Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Supernatural has 15 years worth of good quotes. Some of my favorites:

"Now its your turn to listen. I'd sooner swim through hot garbage than shake hands with a bottom-feeding mutation like you. You demons are ugly...lazy...gold-digging whores. You're less than humans. And they're not good for much till you dip them in garlic sauce. I'd never work with you, Crowley. In fact if I wasn't busy with better things I might actively wipe your kind from the face of the universe. And you'd deserve it. Are we clear?"

-Dick Roman to Crowley

"I am...the SON of Eve!"
    "A pathetic mutt. Hardly one of us. I knew Eve. And honestly? Your mommy was a whore."

-Edgar's response to The Alpha Vampire.

"When your kind first huddled around the fire, I was the thing in the dark! Now you think you can hurt me?"
    -The Alpha Vampire in defiance after being locked up by the Winchesters.

"Mother...why do you hate me?"
    "I hate you, because when I look into your eyes I see the woman I used to be. Before magic. Before the coven. When I was nothing but Rowena, the tanner's daughter. A pale, scared, little girl, who smelled of filth and day. I hate you, because when you were born your father said he loved me. Then he went back to his grand wife and his grand house, whilst I lay pathetic and half dead on a straw mat, my thighs slick with blood. I hate you, because if I didn't, I'd love you. But love...love is weakness. And I'll never be weak again."

-Crowley asking Rowena why she hates him, and her response.

"You like pain, Sam? You like hell? You need to stop thinking of this as some kind of deal. This is a hostage situation you arrogant little thug. I OWN, your little brother do you understand me?"
    -Crowley's response to Dean saying he and [Soulless] Sam don't work for Crowley

"Oh! Bonus: Meg, I'm gonna scoop you up, take you home, and roast you till you're jerky, but not...yet. Cas can have you for now. Hilariously, it seems he'd be upset at losing you. And the boys, need Cas, to get Dick."
    -Crowley's addendum to his partnership with the Winchesters and Cas to get Dick Roman while Meg observes.

BANNED

A bit cold and pointless, isn't it, my lovely? What's happened to yours, my little sister? (...) What you got back home, little sister, to play your fuzzy warbles on? I bet you got little save pitiful portable picnic players. Come with uncle and hear all proper. Hear angel trumpets and devil trombones. You are invited.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Supernatural has 15 years worth of good quotes. Some of my favorites:

"Now its your turn to listen. I'd sooner swim through hot garbage than shake hands with a bottom-feeding mutation like you. You demons are ugly...lazy...gold-digging whores. You're less than humans. And they're not good for much till you dip them in garlic sauce. I'd never work with you, Crowley. In fact if I wasn't busy with better things I might actively wipe your kind from the face of the universe. And you'd deserve it. Are we clear?"

-Dick Roman to Crowley

"I am...the SON of Eve!"
    "A pathetic mutt. Hardly one of us. I knew Eve. And honestly? Your mommy was a whore."

-Edgar's response to The Alpha Vampire.

"When your kind first huddled around the fire, I was the thing in the dark! Now you think you can hurt me?"
    -The Alpha Vampire in defiance after being locked up by the Winchesters.

"Mother...why do you hate me?"
    "I hate you, because when I look into your eyes I see the woman I used to be. Before magic. Before the coven. When I was nothing but Rowena, the tanner's daughter. A pale, scared, little girl, who smelled of filth and day. I hate you, because when you were born your father said he loved me. Then he went back to his grand wife and his grand house, whilst I lay pathetic and half dead on a straw mat, my thighs slick with blood. I hate you, because if I didn't, I'd love you. But love...love is weakness. And I'll never be weak again."

-Crowley asking Rowena why she hates him, and her response.

"You like pain, Sam? You like hell? You need to stop thinking of this as some kind of deal. This is a hostage situation you arrogant little thug. I OWN, your little brother do you understand me?"
    -Crowley's response to Dean saying he and [Soulless] Sam don't work for Crowley

"Oh! Bonus: Meg, I'm gonna scoop you up, take you home, and roast you till you're jerky, but not...yet. Cas can have you for now. Hilariously, it seems he'd be upset at losing you. And the boys, need Cas, to get Dick."
    -Crowley's addendum to his partnership with the Winchesters and Cas to get Dick Roman while Meg observes.
    Those are all so incredibly brutal.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    There's the line I came to this thread to find. Raul Julia was far too good for that movie!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    "For a time, I considered sparing your wretched little planet, Cybertron. But now, you shall witness... its dismemberment" - Unicron (Orsen Welles).
    For both actors, I do believe those were their final roles before they passed away.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    "It hurts no more."-Nomak Blade 2

"Mothafucker I like that..."Dracula -Blade 3
    Omg I loved that line by Nomak and that death,it was almost poetic, such a tragic villain.

Boisterously Confused

"Painful to live in fear, isn't it?
    "Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch?"
    Leon, Blade Runner

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Stick around..
    "Oh yes, there will be blood."

Astonishing Member

"Presumption is the mother of all fuck-ups" Castor Troy in Sean Archer's body

Ultimate Member

"There's more than one way to skin a cat! And I happen to know that's factually true..." - Mayor Wilkins, Buffy

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    "Presumption is the mother of all fuck-ups" Castor Troy in Sean Archer's body
    Face/Off?

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    "There's more than one way to skin a cat! And I happen to know that's factually true..." - Mayor Wilkins, Buffy
    Ha, those are both good ones.

"There's a difference, child, between bad and evil." --- Paraphrasing somewhat, the Shade to Courtney Whitmore in Stargirl, Season 2, Episode 4, educating her on why he wants nothing to do with Eclipso except to permanently do away with the Black Diamond in which Eclipso has been trapped.

"A riot is an ugly thing... undt, I tink, that it is chust about time ve had vun." -- Inspector Kemp in Young Frankenstein
    Watching television is not an activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    "A riot is an ugly thing... undt, I tink, that it is chust about time ve had vun." -- Inspector Kemp in Young Frankenstein
    I love Young Frankenstein, and I love Inspector Kemp! Great quote.

Almost every villain line from Street Fighter (1994), fun movie with a lot of fun dialogue, like this one from Bison to Dhalsim:
    "Tell you what; after I've crushed my enemies we'll see about getting you published. That should cheer you up, hmm?"
    Or this one from Sagat when he receives Bison dollars:
    "This money isn't worth the paper it's printed on."

I love that movie.

I can also talk about Hans Gruber pretending to be a hostage, or a lot of his brother Simon's lines from Die Hard with Vengeance.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die.
    "What you're not going to watch?"

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    Almost every villain line from Street Fighter (1994), fun movie with a lot of fun dialogue, like this one from Bison to Dhalsim:
    "Tell you what; after I've crushed my enemies we'll see about getting you published. That should cheer you up, hmm?"
    Or this one from Sagat when he receives Bison dollars:
    "This money isn't worth the paper it's printed on."

I love that movie.

I can also talk about Hans Gruber pretending to be a hostage, or a lot of his brother Simon's lines from Die Hard with Vengeance.
    I'm partial toward the one where he says that just because he didn't like his brother all that much, doesn't mean he's gonna take it lightly that he's dead. Something to that effect.