Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Entertainment Weekly Review: Genndy Tartakovsky's PRIMAL - Season 1, Part 2

https://ew.com/tv/tv-reviews/primal-review-adult-swim/

BANNED

SyFyWire: GENNDY TARTAKOVSKY SETS THE STAGE FOR GAME-CHANGING PRIMAL STORIES, AND EXPLAINS A SAMURAI JACK SURPRISE

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/genndy...2-samurai-jack

Great! Loved it.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Very psyched for this!

Now that they cancelled the Venture Bros, this is quickly becoming a top toon for me. CN should just back up a trailer packed with cash to Gennady's house & completely turn him loose.

BANNED

Wow! A very solid start the the 2nd Part of Season 1 with episode 6! It's so great to see new episodes after a year of waiting! Spear hauling Fang across the landscape, watching over her, and protecting her from hordes of scavengers that wish to do her harm really displays how close their bond is. The action is, as expected, brutal and intense! A very solid beginning! Cannot wait to see what adventures Spear and Fang will have in the coming week!

BANNED

'PRIMAL' Creator Genndy Tartakovsky on the Adult Swim Show & His Future Films

https://collider.com/genndy-tartakov...ransylvania-4/

Last edited by GreenScar1990; 10-06-2020 at 01:29 AM.

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

"Coven of the Damned" was a good episode. More emotional and story-driven. I wished that Fang and Spear went back to dispatch that entity/elder witch, but other that it was a good episode. The next episode looks like a return to the action, horror and gore!

I wonder what this "Night Feeder" is?

Extraordinary Member

Damn heavy episode

BANNED

Well, the 9th episode, "The Night Feeder", while suspenseful and had some gorgeous animation... it felt rather weak compared to previous episodes of the season. And I expected something more for the creature reveal, something more exotic, otherworldly and terrifying than what the Night Feeder truly was. That being said, it was a good episode, but not one of my favorites.

I really hope that the season finale episode is much better and leaves us off with something interesting. I am still eagerly awaiting Season 2 which we won't get until sometime in 2021.

Extraordinary Member

So, that was a pretty big reveal in the finale

BANNED

Wow!!!!

The season finale of Genndy Tartakovsky's Primal really delivered some incredible surprises! I enjoyed the inclusion of Mira who is an interesting character. I cannot wait to see where Season 2 will take Spear and Fang!

This is truly the beginning of an monumental adventure where Spear and Fang are going to face all kinds of new threats, adapt to become stronger, smarter and more lethal in combat! We know that they'll be determined to rescue Mira, free her people, and kill the Warlord.

I just hope we do not have to wait until October 2021 to continue the journey. Maybe they should release the first 5 episodes in Spring 2021 and then the remaining 5 episodes in Fall/Winter 2021.