Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Default Future Android 18 vs. Ribrianne

Future Android 18 (from Future Trunks' timeline) vs. Ribrianne. Who wins?

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 7-Love View Post
    Future Android 18 (from Future Trunks' timeline) vs. Ribrianne. Who wins?
    The one who was doing well against a vastly more powerful and motivated version of #18.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Easy call for Ribriane.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

that 18 was more or less equal to a pre-time chamber trunks.

ribriane was throwing hands with DBS baseline goku, 17, and 18. all of whom who are well beyond the limits of FT 18.

the warrior of love cleans up easy.

Extraordinary Member

Ribrianne did fairly well against ToP-era super saiyans.

Future 18 got destroyed by end of Cell Saga Trunks.

Based on that Future 18 is barely a blip on Ribrianne's radar.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Yeah, Love wins. F18 is weak sauce compared to DBS people nowadays.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    that 18 was more or less equal to a pre-time chamber trunks.
    No, as #17 notes to Gohan before he kills him the reason the future Androids seemed weaker than their present counterparts was because they deliberately fought at less than half of their full power. Either #18 or #17 from his timeline could have stomped Trunks as he was prior to his extra training.

That doesn't change that Ribrianne stomps in this thread though.
    Last edited by Siriel; 09-10-2019 at 07:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    No, as #17 notes to Gohan before he kills him the reason the future Androids seemed weaker than their present counterparts was because they deliberately fought at less than half of their full power. Either #18 or #17 from his timeline could have stomped Trunks as he was prior to his extra training.

That doesn't change that Ribrianne stomps in this thread though.
    guess that was a changed in the dub or something. because i swore i heard trunks say that after they stomped by the current android.

Fantastic Member

What would the result be if the other Future Android 18 (GT) were in this fight instead?

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    guess that was a changed in the dub or something. because i swore i heard trunks say that after they stomped by the current android.
    Yes, Trunks says that the present Androids are stronger than his based on their performance in the fight, but then in the chapter showing Trunks' backstory Future #17 tells Gohan (before their final battle while Trunks isn't there) that they only use about half of their power.

So Trunks thought the future ones were weaker because he never saw them be serious, whereas the present ones didn't hold back.

Yes, Trunks says that the present Androids are stronger than his based on their performance in the fight, but then in the chapter showing Trunks' backstory Future #17 tells Gohan (before their final battle while Trunks isn't there) that they only use about half of their power.

So Trunks thought the future ones were weaker because he never saw them be serious, whereas the present ones didn't hold back.
    ahhh. i didn't read the manga.

Fantastic Member

I always thought it was odd that the present Androids were stronger than the Future ones. This explains a lot, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by 7-Love View Post
    What would the result be if the other Future Android 18 (GT) were in this fight instead?
    It's GT so that would probably go much worse for her.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Is GT an upcoming series ?

Because I'm not acknowledging that it actually exists.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Not Even Close, Ribrianne wins Easy!

I even say Ribrianne in her Human form of Brianne de Chateau might even outpace Future 18 as well. By ever power level scaling I have seen Brianne has a good size power level in human form.

But More important then that, lets not forget Brianne used a trap attack call Big Amour to literally capture Super Era 18 and until 18 got her power-up she could not escape. Ontop of THAT even, Brianne was also stamina drained and rough up after many battles already in the ToP and still she managed an attack that strong.

So Yea I even say Brianne stands a Pretty Good chance against Future 18 too.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!