Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by the COMET View Post
    Personally, the sentient station stuff is not for me sorry, could work in another place, story, object. The Station could be monitored to not allow heroes inside so they need to smuggle themselves in.
    Im not sold on it either, honestly. I think it's an idea that has merit (I do love the weird sci-fi stuff), but perhaps not for a concept like this. I'm just throwing stuff at the wall here, seeing if anything sticks.

Oh, you know what *might* be interesting (again, not totally sold on the idea but tossing it at that wall), and would fold well with your idea of a black market playing a major role? Make the station be located in a neutral territory; say it's the only place where Reach beetles, Lanterns, Styx minions, Dominators, etc., interact. Like you know how the Oblivion Bar is supposed to be this place where all the mages in DC get together, regardless of whether they're heroes, demons, villains, angels, etc? Make the station like that and make that "melting pot" element be a big part of the place. Reinforce how it's the only place in the galaxy where a Lantern, a Khund, and a Beetle can all sit down at a table together and bitch about stuff.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Aya And Razar

I think Aya and Razar from the Green Lantern animated series could make for interesting additions to DC's space line. I don't know if I'd keep the romance but I would keep some elements of Razar's origin (but leave out Atrocitus' involvement).

Warworld

A series revolving around several people kidnapped from across the galaxies and forced to compete in the brutal tournament known as "Warworld". From alien refugees to the most ruthless of criminals.

The SuperWatch

Superheroes from several worlds not under the protection of the GL Corps band together to protect their worlds. If you have read the 2019 Green Lantern, you know who I'm talking about.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Justice League Voyager

Martain Manhunter=Field Leader

Lady Quark
    Maxima
    Big Barda
    Element Woman
    Mr Miracle
    Guy Gardner
    Backlash=Marc Slayton
    Ultraa
    Journey=new member w teleportation based powers

Tales of Tamaran
    by Dan Abnett and Andy Lanning

The Twins From Exor by Greg Weisman

Martians by Greg Rucka

"Bizarro World" - The perfect kind of lunacy that Mike Allred could do in his sleep.

"Takron-Galtos" - Prison drama set inside the prison world with a rotating cast of criminals, including the Fatal Five, Universo, Evillo and Grimbor by Greg Rucka.

Icon by N.K. Jemisin - Follows the story of Terminan scientist and war hero Arnus Fraye. 12 issue series.

An Intergalactic Force of Nature: Black Lightning by Al Ewing - for whatever reason Black Lightning finds himself flung into the far reaches of space (maybe space and time) and he has to find his way home in a 12 issue maxiseries.
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 11-10-2020 at 10:40 AM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Incredible Member

DARKSTARS. - I still have the original run.

STAR HUNTERS - good series, cut short

ADAM STRANGE/CAPTAIN COMET - a buddy space book.

Maxima by Marjorie Liu.

History of the Galaxies. An anthology tale focusing on historical moments from DC's planets.

All-New Member

Strange Adventures in Space: Rann is invaded by white Martians. Adam Strange is accidentally zeta beamed to the far side of the universe just before all zata beam technology on Rann is destroyed. The series would focus on Adam trying to make his way back to Rann while interacting with several other cosmic heroes, such as: John Stewart, Starfire, Lobo, Capt Comet, Space Cabbie...etc. A sub plot would focus on Alanna leading an underground rebellion on Rann. Eventually Adam would return to Rann with his new friends and they would liberate Rann. Each issue would be a one off involving wacky sci fi adventures and Adam getting one step closer to returning home until the eventual climax that would span a few issues.

Green Lanterns: Budy cop procedural staring Hal Jordan and John Stewart as they try to protect the galaxy. Hal is the hot tempered but well intentioned one and John is the calm, cool and collected, brains of the operation. They are sent on high profile missions and report directly to the Guardians. I would give equal billing to both characters and introduce fan favorites Razor and Aya from the animated show. I would also bring back Katma Tui as a love interest/supporting cast for John Stewart.

I love the idea of Hardcore Station, but I am almost positive it is the IP of the creator, so I'm not going to pitch that.
    Last edited by Thunder Agent; 10-17-2019 at 11:30 AM.

Manhunter

follows the life of a Manhunter robot who tries to live a life of peace after defecting.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

LEGION—Interstellar bodyguards for hire, having adventures all around the universe.

Darkstars—the Controllers are going into business of universal protection for themselves, being at odds with the GLC.

GLC—universal police force.

Omega Men—freedom fighters in the Vega system. I’d use that as an allegory for the Middle East, and the constant global interference.

Adam Strange—a sci-fi western, where Rann begins to evolve into a fascist society after the former government is overthrown.

LoSH—Teen intergalactic team

Hawkworld—yearly minis detailing the Thangarnian empire, focusing on Katar and Shayera.

New Gods—explore more than just the constant struggles between Apokalips, and New Genesis.

Starman—Will Payton’s return to life, takes to the cosmos to discover who he really is.

Maxima in control of Warworld as she was originally intended to, not joining the JL

Lobo's Wild Ride. Lobo going on misadventures through space, causing trouble, inadvertently solving other problems, communing with space dolphins, and randomly popping in other peoples' stories because he's that kind of chaotic character.