Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    So is Krakoa surviving, or Orchis, or Apocalypse, or the Hellfire Trading Company, or New Mutants going off into space looking for a missing teammate with Corsair, or any of the 100 characters on the X-Men lineup.

All things freely discussed in these threads every issue. Someone pointing out something from a variant COVER of Powers of X #1 is somehow a big spoiler?
    Bear in mind that’s not what was said. They said “one teaser promotion had young cable...” now I am pretty sure I haven’t seen this anywhere, but if it’s for an issue #1 cover already published then fair game. I was taking the reply on face value and had zero context and assumed it was promoting something in the future. If it was I think you can understand my request.

If this was something already published in comic form perhaps you could point to it.
    Last edited by JKtheMac; 09-13-2019 at 09:03 AM.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.