Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Oh we can see that one of them looks like Ghost Rider and the other as Korvus Glave. The other one looks like they have a silhouette with a large head so maybe a telepath.
    Cursed post.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Hickman has a thing for Apocalypse. He was one of Doom's lieutenants in Secret Wars (when Hickman really could've picked anyone, which makes this even better), and Hickman's lone contribution to Marvel #1000 was an Apocalypse story. I really hope this means that En Sabah Nur is restored to respectable status -- he seemed tougher in the 90s cartoon than the past 20 or so years of comic appearances.
    Apocalypse legacy has fared better with him dead than alive in recent memory.

Kid Omega was some what of a trend setter and he has a large enough role. And he died then was put in a test tube
    But this has to be talking about current day stuff, as noted by the whisper network turning into a roar after the mutant’s return. Plus, “flower that’s the fullest”..........c’mon....

John Sublime and his sister Arkea
    Krakoa and Arakoa
    Charles and Cassandra

So many twins
    Can totally see quentin quite being what madelyne left behind. Kid Omega and kid cable can be twins.madelyne put one in foster care and kept one because she felt two were yo overwhelming or just in case. That or to hide him from sinister. We know virtually nothing about Quentin's background. He could have inherited his mom "Jean" Omega status and it would also explain why exactly he's destined to be a phoenix when there are plenty of tk/telepaths running around.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Vulcan was never a trendsetter. Jumbo Carnation makes the most sense.
    I dunno. He was the first non Shi'ar to lead the race
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Can totally see quentin quite being what madelyne left behind. Kid Omega and kid cable can be twins.madelyne put one in foster care and kept one because she felt two were yo overwhelming or just in case. That or to hide him from sinister. We know virtually nothing about Quentin's background. He could have inherited his mom "Jean" Omega status and it would also explain why exactly he's destined to be a phoenix when there are plenty of tk/telepaths running around.
    Kid Omega was born on the day of Uncanny X-Men 14 volume 1 from the 1960s that's what we know.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I hope the OG Horsemen aren't crappy rip-offs like the 1,000,000 BC Avengers.
    If they're anything like Hickman's Black Order, we're in luck. That's of course if Apocalypse gets them back and wages war with them by his side. They've been sentineling a demon-infested island for a long time so they seem badass to me.

Someone on another thread mentioned a character that looked like the one with the flaming head and flaming staff. Can't remember though. Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    If they're anything like Hickman's Black Order, we're in luck. That's of course if Apocalypse gets them back and wages war with them by his side. They've been sentineling a demon-infested island for a long time so they seem badass to me.

Someone on another thread mentioned a character that looked like the one with the flaming head and flaming staff. Can't remember though. Anyone?
    Its on the variant cover that just came out. Two of the horsemen

Oh wait they're Xorns never mind

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    If they're anything like Hickman's Black Order, we're in luck.
    So, my personal favorite of the bunch will get done away with quickly and generally ignored?

*mumbles more complaints about Supergiant*

Its on the variant cover that just came out. Two of the horsemen

Oh wait they're Xorns never mind
    Oh, this is the character someone mentioned, Firelord. Could be a coincidence but looks pretty close.

firelord.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firelord_(comics)
    - Pyreus Kril was born on the planet Xandar, in the Andromeda Galaxy.
    - After aiding Thor on several occasions,[3] Firelord returns to deep space. He returns months later with the Shi'ar agent Erik the Red, who tricks Firelord into battling the X-Men.[4]

Kid Omega was born on the day of Uncanny X-Men 14 volume 1 from the 1960s that's what we know.
    Kid omega is in his 50s...i think not.

Infact if anything (baring time travel) he is already too old to ne Scott and maddie's kid...but still younger then 50
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    Kid omega is in his 50s...i think not.

Infact if anything (baring time travel) he is already too old to ne Scott and maddie's kid...but still younger then 50
    I mean his birthday was on the day of Uncanny X-Men 14 written by Stan Lee. It's the day that news article came out. And it's the same news article from that issue

So Kid Omega age determines Marvel time

I mean his birthday was on the day of Uncanny X-Men 14 written by Stan Lee. It's the day that news article came out. And it's the same news article from that issue

So Kid Omega age determines Marvel time
    What news article? I am lost here
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    What news article? I am lost here
    This one

10char
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 09-12-2019 at 11:48 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I hope the OG Horsemen aren't crappy rip-offs like the 1,000,000 BC Avengers.
    I really like their Aesthetic especially the Anubis looking one.