Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    wasnt wally in Smallville?
    That was bart. Wally got name dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    This isn't teen titans either. They are titans. Wally can be swashbuckling flash waid wrote him as instead of kid flash. That's why i said they could do the jerk thing if they really want to reference ntt.
    Dude, i get it you love snyder's dceu. But, there were other characters in pop culture like the indiana johns.
    I hope they give him red hair.i remember reading that they made the actor who played wally in cw who had painted his hair red back to black. That's not cool. Red hair just fits wally.
    This has nothing to do with me liking the DCEU. I am pointing out how Wally being a jokester was not how his character was written in the New Teen Titans (which this show is mostly based on and I hardly see that as unfair given how often claims about this show being too different from the source material get brought up).

Also, what does Indiana Jones have to do with this?

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    This has nothing to do with me liking the DCEU. I am pointing out how Wally being a jokester was not how his character was written in the New Teen Titans (which this show is mostly based on and I hardly see that as unfair given how often claims about this show being too different from the source material get brought up).

Also, what does Indiana Jones have to do with this?
    It's regarding the tone.
    i want someone like wally in there. Waid's wally. It will provide contrast and heart.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Isn't wally supposed to be bi-racial in that show?
    No,he is not bi-racial in the show.