Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Arfguy View Post
    As a villain, I love Vincent from Collateral. Tom Cruise just makes Vincent entirely too cool not to love. There are so many quotes from the movie that I don't know which one is my favourite. I'll post two that I got from IMDb:
    IMO, Collateral is a deeply underrated gem.

"President? ... Do you know how much power I'd have to give up to be President?" -- Lex Luthor

Mighty Member

Pennywise from IT (1990)

"You taste so much better when you're afraid"

• Let the past die. Kill it if you have to. It’s the only way to become who you’re meant to be.” Keylo Ren to Rey in The Last Jedi

Frank Underwood to his wife after she made a declaration that caused a diplomatic incident.

"Anyone can commit suicide or run their mouth in front of a camera. But do you know what takes real guts? Keeping your mouth shut no matter what you might be feeling. Keeping your mouth because the stakes are this high."
    • “You need not be large to be great. What you need is to be open to a Power greater than yourself.”- Rabbi Sacks
    • “If you can’t control your actions, you aren’t quite whole.”- Bruce Wayne (Hush)

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    "President? ... Do you know how much power I'd have to give up to be President?" -- Lex Luthor
    One of Lex's best lines in the Cadmus arc of Justice League Unlimited.

"That's right, conspiracy buff. I spent $75 million on a fake Presidential campaign just to tick Superman off."

I think that line illustrates really well just how epic and yet how petty a villain Lex Luthor can be.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Spectacular Member

"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. You know what the fellow said – in Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace – and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

- Harry Lime in The Third Man

"You prefer another target a military target then name the system."
    Grand Moff Tarkin to Princess Leia.

"I am as far above them as they are above you."
    Apocalypse Xmen TAS
    Favorite teams. Avengers, West Coast Avengers, Justice Society of America, Legion of Superheroes.