Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    If Madelyne is a clone of Jean whether Jean gave birth to Cable or not Cable is still genetically her son and to someone like sinister genetics is all that matters. Clones giving birth to your children is the mutant form of surrogacy.
    The way it was written implied to be on the more traditional sense.

JDW said that Scott and Jean wasn't married anymore

Before I go back and read all the comments, I have to say that I loved this issue. I LOVE Hickman's Magneto, and Charles and Sinister sound great. Like, more Sinister for life please! Very cool to understand why Sinister has been obsessed with mutant genetics for so long - nice play, Hickman.

I've always liked Doug but I adored him in this. This panel made me very happy:

IMG_6089.jpg

He's pretty much responsible for physically putting this whole thing together with Krakoa and I love his enthusiasm. Poor sad Krakoa. Foreshadowing for sure as we learned his history with the "other half".
    Also nice to see that Sage, Black Tom, Trinary, Beast, and Forge have important roles for island operations. Forge's project sounds incredibly interesting. If you're reading this Mr. White and Mr. Hickman, I'm very interested in learning more of how Doug and the others put everything together.

I say we should have a separate thread just for The Red Diamond. I would start it but I'm stumped. LOL! Sinister Secrets, more please!

Now off to read the comments because I know you guys will help me understand the Phalanx stuff. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    Thank you for posting that...
    Cheating isn NOT poly...
    You highlight what appear to be essential contrasts. The definition is focused on sexual relationships which != love relationships. Love implies exclusivity which paves the way for “cheating.”

"Comics journalism"? Filthy Mutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Hopefully MadJeff and Kavita Rao are helping Forge build his biomachine army
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Maybe Prodigy too?
    Why would Prodigy and Rao be allowed on Krakoa?

Quote Originally Posted by Filthy Mutie View Post
    Why would Prodigy and Rao be allowed on Krakoa?
    Someone should have kept some Mothervine or T/O virus to repower Prodigy

repower a black mutant. HaH! We'll see synch back first.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Whim View Post
    does the fact we keep getting so many pages that are just text and some small text bother anyone else?

this whole thing is still so confusing. especially the multiple Sinister's....

felt like the Phalanx seem was leading to some reveal but then nothing happened really. then those blue people... I have no idea
    I like the text pages as a way to lay out the foundation. The Red Diamond stuff was different as it seems like a way to spice up an expository, not much new happened issue. But for laying out who's where, doing what and world-building info, I think it works.

I'm sure that The Phalanx is leading somewhere, but I don't think you're supposed to know where it's going yet. So far, it's pretty straightforward but there's not enough information to know. It's possibly the big reveal in POX 6 that makes it a red issue.

The Sinister thing is from Gillen. I don't think there's a trick here, either, although it seems like they're repeating the same mistake from M9 where they trusted Sinister. So maybe it's a double-double cross where Sinister thinks he's one step ahead but Chuck is two steps ahead.

There are four issues to go and two are red, so big changes coming. Enjoy the confusion while it lasts.

Mighty Member

Is it just me or are Silva faces really silly.

Like the rest of it is cool, but it feels like every time you look at the face it's cartoonishly expressive.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    If Madelyne is a clone of Jean whether Jean gave birth to Cable or not Cable is still genetically her son and to someone like sinister genetics is all that matters. Clones giving birth to your children is the mutant form of surrogacy.
    Yes, I know. I too consider Cable to be Jean's kid. He has her DNA and she raised him.
    I'm just looking and hoping for something that doesn't complicate the drama between these characters further.
    So I'm crossing my fingers, this refers to someone else.

Emma was right

Don’t know, I think you people are overthinking it. Those lines obviously about Wolverine/Jean/Scott/Emma. We don’t know who this X-men is, is they real or not, and we know nothing about their status quo. Scott and Jean can be married again and have real kids instead of some awkward grown up dudes from another dimension.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Now off to read the comments because I know you guys will help me understand the Phalanx stuff. :-)
    I think the only thing you'll get from the comments is the do's and don'ts of polyamory.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Quote Originally Posted by HomoSuperior View Post
    You highlight what appear to be essential contrasts. The definition is focused on sexual relationships which != love relationships. Love implies exclusivity which paves the way for “cheating.”
    This is a take

"Comics journalism"? Filthy Mutie's Avatar

A powered Prodigy is a liability. No way Mother would allow it.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    The way it was written implied to be on the more traditional sense.

JDW said that Scott and Jean wasn't married anymore
    JDW also said he hopes madelyne is never mentioned again as it's too complicated and as far as he is concerned she is gone gone gone. But here we are.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Maddie should have been Jean with amnesia. Everything would be so much easier.