaced on this. Unless we are granting him some sort of passive immunity just due to his sheer strength (which we probably shouldn't) then no, he doesn't have any TP resistance.

I'm going to amend the OP to be Big Barda instead of Maxima. Should have gone with her from the start.
    - big_adventure

Not too familiar with Gorr but Maxima is a pretty powerful telepath. Does Gorr have anything quick enough to KO Maxima before she starts the mind frag?

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    I totally spaced on this. Unless we are granting him some sort of passive immunity just due to his sheer strength (which we probably shouldn't) then no, he doesn't have any TP resistance.

I'm going to amend the OP to be Big Barda instead of Maxima. Should have gone with her from the start.
    Changed the OP while I was typing eh?

I guess they can BFR with Mother Boxes.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

...Mega Rod. [/ten year old]

That is all.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    ...Mega Rod. [/ten year old]

That is all.
    I'm sure Scott loves it....ok i'll leave.

BANNED

You can't seduce the God Butcher.

With it being Big Barda, he'll slaughter them. Though there's a chance they can D-Dump him before that so.

Flip a coin.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan