Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Oo didnt think about animation

Apoc Xmen TAS "I am the rocks of the eternal shore, crash against me and be BROKEN!"

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Oo didnt think about animation

Apoc Xmen TAS "I am the rocks of the eternal shore, crash against me and be BROKEN!"
    "Many over the eons have dreamt of my end. You are no closer than the Babylonians with their spears and arrows!"

TAS Apocalypse was the best, aside from TAS Magneto.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Mighty Member

" For it is not in success where true character is revealed, but in failure."
    -Black Manta (young Justice)

"All men have something to hide. The brighter the picture, the darker the negative."
    -Rupert Thorne (Batman the Animated Series)

"We all wear masks Spider-Man, but which one is real? The one that hides your face or the one that is your face?"
    -Green Goblin (The Spectacular Spider-Man)

"It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic.... Oh, what the heck, I'll laugh anyway! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"
    Joker (Batman Beyond)

Extraordinary Member

Star Trek II - The Wrath of Khan

Khan: Oh, I've given you no word to keep, Admiral. In my judgement, you simply have no alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    " For it is not in success where true character is revealed, but in failure."
    -Black Manta (young Justice)

"All men have something to hide. The brighter the picture, the darker the negative."
    -Rupert Thorne (Batman the Animated Series)

"We all wear masks Spider-Man, but which one is real? The one that hides your face or the one that is your face?"
    -Green Goblin (The Spectacular Spider-Man)

"It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic.... Oh, what the heck, I'll laugh anyway! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"
    Joker (Batman Beyond)
    I also liked when Black Beetle said no one guarantees the safety of the Light during a meeting between them and the Reach - "Manta guarantees that for himself."
    Dark does not mean deep.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Damn, so many of the good ones have been taken

"Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is... panic."
    - Ra's al Ghul, Batman Begins

"What a lovely, lovely voice."
    - Bane, The Dark Knight Rises

"I've watched for as long as I could. Their leaders have been assassinated. Communities flooded with drugs and weapons. They are overly policed and incarcerated. All over the planet our people suffer because they don't have the tools to fight back. With Vibranium weapons they can overthrow every country and Wakanda can rule them all, the right way."
    - N'Jobu, Black Panther (not sure if he counts as villain though)

"An empire toppled by its enemies can rise again, but one that crumbles from within... that's dead. Forever."
    - Helmut Zemo, Captain America: Civil War

"Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, Director."
    - Darth Vader, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

"If he dies, he dies."
    - Ivan Drago, Rocky IV

"That 'f*cking nobody'... is John Wick."
    - Viggo, John Wick

"It's simple: we kill the Batman."
    - Joker, The Dark Knight

"You couldn't live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me."
    - Thanos, Avengers: Endgame"

"Tears aren't a woman's only weapon. The best one's between your legs."
    - Cersei Lannister, Game of Thrones

"Why do you wear your hair like that? Your hair looks so sexy pushed back. Cady, will you please tell him his hair looks sexy pushed back."
    - Regina George, Mean Girls

"I can see your whole history in your eyes. You were born with nothing. So you've had to struggle and connive and claw your way to power. But true power, the divine right to rule, is something you're born with. The truth is: they don't know which one of us is going to be sitting down on that throne, and which of us is going to be bowing down. But I know, and you know."
    - Azula, Avatar: The Last Airbender

"I am the solution."
    - Amon, The Legend of Korra

"Your cities will not be safe. Your streets will not be safe. You will not be safe."
    - Magneto, X-Men: The Last Stand

"I am the ill intent... who set upon the traveler on a road that he should not have been on."
    - Wilson Fisk, Daredevil

"Life has taught me this. You can't drown sorrow with tears. If you want to erase sorrow, you must burn it."
    - Bushmaster, Luke Cage

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Damn, so many of the good ones have been taken

"Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is... panic."
    - Ra's al Ghul, Batman Begins

"What a lovely, lovely voice."
    - Bane, The Dark Knight Rises

"I've watched for as long as I could. Their leaders have been assassinated. Communities flooded with drugs and weapons. They are overly policed and incarcerated. All over the planet our people suffer because they don't have the tools to fight back. With Vibranium weapons they can overthrow every country and Wakanda can rule them all, the right way."
    - N'Jobu, Black Panther (not sure if he counts as villain though)

"An empire toppled by its enemies can rise again, but one that crumbles from within... that's dead. Forever."
    - Helmut Zemo, Captain America: Civil War

"Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, Director."
    - Darth Vader, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

