All-New Member

Default Marvel Legacy Question.

So with the one shot Marvel Legacy, its basically about the ?defenders? Or Avengers if you will, from a million years ago. Basically Odin & The Phoenix and crew.

So my question is does this story continue anywhere else besides Avengers 691? Because I know they mention in 691 how there are no more avengers, and I'm guessing there was something about this before 691.

And does the Marvel Legacy one shot lead directly into Avengers 691? And what # issue of iron man does Tony official reclaim his mantle and wake from the coma? Basically I started reading guardians and the infinity wars event (which ultimately was a let down since nothing happened) and wanna go back and read the avengers / capt. America / thor / iron man series leading upto and including war of the realms (yes I know technically the thor side of it is a ten year run under Jason arron)

Thanks, and hopeful this wasnt too confusing for anyone.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain July View Post
    So with the one shot Marvel Legacy, its basically about the ?defenders? Or Avengers if you will, from a million years ago. Basically Odin & The Phoenix and crew.

So my question is does this story continue anywhere else besides Avengers 691? Because I know they mention in 691 how there are no more avengers, and I'm guessing there was something about this before 691.

And does the Marvel Legacy one shot lead directly into Avengers 691? And what # issue of iron man does Tony official reclaim his mantle and wake from the coma? Basically I started reading guardians and the infinity wars event (which ultimately was a let down since nothing happened) and wanna go back and read the avengers / capt. America / thor / iron man series leading upto and including war of the realms (yes I know technically the thor side of it is a ten year run under Jason arron)

Thanks, and hopeful this wasnt too confusing for anyone.
    It is mostly dealt with in Aaron's Avengers. It started with a brand new #1 so it's a easy jump on point.

#691 is Aaron's Avengers #1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain July View Post
    And what # issue of iron man does Tony official reclaim his mantle and wake from the coma?
    Just read the Marvel Legacy arc, The Search For Tony Stark. He turns up in a few cutaways, but Riri only finds out he's back in the last couple of issues.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 09-11-2019 at 01:11 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman