Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

So are we expecting Okkara to be reformed one day? I mean you don't just a bombshell like that and not pull the trigger on it. Not to mention if Krakoa is going to be the new home for Mutantkind their probably going to need a bit more real estate down the line.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    So are we expecting Okkara to be reformed one day? I mean you don't just a bombshell like that and not pull the trigger on it. Not to mention if Krakoa is going to be the new home for Mutantkind their probably going to need a bit more real estate down the line.
    More likely an opposed evil twin

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    It is mythology, it will probably be important but equally I don’t expect them to just stumble upon it. There is probably a twist in that tale.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

My thoughts on the washed ashore secret is that it is referring to the chimeras, that the black hole shunted them to another life of Moira's, washing them ashore in this timeline and, logically, they would seek out their "father" Apocalypse or "mother" Moira. She would have memory of them, so maybe she is hiding them in the black spot in Krakoa.

BANNED

Reminder that last time someone got sucked in Xorn black hole, they ended up in the Mojoverse. And XBaby Havok has yet to show up.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

The Okkara mystery most likely have something to do with the " mysterious monsters" that attack Krakoa in DoX X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Reminder that last time someone got sucked in Xorn black hole, they ended up in the Mojoverse. And XBaby Havok has yet to show up.
    Having never read the Austen run (I know, have I really suffered enough to call myself an X-Men fan?) I did not know this. On one hand, what are the odds Hickman would reference something like that? But on the other, looking it up, apparently Xorn did this as a reaction to the death of Squidboy, who was on the cover of this very issue of POX. :O

If X-Baby Havok is on those teasers because these last four issues somehow include Rasputin and Cardinal showing up in the Mojoverse, I’ll be dumbstruck (in a good way!)

I do love imagining how that would totally change some magnificently foreboding dialogue from X^2 Karima in POX 3: “I’ll give you a hint: it’s where we’re all going. (the mojoverse!)”

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    The Okkara mystery most likely have something to do with the " mysterious monsters" that attack Krakoa in DoX X-Men.
    Yeah, doesn’t the X-Men #2 solicitation talk about a spoilers:
    rogue island on the horizon
    end of spoilers or similar wording? Sounds Okkara-y!

I’m ready for these 12 issues to end!

Long Live the Legion! Paul Newell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jamesslow View Post
    (2) LIFE I M has nothing to do with X Men; LIFE II M dies on a plane; LIFE III M finds The Cure... how are these not alternate realities?
    Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    Because, if she resets reality each time, all of her lives exist in a single universe/reality.

In this I don’t think Hickman was lying, just being very literal.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesslow View Post
    I'd argue that Moira's "power", being rebirth with knowledge of all her past lives, is simply the same power we all have restarting a video game after our character dies, unharmed and a better player.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I have problems with the implication of Moira restarting the universe instead of creating parallel universes.

Because we have the problem that are characters that travel between dimensions in a casual way. What happens if Moira dies while Captain Britain for example is in another universe? Can't go back to his universe? Does Moira restart ALL the Multiverse?
    When she restarts a new life, it doesn't change the past or what's happening outside of her sphere of influence. Her birth is like a save point in a game. Everything still happened....Up until her birth and whatever actions she takes from then on change the direction of history.

So for some of the examples....Moira doesn't die on the plane, because she knew not to get on it. The plane still crashed, she just wasn't on it.

She doesn't restart the Universe/Multiverse as that all happened before she was born. Nothing gets changed before her birth. It's all still exactly the same until then.

As long as Moira's future actions don't touch upon Captain Britain's life he'll still make the same decisions and do the same things he did previously....It's just that his life get's reset as well every time she dies.
    Last edited by Paul Newell; 09-15-2019 at 08:04 PM.
    DRINK!

So... Is this a Soulsword? Because it does look like a Soulsword. And a portal to a place where demons live... that sounds like Limbo to me.

Captura de pantalla 2019-09-16 a las 7.35.57.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Leirus View Post
    So... Is this a Soulsword? Because it does look like a Soulsword. And a portal to a place where demons live... that sounds like Limbo to me.

Captura de pantalla 2019-09-16 a las 7.35.57.jpg
    It definitely does look Soulsword-y. "Twilight Sword" is also the name of Surtur's blade. Make of that what you will.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    It definitely does look Soulsword-y. "Twilight Sword" is also the name of Surtur's blade. Make of that what you will.
    That’s what I was thinking. I won’t assume that is Surtur’s actual Sword. I’m sure Hickman will elaborate more on this. Seems like this could possibly be a Retcon in the making.....

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    That’s what I was thinking. I won’t assume that is Surtur’s actual Sword. I’m sure Hickman will elaborate more on this. Seems like this could possibly be a Retcon in the making.....
    Retcons within retcons.

It'd be wild if Hickman gave Surtur a Soulsword

BANNED

Tying Krakoa, Apocalypse and the possible origin of Limbo (as Arakko?) together is a fascinating angle to me and I hope it's the way it appears. Because yes, the instant I saw that sword I thought it was the soulsword. The big questions, again, are how the First Horsemen could've evaded Illyana's (or Belasco's?) notice. And you'd think Apocalypse would've taken more of an interest in Limbo. Unless he considered Limbo a closed issue because of his actions millennia ago.