Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    This is a take
    Not my lifestyle but its possible to have sexual relationships without love and love relationships without sex. But as I’ve observed, only love relationships tend to experience claims of cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by HomoSuperior View Post
    Not my lifestyle but its possible to have sexual relationships without love and love relationships without sex. But as I’ve observed, only love relationships tend to experience claims of cheating.
    Well there is a reason for that

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Sinister was great. Loved that Magneto smirk. What's Doug up to? X^3 speculation, the Librarian is a sentient Cerebro/Xavier hybrid, beyond that I'm not sure why it's relevant, or how Cylobel appeared in, what I think, is meant to be the far future of Moira X/the 616.

Sinister Secrets

#2, Jumbo Carnation

#3, Maddie's memories were given to Jean, if there are secrets to be found they are buried in her mind.

#9, the reunion of Charles and Moira

Sinister needs a Netflix special. He’s funny.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 09-12-2019 at 12:24 AM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post

#3, Maddie's memories were given to Jean, if there are secrets to be found they are buried in her mind.
    Good point, so many people forget that Jean got Maddie's memories and her soul (well maddie had a piece of Jean's soul to be precise)

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Sinister was great. Loved that Magneto smirk. What's Doug up to? X^3 speculation, the Librarian is a sentient Cerebro/Xavier hybrid, beyond that I'm not sure why it's relevant, or how Cylobel appeared in, what I think, is meant to be the far future of Moira X/the 616.

Sinister Secrets

#2, Jumbo Carnation

#9, the reunion of Charles and Moira
    Jean has Maddie memories, but maybe it is buried hidden on her head. Or maddie didn't transfered everything. I think it is the former

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    It's not polyamory if they are just cheating with other people
    Not saying I want that either. In the ideal world Scott and Jean would just be married without the drama and Logan would be with Mariko.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    The second Hickman said a group of mutants is called a orgy we should have seen this coming
    Yup. I believe Hickman is trying to architect a basis for the years of convoluted continuity. If you’re turning attention toward the relationships, objectively acknowledging polyamory is Occam’s razor.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    For the most part i think of Gillien sinister as THE sinsister. There's just something weirdly great about his version.
    Gillen Sinister is pretty much the only Sinister that feels cohesive and makes sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Not saying I want that either. In the ideal world Scott and Jean would just be married without the drama and Logan would be with Mariko.
    On a ideal world Jean would be just left alone.

I just have a giant doubt that Jean would Cheat on Scott now with Logan, when she had many chances on the opast and didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Sinister needs a Nextflix special. He’s funny.
    I would totally watch that special.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Humans can be allowed if they have a mutant who will let them in. Contrary to that Ramos cover, it isn’t illegal for humans to be there.
    Well all we know is two statements, right? One by Jean saying non-mutants can use a gateway when traveling with a mutant with permission.

The other statement is Magneto saying humans cannot go to the island at all.

Jean should just get back together with Bishop.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Sinister needs a Nextflix special. He’s funny.
    Disney + or Hulu. stay on brand people
    Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Well all we know is two statements, right? One by Jean saying non-mutants can use a gateway when traveling with a mutant with permission.

The other statement is Magneto saying humans cannot go to the island at all.
    Yes, they can't go to the main island. But umans can go to krakoa habitats all over the world

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    Poly can be just sex (so can mono) but it can also mean love. One of my best friends since highschool currently lives with his boyfriend and girlfriend (who happen to be married with children) and said boyfriend/husband has a girl he is dating as well...they are most most sickenly sweet in love relationship i know.
    Thanks, yeah I’ve encountered some long term triads over the years. Been approached by couples, too. No judgements / not my style.