Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Composite Will Smith vs MCU and DCEU

Can anyone in their respective universe defeat him?

Anyone in the Live-Action Universe?

(Some of the characters include; Hancock, Genie, Deadshot, Agent J, Lucifer(Winter's Tale)...etc)

I think it hinges on Hancock's speed and durability and the Genie's magic. If his speed up to DCEU Superman's then there are not many who can stop if at all. However, anyone with TP should be able to beat him as I don't think Composite Will Smith has any TP resistance feats. As long as the TP user gets a chance to use it.
    Last edited by Slade1; 09-10-2019 at 03:41 PM.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    I think it hinges on Hancock's speed and durability and the Genie's magic. If his speed up to DCEU Superman's then there are not many who can stop if at all.
    and his powers as a magical blackman.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    and his powers as a magical blackman.
    Which movie are you referring to?

Which movie are you referring to?
    Probably the "Legend of Bagger Vance"

He's implied to be Krishna in that one.
    Last edited by MichaelC; 09-10-2019 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Probably the "Legend of Bagger Vance"

He's implied to be Krishna in that one.
    Oh, never watched that.

I think it hinges on Hancock's speed and durability and the Genie's magic. If his speed up to DCEU Superman's then there are not many who can stop if at all. However, anyone with TP should be able to beat him as I don't think Composite Will Smith has any TP resistance feats. As long as the TP user gets a chance to use it.
    True but he does have standard equipment that gives him a memory erasing attack as well as time travel as Agent J and he can use his tech at superspeed because of Hancock. I would also wonder if the Genie is so powerful that, aside from three things he can't do, he gets assumed cosmic status which gives him the assumed resistance to mind control that cosmics get here.

Doesn't really matter. Given the speed Hancock is implied to have combined with the Genie's reality warping, I'm not sure anybody in the MCU can beat him one against one.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    True but he does have standard equipment that gives him a memory erasing attack as well as time travel as Agent J and he can use his tech at superspeed because of Hancock. I would also wonder if the Genie is so powerful that, aside from three things he can't do, he gets assumed cosmic status which gives him the assumed resistance to mind control that cosmics get here.

Doesn't really matter. Given the speed Hancock is implied to have combined with the Genie's reality warping, I'm not sure anybody in the MCU can beat him one against one.
    It's not just MCU but also the DCEU. Not that it matters.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

There is a big exception at the end, but outside of that one example, the only people with the speed to MAYBE do something to him are Supes, Flash and the Quicksilvers.

Flash and the QSes can't hurt him at all. Hancock alone is far too durable.

I'd posit that even DCEU Supes can't hurt Hancock. The dude no-sells a giant loaded freight train. That's harder than we ever see DCEU Supes hit. He also tanks many, many hits from Psycho Charleze that knock him kilometers and isn't hurt at all by any of that.

And his speed is enough to fly into space and paint a giant symbol on the moon in red paint without anyone realizing he's done it. Dude is ridiculous.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

If Composite Will Smith has Genie Magic then that means he's subject to the lamp. Which means anyone fast enough and/or durable enough to grab it before being incapacitated would become Composite Will Smith's master.
    The CBR Community Standards & Rules - Your Guide to Being a Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Watcher View Post
    If Composite Will Smith has Genie Magic then that means he's subject to the lamp. Which means anyone fast enough and/or durable enough to grab it before being incapacitated would become Composite Will Smith's master.
    Which is an astounding feat in itself Bc that requires knowledge of the lamp, that type of resourcefulness would require Batman or someone else clever.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

I realize that I completely forgot to add the exception at the end of my previous post:

Phoenix is fast enough to react to Fox Quicksilver mid-blitz (and he's the fastest person here by a long shot), and would seem to have the oomph to stop the composite. Buuuuuut she's not really MCU, now is she?
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lazzlo304 View Post
    Which is an astounding feat in itself Bc that requires knowledge of the lamp, that type of resourcefulness would require Batman or someone else clever.
    Not really. The story of Aladdin is pretty well-known even if you discount the movies existing in their universes.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Not really. The story of Aladdin is pretty well-known even if you discount the movies existing in their universes.

Pretty well known in our universe, not necessarily in theirs.

Pretty well known in our universe, not necessarily in theirs.
    I suddenly have this image of the MCU characters knowing the weaknesses and identities of the DCEU characters because they've seen the movies and read the comics and the DCEU characters knowing the weaknesses of all the MCU characters because they've watched the movies and read the comics.

Granted both knowing the story of Aladdin seems a bit more acceptable. Then again, maybe Composite Will knows all about the MCU and DCEU because he's seen the movies as Hancock and as Agent J while the MCU and DCEU characters have seen "Hancock" and the Men in Black movies.
    Power with Girl is better.