Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    "No, you'll warrant no villain's exposition from me." -Irenicus
    "I have an evil reputation to protect."

In the Star Trek II Wrath of Khan film, Khan said "Revenge is a dish best served cold".

The Godfather, 1972: Don Corleone nodded. "Revenge is a dish that tastes best when it is cold,"

The quote was attributed to The French diplomat Charles Maurice de Talleyrand-Périgord (1754–1838) who has been credited with the saying, "La vengeance est un met que l'on doit manger froid" ["Revenge is a dish that must be eaten cold"],
    Last edited by Zauriel; 10-02-2021 at 03:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyO'Brien View Post
    "discourtesy is unspeakably ugly to me!" - Hannibal Lechter
    "Oh, no, now I'm ugly! Nothing changed. Oh, I get it."

"If you have to shoot, shoot! Don't talk!" -- Tuco, in The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
    Last edited by Malvolio; 10-11-2021 at 10:34 AM.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    Almost every villain line from Street Fighter (1994), fun movie with a lot of fun dialogue, like this one from Bison to Dhalsim:
    "Tell you what; after I've crushed my enemies we'll see about getting you published. That should cheer you up, hmm?"
    Or this one from Sagat when he receives Bison dollars:
    "This money isn't worth the paper it's printed on."

I love that movie.

I can also talk about Hans Gruber pretending to be a hostage, or a lot of his brother Simon's lines from Die Hard with Vengeance.
    My favorite line in the movie was when they were watching the truck with exsplosives coming towards the tent and Zangief yells

"Quick change the channel." And Dee Jay just has that you cant be this stupid look on his face.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

A couple great ones from DS9 and the greatest villain Gul Dukat

"A true victory is to make your enemy see they were wrong to oppose you in the first place. To force them to acknowledge your greatness."

"Bajor thinks I am their enemy? They dont know what it means to have me as an enemy!"
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    A couple great ones from DS9 and the greatest villain Gul Dukat

"A true victory is to make your enemy see they were wrong to oppose you in the first place. To force them to acknowledge your greatness."

"Bajor thinks I am their enemy? They dont know what it means to have me as an enemy!"
    Deep Space Nine? Yeah, Gul Dukat was one vicious, wicked SOB. I mean that in the best way possible, and I appreciate two of the major themes of DS9, one being that "it's easy to be a saint in Paradise," and the other being that despite a universe full of incredible moral ambiguity, sometimes --- as personified by Dukat --- there really is such a thing as true evil.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Kagato's line in Tenchi Muyo:

"This is no fun. Do you enjoy making me waste my time."

Such a biting indicator of how outclassed you are.

Incredible Member

Doom Patrol

Niles Caulder: Who are you talking to?

Mr. Nobody: Grant Morrison fans, Reddit trolls with DC subscriptions, and the three new fans who stuck around after the donkey fart.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

"Cry havoc! And let slip the dogs of war!"

---Shakespeare loving General Chang, Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel View Post
    In the Star Trek II Wrath of Khan film, Khan said "Revenge is a dish best served cold".

The Godfather, 1972: Don Corleone nodded. "Revenge is a dish that tastes best when it is cold,"

The quote was attributed to The French diplomat Charles Maurice de Talleyrand-Périgord (1754–1838) who has been credited with the saying, "La vengeance est un met que l'on doit manger froid" ["Revenge is a dish that must be eaten cold"],
    I counter with "Revenge is a sucker's game" from David Xanatos of Gargoyles.

He also had the meta line of "This is my first foray into cliched villainy. How am I doing?"
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    "Cry havoc! And let slip the dogs of war!"

---Shakespeare loving General Chang, Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
    I first remember hearing that line repurposed by Lex Luthor confronting his father Lionel Luthor in the first-season finale of Smallville.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I counter with "Revenge is a sucker's game" from David Xanatos of Gargoyles.

He also had the meta line of "This is my first foray into cliched villainy. How am I doing?"
    Ah, those were good ones, especially the first. Weisman struck gold there.

Quote Originally Posted by abulafia View Post
    "Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN!"
    "If you don't like how the table is set, turn over the table."

O-Ren Ishii:
    As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you're unconvinced that a particular plan of action I've decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your f***ing head. Just like this f***er here. Now, if any of you sons of b*tches got anything else to say, now's the f***ing time!

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    O-Ren Ishii:
    As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you're unconvinced that a particular plan of action I've decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your f***ing head. Just like this f***er here. Now, if any of you sons of b*tches got anything else to say, now's the f***ing time!
    Ha, that was a great one. F***ing over-the-top, but that's how we like Tarantino, right?