"If he dies, he dies."
    - Ivan Drago, Rocky IV

"That 'f*cking nobody'... is John Wick."
    - Viggo, John Wick

"It's simple: we kill the Batman."
    - Joker, The Dark Knight

"You couldn't live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me."
    - Thanos, Avengers: Endgame"

"Tears aren't a woman's only weapon. The best one's between your legs."
    - Cersei Lannister, Game of Thrones

"Why do you wear your hair like that? Your hair looks so sexy pushed back. Cady, will you please tell him his hair looks sexy pushed back."
    - Regina George, Mean Girls

"I can see your whole history in your eyes. You were born with nothing. So you've had to struggle and connive and claw your way to power. But true power, the divine right to rule, is something you're born with. The truth is: they don't know which one of us is going to be sitting down on that throne, and which of us is going to be bowing down. But I know, and you know."
    - Azula, Avatar: The Last Airbender

"I am the solution."
    - Amon, The Legend of Korra

"Your cities will not be safe. Your streets will not be safe. You will not be safe."
    - Magneto, X-Men: The Last Stand

"I am the ill intent... who set upon the traveler on a road that he should not have been on."
    - Wilson Fisk, Daredevil

"Life has taught me this. You can't drown sorrow with tears. If you want to erase sorrow, you must burn it."
    - Bushmaster, Luke Cage
    All of those are straight hellfire, that's how hot those quotes are. And speaking of great villain quotes, Mistah K88 shouting out to Spectacular Spider-Man's Green Goblin, the best Green Goblin adaptation we ever got, was perfect. That quote sums up beautifully the duality of identity shared between the Goblin and the Spider.

Going to the MCU, I liked this one from Alexander Pierce in Captain America: The Winter Soldier, "But to build a new world sometimes means tearing down the old one, Captain. And that makes enemies." In retrospect, I could apply that to the ambitions of N'Jobu and N'Jadaka/Erik "Killmonger" Stevens in Black Panther, as they both wanted to build a new world for their people and tear down the old order, though not necessarily simply for the sake of power and control like Pierce and HYDRA.

Vulture - spider-man hc

"And don't you ever, ever interfere with my business again, 'Cause if you do, I'll kill you, and everyone that you love. I'll kill you dead. That's what I'll do to protect my family. Pete, you understand?"
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 09-26-2019 at 05:12 PM.

Vulture - spider-man hc

"And don't you ever, ever interfere with my business again, 'Cause if you do, I'll kill you, and everyone that you love. I'll kill you dead. That's what I'll do to protect my family. Pete, you understand?"
    That was a very good one. Chills. All the chills. That being said, was he planning to exempt his daughter from the list of people in Peter's life that he would kill if Peter got in his way again?

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That was a very good one. Chills. All the chills. That being said, was he planning to exempt his daughter from the list of people in Peter's life that he would kill if Peter got in his way again?
    He was doing everything for his daughter so of course. And honestly I don't know if he woulda followed through with the threat. But boy was he convincing in that line delivery

He was doing everything for his daughter so of course. And honestly I don't know if he woulda followed through with the threat. But boy was he convincing in that line delivery
    Definitely. Again, all the chills. I also liked Mysterio's line in Far From Home about how easy it was to fool people already fooling themselves (given the revelation in the post-credits scene, I'd think that could also apply to "Nick Fury," not just Spider-Man).

There's a story in the Spider-Man vs. the Vulture trade paperback where Spidey tells the Vulture he must be getting tired being an old man and all and the Vulture replies, "I could do this all day". Yes he really said it and it is a favorite Captain America quote from the movies.

There was a quote from "Angel" where someone says it doesn't matter what you do. God won't accept you. People won't accept you. Good won't accept you. Doing the right thing won't gain you anything. Angel's reply is: "You're right. It doesn't matter." Does the good thing anyway.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    "Many over the eons have dreamt of my end. You are no closer than the Babylonians with their spears and arrows!"

TAS Apocalypse was the best, aside from TAS Magneto.
    Isn't that "How many peoples have dreamed of my end...you are no closer than the Babylonians with their swords and fire sticks!"

Also "Spare me your petty judgements! They strain from a brain too meager to comprehend MY reality!"

The version of the character was awful but I likes this qoute

Smallvile Slade Wilson
    "Let's just say the reaper can swing his sickle at me, but I'm beyond Death's stroke now"

Extraordinary Member

"Our great war is a spiritual one..Our great depression is our lives"-DEEP. lol-Tyler Durden.