Page 1 of 43 1234511 ... LastLast

Default POWERS OF X [04] : Something Sinister (SPOILERS)

So we know Hickman is a great writer but someone has to say it.

Gillen Sinister trumps Hickman Sinister. That is all.

Sinny is a sassy little mofo though.

Also just wait until everyone interprets the Sinister Secrets. Oh my my.

'Best there is at what he does. She's a wife with a kid. The husband knows but cant really point fingers. He's off doing his own thing.'

That's not it. But you get what the secret might be hinting at.

We learn that krakoa was two. That creatures came from between the chasm that was created.

They were bad. Apocalypse and his first horsemen defeated the bad guys.

Magneto and Xavier meet Sinister. Basically "partner" with him to index ALL 'mutant DNA'

Xavier somehow mindwipes Sinister.( I guess he is the most powerful psychic on the planet). And Sinister will remember when Xavier wants him to remember.

It shows Xavier introducing Cypher to Krakoa. He explains that once Xavier and Krakoa understood eachother. It became less mutant murdering.

X1000: The future is basically the Phalanx making up their mind if they are going to let them ascend or not. Someone else can explain this. Not interested in this part.

Krakoa is important. And those creatures that came from the chasm are probably most definitely the villains in the Dawn of X relaunch. Going by solicitations.

You remember that Pixar short where the islands got separated. Thats Krakoa and his gf. Akkroa. I dont remember her name.

Also as someone just mentioned. There is a lot of talk of PRETENDERS in this issue. Some do a deep dive on that. Please and thank you.
    Last edited by CGAR; 09-11-2019 at 05:32 AM.

This comic reminded me why Sinister is such a great villain and why he needs to have a major role in the MCU.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Did Madelyne just get called a “pretender” too? Damn.

BANNED

I can't make head or tail of at least half those secrets but I adore them. Anyone got any ideas? The final secret would seem to indicate Sinister is playing Xavier and Magneto, obviously.

Madelyne and Inferno getting name-checked has me very hyped. She was always a major fave. I wore the old From the Ashes trade tf out as a kid.

Doug getting so much shine makes me very happy. I hope it's no biggie that he seemed to give that plant the transmode virus.

What the hell came out of that chasm?

Wonder how Maddie might factor into this mutant clone pod stuff. Was she the first?
    Past and present were great, but the future remains boring.

Loved the gossip column. Anyone got any ideas for these?

#2 Recently-returned trendsetting mutant cut down in his prime

#5 The best there is at what he does is having an affair with a married woman with a kid. Said woman's husband is also having an affair of his own.
    At first glance, it screams Wolverine/Jean/Cyclops/Emma, but secret #9 also seems to be about Jean and Scott, so idk.

#6 Progerian mutant with secret Sinister ties

#7 More that three Summers brothers?

#9 Non-couple couple who has been apart so long

BANNED

Someone on Reddit thought #9 was Jean and the Phoenix. I have no idea.

Progerian makes me think Stryfe or Ernst. What were Stryfe's last big plans?

"Married with a kid" is a fairly broad reading of Jean (we don't know the Summers marital status and Rachel is technically her daughter), but I guess it can't be anyone else. Can it?
    Last edited by powerpax; 09-11-2019 at 05:30 AM.

#5 definitely has to be about something that is still ongoing, seeing as how it’s the “new normal” on Krakoa. I think Emma/Scott/Jean/Logan are the only ones who fit that. Unless Banshee, Moira, and X are getting into it.

Astonishing Member

The power to be fabulous and overthrow tyrants. Sinister is a gift

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    #5 definitely has to be about something that is still ongoing, seeing as how it’s the “new normal” on Krakoa. I think Emma/Scott/Jean/Logan are the only ones who fit that. Unless Banshee, Moira, and X are getting into it.
    Too good to be true. If they actually make Emma/Scott/Jean/Logan polyamorous I will never stop laughing.

Amazing Member

They should just call this title X-POSITION. Good grief what did I just read? Never understood Sinister and do so less now. And are we really going back to Scott-Jean-Logan? Please thats so last century.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Too good to be true. If they actually make Emma/Scott/Jean/Logan polyamorous I will never stop laughing.
    I would love a good poly relationship
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

I can't make head or tail of at least half those secrets but I adore them. Anyone got any ideas? The final secret would seem to indicate Sinister is playing Xavier and Magneto, obviously.

Madelyne and Inferno getting name-checked has me very hyped. She was always a major fave. I wore the old From the Ashes trade tf out as a kid.

Doug getting so much shine makes me very happy. I hope it's no biggie that he seemed to give that plant the transmode virus.

What the hell came out of that chasm?
    I'm surprised MAdelyne was mentioned. Didn't JDW say that madelyne was basically a hot mess and we should never see her again because it was so convoluted. I seriously thought we wouldn't even get a mention of her anymore. I think it was in one of those X-men mondays.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I haven't even read it yet but wouldn't the Progerian mutant have to be Ernst since she is really a kid but is very old for her age. I think thats what progerian disease does.

And i would say they are finally going to make good on Gambit being the long lost Summers.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Wonder how Maddie might factor into this mutant clone pod stuff. Was she the first?
    Past and present were great, but the future remains boring.

Loved the gossip column. Anyone got any ideas for these?

#2 Recently-returned trendsetting mutant cut down in his prime

#5 The best there is at what he does is having an affair with a married woman with a kid. Said woman's husband is also having an affair of his own.
    At first glance, it screams Wolverine/Jean/Cyclops/Emma, but secret #9 also seems to be about Jean and Scott, so idk.

#6 Progerian mutant with secret Sinister ties

#7 More that three Summers brothers?

#9 Non-couple couple who has been apart so long
    I thought #9 was about Jubilee and Skin, since it mentions "the kids" and "fireworks".

#6 is about Cable and Stryfe and which one exactly is the clone

#5 might be about Rachel's parentage

#7 is Adam-X The X-Treme

It’s HILARIOUS. If that really is happening, though, it would make complete sense. Not only is it the safest way to end that stupid love square drama, but mutants has shown so far to be evolving past concepts they once held themselves to. They don’t want to be judged by human courts, they don’t for human clothes anymore (gasp), why would they hold themselves to human rules of marriage and love?