Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Things I enjoyed and things that continue to make me go hmmm...

1. Sinister stole the show. If he makes his way to MCU, the right actor must channel Tim Curry in his Rocky Horror prime. I mean Xavier (Brad) and Magneto (Janet) were basically showing up Frankenfurter’s castle. Also loved the way he demonstrated the trope/fear “mutants are here to opportunistically replace humans.” Hah!

2. Keep an eye on Cypher. He had some attitude and was secretly transmoding the island. What’s that all about?

3. X3 1000 years — So that’s Moira and Xavier (in the future somehow) trying to ensure mutant DNA makes the journey to ascension? Seems like they are trying to beat humans to the chase. Like the finish line in the Amazing Race.
    Last edited by HomoSuperior; 09-11-2019 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Maddie should have been Jean with amnesia. Everything would be so much easier.
    I always wanted Maddie to be the Dark Phoenix with amnesia and Jean still be in the cocoon.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Filthy Mutie View Post
    Why would Prodigy and Rao be allowed on Krakoa?
    Humans can be allowed if they have a mutant who will let them in. Contrary to that Ramos cover, it isn’t illegal for humans to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    Already sounds like that if X force
    Well, a little different but only because X-Force is specifically the CIA while this new collab is more about establishing systems and expansions that make Krakoa a more secure and enjoyable landscape.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

He's the best there is at what he does. She's married with a kid. The husband knows but can't point fingers, he's off doing his own thing.

Say what you will about the idea of polyamory or what have you but I think that a decision like this cheapens the connection between the actual established couples and lessens the storytelling possibilities.

Also, I hated Sinister in this. Hated him.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post

Say what you will about the idea of polyamory or what have you but I think that a decision like this cheapens the connection between the actual established couples and lessens the storytelling possibilities.

Also, I hated Sinister in this. Hated him.
    It's not polyamory if they are just cheating with other people

Quote Originally Posted by HomoSuperior View Post
    You highlight what appear to be essential contrasts. The definition is focused on sexual relationships which != love relationships. Love implies exclusivity which paves the way for “cheating.”
    Poly can be just sex (so can mono) but it can also mean love. One of my best friends since highschool currently lives with his boyfriend and girlfriend (who happen to be married with children) and said boyfriend/husband has a girl he is dating as well...they are most most sickenly sweet in love relationship i know.
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    It's not polyamory if they are just cheating with other people
    Is that really better? Signs point to no.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I hate what Marvel did to Jean and Scott
    from one great romance to this.
    zero respect

Astonishing Member

The second Hickman said a group of mutants is called a orgy we should have seen this coming

"Comics journalism"? Filthy Mutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Humans can be allowed if they have a mutant who will let them in. Contrary to that Ramos cover, it isn’t illegal for humans to be there.
    More like, her usefulness in the new era is being over-estimated.
    Last edited by Filthy Mutie; 09-11-2019 at 10:44 AM.

lies.jpg

I mean, to those concerned, the Sinister Secret pages are labeled LIES repeatedly...

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    So we know Hickman is a great writer but someone has to say it.

Gillen Sinister trumps Hickman Sinister. That is all.

Sinny is a sassy little mofo though.
    The simple truth.

I do dig Bar Sinister though. Giant crystal islands are my style. Doesn't feel as fitting to me as Sinister London but, oh well.
    Last edited by H-E-D; 09-11-2019 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Of course no.

Quote Originally Posted by Filthy Mutie View Post
    A powered Prodigy is a liability. No way Mother would allow it.
    Prodigy, a mutant with the ability to automatically learn a person's entire base of knowledge just from proximity, was introduced in 2003. Moira faked her death in 2001 before he became a student.

Coincidence? Almost definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    It is worse...cheating is disrespectful and about lieing while polyamaoury is all about respecting and communicating with each other.
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    The second Hickman said a group of mutants is called a orgy we should have seen this coming
    It's not like Marvel would allow it...