Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    Could you please use spoiler tags for that kind of thing.
    Um...why would my idea that it could matter need one if your idea of taking the cure doesn't? We are all just guessing here... although thank you for assuming i am some how in the know.
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Just recently read this issue..... Bar Sinister?
    Is this a holdout From BattleWorld?
    Nah, it just has the same name. Hickman would like the concept in Secret Wars and would reuse it.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 09-13-2019 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    Um...why would my idea that it could matter need one if your idea of taking the cure doesn't? We are all just guessing here... although thank you for assuming i am some how in the know.
    You are directly referring to material I avoid because I consider that kind of material (preview and promo matter) a spoiler.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jamesslow View Post
    I don't buy that because, if Moira resets the entire Marvel Universe each time she dies, that effectively means she ends everyone and everything, including Beyonders, Galactus, Living Tribunal, etc, and no entity can ever progress beyond the lifespan of this one woman
    Yeah, if Destiny can figure it out, all these beings could too. I've sure one of them would've dealt with her by now. It feels like one of those things you just can't think too hard about.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    Yeah, if Destiny can figure it out, all these beings could too. I've sure one of them would've dealt with her by now. It feels like one of those things you just can't think too hard about.
    Exactly. It was a big 'wow' idea and lets some of the things be done in this story, but beyond that it won't (likely) ever, ever, ever matter again.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    She may have the choice taken away from her...one teaser promotion had young cable (wifi) holding a depowering gun...
    I may have missed something but the only Cable holding a neutralizer gun was in the Mark Brooks promo art, and most of that is not things to come (i.e. we're not getting a baby Havok, two Storms, 3 Wolverines, Dark Phoenix Rachel, etc).

You are directly referring to material I avoid because I consider that kind of material (preview and promo matter) a spoiler.
    I get what you're saying, and respect the steps you're trying to take to enjoy this ride, but it's unfair to chastise someone for not using spoilers for something that has been publicly released for a period of time. There's nothing to spoil for the majority of forum users. If you avoid all released promo art, you can't assume that anyone would consider that image a spoiler or that everyone holds the same definition of spoiler. Again, I respect the steps you;re taking, but you can't chastise someone for not knowing your preferences or sharing the same definition of spoiler.

Mini Havok is from X-Babies.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

So Twilight Sword and demons as in Surtur???

If so how the hell is he on Earth???

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Surtur can leave his realm anytime he wants.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    I get what you're saying, and respect the steps you're trying to take to enjoy this ride, but it's unfair to chastise someone for not using spoilers for something that has been publicly released for a period of time. There's nothing to spoil for the majority of forum users. If you avoid all released promo art, you can't assume that anyone would consider that image a spoiler or that everyone holds the same definition of spoiler. Again, I respect the steps you;re taking, but you can't chastise someone for not knowing your preferences or sharing the same definition of spoiler.
    Not chastising just asking. Nothing to do with “public availability” it is specifically spoiler material I and others would rather choose to read rather than read in a response to a comment we made. I actively stop reading certain threads once I know certain material is available, and that specific Cable content may be misleading but if not it’s a BIG spoiler. One I can no longer be happily ignorant of.

It’s as simple as this. I won’t stay around and contribute if the story gets spoiled by people referring to future or promo material. That may not bother you but if enough of us do that it lessens the conversation.

Spoiler tags are just polite. And for that matter editable.
    Last edited by JKtheMac; 09-13-2019 at 08:13 AM.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Extraordinary Member

Not chastising just asking. Nothing to do with “public availability” it is specifically spoiler material I and others would rather choose to read rather than read in a response to a comment. Spoiler tags are just polite.
    Let's be realistic though, too many comments have been made that have mentioned things from all sorts of places outside the published issues of HoXPoX to worry about it now. I mean, right from the start, we all act like they will still be on Krakoa by the end of this story because we all 'know' they will be on Krakoa by the end of this story.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Could you please use spoiler tags for that kind of thing.
    If it was a public teaser promotion ie. Most likely random and out of context...it was open and available for everyone to see...ergo, no spoiler tags are necessary. He just put his one plus one together as we ALL have been doing since this story started.
    If you don't want to be spoiled by things don't read every post you come across...it's that simple.
    Goddess alone knows between you and some other posters here you've all posted theories that pretty much spoils the entire story if they are true.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 09-13-2019 at 08:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Let's be realistic though, too many comments have been made that have mentioned things from all sorts of places outside the published issues of HoXPoX to worry about it now. I mean, right from the start, we all act like they will still be on Krakoa by the end of this story because we all 'know' they will be on Krakoa by the end of this story.
    I honestly can’t believe this is even a question. It could actually hint at the resolution of the whole 12 issue story. Tags are definitely appropriate for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    If it was a lublic teaser promotion it was open and available for everyone to see...ergo, no spoiler tags are necessary.
    If you don't want to be spoiled by things don't read every post you come across...it's that simple.
    Goddess alone knows between you and some other posters here you've all posted theories that pretty much spoils the entire story if they are true.
    It was a reply to me! Of course I will read it!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Then... even if he puts spoiler tags in place you will still read it...as it was in response to you, so what's the issue?
    He, like many others yourself included have been throwing out potentially spoiler theories left right and centre...so if you are that perturbed, you might want to consider taking your own advice with using spoiler tags.

Extraordinary Member

I honestly can’t believe this is even a question. It could actually hint at the resolution of the whole 12 issue story. Tags are definitely appropriate for that.
    So is Krakoa surviving, or Orchis, or Apocalypse, or the Hellfire Trading Company, or New Mutants going off into space looking for a missing teammate with Corsair, or any of the 100 characters on the X-Men lineup.

All things freely discussed in these threads every issue. Someone pointing out something from a variant COVER of Powers of X #1 is somehow a big spoiler?