Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    "A little fight in you. I like that."
    "Then you're gonna love me."

(Not a villain quote, but I couldn't help myself. That was too epic a retort.)
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Xena's episode "God Fearing Child", which served as a sort of backdoor finale to Hercules's series.

Hera: This is the first thing that I have done right. In an eternity.
    Zeus: And the last.

Hercules: This didn't have to happen!
    Zeus: Every son...must eventually take his father's place. Like I did mine. Hercules...you have never disappointed me. Especially today.

Ok that last one might be more akin to Vader saying to Luke "let me see you with my own eyes", but...still counts IMO.

Extraordinary Member

One of my favorite tv villains, JR Ewing.

Edgar Randolph: You disgust me! I don't know how you live with yourself!
    JR: Oh, it's not that hard, Edgar. Once you lose your integrity, the rest is a piece of cake.

Katherine: I know why I'm doing this, I want Bobby. But what I don't understand is what's in it for you?
    JR: I have a very special feeling for your sister. I hate her.

JR: You're nothing but a lousy drunk
    Sue Ellen: Joan of Ark would've been a drunk if she'd been married to you

Sue Ellen: Which slut are you going to be with tonight, JR?
    JR: It doesn't matter. Whoever she is, she's got to be more interesting than the slut I'm looking at right now.

Bobby: I'm going to remarry Pam and there's not a damn thing you can do about it, JR.
    JR: Fine, go ahead and marry Pam. But I know one thing, I never thought a brother of mine could be this dumb. Well, with the exception of Gary and Ray, of course.
    Last edited by caj; 12-05-2019 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post

JR: Oh, it's not that hard, Edgar. Once you lose your integrity, the rest is a piece of cake.

Katherine: I know why I'm doing this, I want Bobby. But what I don't understand is what's in it for you?

JR: It doesn't matter. Whoever she is, she's got to be more interesting than the slut I'm looking at right now.

Bobby: I'm going to remarry Pam and there's not a damn thing you can do about it, JR.
    JR: Fine, go ahead and marry Pam. But I know one thing, I never thought a brother of mine could be this dumb. Well, with the exception of Gary and Ray, of course.
    I actually laughed at that last one. He's an a-hole, but an entertaining a-hole.

HAL 9000: I am afraid I can't do that Dave.

JR: "I'm just glad Momma didn't schedule another voting meeting. The only way to get Ray there to vote his shares is to hold it in a bar!"
    Last edited by MoneySpider; 12-05-2019 at 06:23 PM.
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

"Hhhhssssssssssssssss"

~Alien
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I actually laughed at that last one. He's an a-hole, but an entertaining a-hole.
    Very true. What was great was that every so often, Sue Ellen could give as good as she got from him:

Sue Ellen to JR: You came into my room last night. I got so excited by the idea that I rolled over and went right back to sleep.

JR: You're crazy if you think you're going to use me for some kind of stud service
    Sue Ellen: Why JR, what other possible use could I have for you?

Sue Ellen to JR: I just met your child bride. What junior high school were you cruising when you met her?

Fantastic Member

C Montgomery Burns:

"What good is money if you can't use it to strike fear into the hearts of men?"

"I'll keep it short and sweet. Family. Religion. Friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business."

"If you can take advantage of a situation in some way, it's your duty as an American to do it. Why should the race be always to the swift, or the jumble to the quick-witted? Should they be allowed to win, merely because of the gifts God gave them? Well I say cheating is a gift man gives himself."

Very true. What was great was that every so often, Sue Ellen could give as good as she got from him:

Sue Ellen to JR: You came into my room last night. I got so excited by the idea that I rolled over and went right back to sleep.

JR: You're crazy if you think you're going to use me for some kind of stud service
    Sue Ellen: Why JR, what other possible use could I have for you?

Sue Ellen to JR: I just met your child bride. What junior high school were you cruising when you met her?
    Ha, good ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Moai View Post
    C Montgomery Burns:

"What good is money if you can't use it to strike fear into the hearts of men?"

"I'll keep it short and sweet. Family. Religion. Friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business."

"If you can take advantage of a situation in some way, it's your duty as an American to do it. Why should the race be always to the swift, or the jumble to the quick-witted? Should they be allowed to win, merely because of the gifts God gave them? Well I say cheating is a gift man gives himself."
    The absolute epitome of the Corrupt Corporate Executive, as TV Tropes would describe his archetype.

BANNED

Joan Crawford in Mommie Dearest

"You were right all along, Mr Kent. I am the Villain of the Story."- Lex(Smallville 4x17, Onyx)
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    "You were right all along, Mr Kent. I am the Villain of the Story."- Lex(Smallville 4x17, Onyx)
    Was that the one where he was split into Evil Lex and Good Lex by Black Kryptonite?

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    “Good. Twice the pride, double the fall.”
    “You may think I’m evil. I’m not. I am efficient.”