Results 1 to 15 of 26

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Fantastic Member Lazzlo304's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    255

    Default Composite Will Smith vs MCU and DCEU

    Can anyone in their respective universe defeat him?

    Anyone in the Live-Action Universe?

    (Some of the characters include; Hancock, Genie, Deadshot, Agent J, Lucifer(Winter's Tale)...etc)

  2. #2
    Astonishing Member Slade1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,151

    Default

    I think it hinges on Hancock's speed and durability and the Genie's magic. If his speed up to DCEU Superman's then there are not many who can stop if at all. However, anyone with TP should be able to beat him as I don't think Composite Will Smith has any TP resistance feats. As long as the TP user gets a chance to use it.
    Last edited by Slade1; 09-10-2019 at 03:41 PM.

  3. #3
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    33,368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    I think it hinges on Hancock's speed and durability and the Genie's magic. If his speed up to DCEU Superman's then there are not many who can stop if at all.
    and his powers as a magical blackman.

  4. #4
    Astonishing Member Slade1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    and his powers as a magical blackman.
    Which movie are you referring to?

  5. #5
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    Which movie are you referring to?
    Probably the "Legend of Bagger Vance"

    He's implied to be Krishna in that one.
    Last edited by MichaelC; 09-10-2019 at 03:55 PM.

  6. #6
    Astonishing Member Slade1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelC View Post
    Probably the "Legend of Bagger Vance"

    He's implied to be Krishna in that one.
    Oh, never watched that.

  7. #7
    Astonishing Member Powerboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,878

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    I think it hinges on Hancock's speed and durability and the Genie's magic. If his speed up to DCEU Superman's then there are not many who can stop if at all. However, anyone with TP should be able to beat him as I don't think Composite Will Smith has any TP resistance feats. As long as the TP user gets a chance to use it.
    True but he does have standard equipment that gives him a memory erasing attack as well as time travel as Agent J and he can use his tech at superspeed because of Hancock. I would also wonder if the Genie is so powerful that, aside from three things he can't do, he gets assumed cosmic status which gives him the assumed resistance to mind control that cosmics get here.

    Doesn't really matter. Given the speed Hancock is implied to have combined with the Genie's reality warping, I'm not sure anybody in the MCU can beat him one against one.
    His name is CAPTAIN MARVEL.

  8. #8
    Astonishing Member Slade1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    True but he does have standard equipment that gives him a memory erasing attack as well as time travel as Agent J and he can use his tech at superspeed because of Hancock. I would also wonder if the Genie is so powerful that, aside from three things he can't do, he gets assumed cosmic status which gives him the assumed resistance to mind control that cosmics get here.

    Doesn't really matter. Given the speed Hancock is implied to have combined with the Genie's reality warping, I'm not sure anybody in the MCU can beat him one against one.
    It's not just MCU but also the DCEU. Not that it matters.

  9. #9
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,522

    Default

    There is a big exception at the end, but outside of that one example, the only people with the speed to MAYBE do something to him are Supes, Flash and the Quicksilvers.

    Flash and the QSes can't hurt him at all. Hancock alone is far too durable.

    I'd posit that even DCEU Supes can't hurt Hancock. The dude no-sells a giant loaded freight train. That's harder than we ever see DCEU Supes hit. He also tanks many, many hits from Psycho Charleze that knock him kilometers and isn't hurt at all by any of that.

    And his speed is enough to fly into space and paint a giant symbol on the moon in red paint without anyone realizing he's done it. Dude is ridiculous.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;"
    - Nik Hasta

    "Get off my lawn!

    ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops."

    - Sharpandpointies

    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics."
    -Captain Morgan

  10. #10
    Super Moderator The Watcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    757

    Default

    If Composite Will Smith has Genie Magic then that means he's subject to the lamp. Which means anyone fast enough and/or durable enough to grab it before being incapacitated would become Composite Will Smith's master.
    The CBR Community Standards & Rules - Your Guide to Being a Member

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •