Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default Favourite villain quotes?

Loved Mysterio's line : "It's easy to fool people when they're already fooling themselves"

Also : Thanos and evil Nebula:
    "They'll never see us coming"
    The arrogant never do".

Non comics?
    Maybe - Kris Kristofferson in Payback - "don't Sh** where you sleep. ...No don't sh** where you live. I like that better"

Predator 2 : "I tell you what I believe .. Sh** 'appens"

Cyrus the Virus pointing gun to Pilot's head : (We'll crash!) "I don't think that far ahead"

"King Kong ain't got **** on me!!" Denzel training day

"I MUST have done something rights in a previous life. Cant imagine what that could've been." Wesley Snipes Demolition man

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

“Good. Twice the pride, double the fall.”

“The Force is with you young Skywalker... but you are not a Jedi yet.”

“You sly dog you caught me monologuing!”

“Yes... Yes... To hold in my hand, a capsule that contained such power... To know that life and death on such a scale was my choice... To know that the tiny pressure of my thumb - enough to break the glass - would end... everything... Yes! I would do it! That power would set me up above the gods! AND THROUGH THE DALEKS, I SHALL HAVE THAT POWER!”

“Look! The moonlight shows us for what we really are! We are not among the living, and so we cannot die. But neither are we dead! For too long, I've been parched of thirst and unable to quench it. Too long I've been starvin' to death and haven't died. I feel nothin'. Not the wind on my face nor the spray of the sea, nor the warmth of a woman's flesh. Ye best start believin' in ghost stories, Miss Turner. You're in one!”

“HAUK! HAUK! HAUK! HAUUUUURERERERERERERER....”

“Great things have small beginnings.”

“That was dramatic. I'm sorry. I know you mean well, but you just didn't think it through. You want to protect the world, but you don't want it to change. How is humanity saved if it's not allowed to ... evolve? With these?! These puppets?! There's only one path to peace … the Avengers' extinction.”

“Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It is the unspoken truth of humanity that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power. For identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel.”

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans, and a nice chianti."
    ---Hannibal Lecter, The Silence of the Lambs

"I find your lack of faith....disturbing."
    ---Darth Vader, Star Wars IV: A New Hope

"He tasks me. He tasks me and I shall have him. I'll chase him 'round the moons of Nibia and 'round the Antares Maelstrom and 'round Perdition's flames before I give him up!"
    ---Khan Noonien Singh, Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

"Jack? Jack is dead, my friend. You can call me....the Joker. And, as you can see, I'm a lot happier!"
    ---The Joker, Batman
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 09-11-2019 at 05:28 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Extraordinary Member

Most obvious-The Terminator-"Ill be back"

The Joker batman 89: "Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?" "Never rub another man's rubar"

Killmonger-"Is this your king!!!" "Hey Auntie!"

No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die.

Astonishing Member

"No, you'll warrant no villain's exposition from me." -Irenicus

It's from a video game, but still one of my favorite quotes.

Mighty Member

"discourtesy is unspeakably ugly to me!" - Hannibal Lechter

"You’re not gonna believe this. The guy killed 16 Czechoslovakians. He was an interior decorator.”

"There’s an old Italian saying: you f–k up once, you lose two teeth.”

"Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN!"
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

“Well, whatever you do, however terrible, however hurtful, it all makes sense, doesn't it? In your head? You never meet anybody that thinks they're a bad person.”

Tom Ripley, The Talented Mr. Ripley.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Most obvious-The Terminator-"Ill be back"

The Joker batman 89: "Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?" "Never rub another man's rubar"

Killmonger-"Is this your king!!!" "Hey Auntie!"
    To piggy back off that.

Erik Killmonger "Why, so you can lock me up? Nah. Just bury me in the ocean with my ancestors who jumped from ships, 'cause they knew death was better than bondage."

"Do not attempt to grow a brain." - Howard Payne, SPEED (1994)
    Last edited by K7P5V; 09-13-2019 at 01:15 AM.

Battle Through Time Samurai Jack's Avatar

"If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart."
    -Ra's al Ghul, Batman Begins

"I killed you, Mr. Anderson, I watched you die; and with a certain satisfaction, I might add. And then something happened. Something that I knew was impossible, but it happened anyway: you destroyed me, Mr. Anderson. Afterward, I knew the rules, I understood what I was supposed to do, but I didn't. I couldn't. I was compelled to stay. Compelled to disobey. And now here I stand because of you, Mr. Anderson. Because of you, I'm no longer an agent of this system. Because of you, I'm changed, unplugged, a new man, so to speak, like you, apparently free."
    -Agent Smith, The Matrix Reloaded

"We're not here because we're free; we're here because we're not free. There's no escaping reason, no denying purpose, for as we both know, without purpose we would not exist."
    "It is purpose that created us."
    "Purpose that connects us."
    "Purpose that pulls us."
    "That guides us."
    "That drives us."
    "It is purpose that defines."
    "Purpose that binds us."
    "We are here because of you, Mr. Anderson. We're here to take from you what you tried to take from us... Purpose!"
    -Agent Smith and his clones, The Matrix Reloaded

"Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku, the shapeshifting master of darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil! But a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future, where my evil is law! Now the fool seeks to return to the past and undo the future that is Aku!"
    -Aku, Samurai Jack
    Top 10 Favorite Comics as of September 2019
    Image: Unnatural, Isola, Monstress
    Marvel: Magnificent Ms. Marvel
    IDW: Samurai Jack: Lost Worlds
    Other: Chuck Mullin's Bird Brain, Huda F's "Yes, I'm Hot in This," Nathan W. Pyle's Strange Planet, Dirk Manning & K. Lynn Smith's Hope, Samurai Grandpa

Extraordinary Member

Chad from "In The Company Of Men"

"I don't trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die".

Boisterously Confused

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." Kevin Spacey's Kaiser Souze rubbing our noses in the truth in The Usual Suspects
    Last edited by DrNewGod; 10-06-2019 at 11:20 AM.