Quote Originally Posted by the COMET View Post
Personally, the sentient station stuff is not for me sorry, could work in another place, story, object. The Station could be monitored to not allow heroes inside so they need to smuggle themselves in.
Im not sold on it either, honestly. I think it's an idea that has merit (I do love the weird sci-fi stuff), but perhaps not for a concept like this. I'm just throwing stuff at the wall here, seeing if anything sticks.

Oh, you know what *might* be interesting (again, not totally sold on the idea but tossing it at that wall), and would fold well with your idea of a black market playing a major role? Make the station be located in a neutral territory; say it's the only place where Reach beetles, Lanterns, Styx minions, Dominators, etc., interact. Like you know how the Oblivion Bar is supposed to be this place where all the mages in DC get together, regardless of whether they're heroes, demons, villains, angels, etc? Make the station like that and make that "melting pot" element be a big part of the place. Reinforce how it's the only place in the galaxy where a Lantern, a Khund, and a Beetle can all sit down at a table together and bitch about stuff.