Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    According to #3, Maddie is dead. And a pretender.
    "Years ago, a deceased redheaded pretender made a pact with the devil. When she passed on, most believed any secrets she had went with her to the grave. Won't everyone be surprised when they find out not only is this not true, but she left behind a whole lot more than secrets."

You could read the 'not only is this not true' part as referring to her not actually being dead. That's how I take it anyway given Secret #5.

If Madelyn never died--or if she's been resurrected--then technically Scott and Jean are still involved in an 'affair,' since he never divorced Madelyn.

You've also got Sinister Secret #9, which makes reference to a 'non-couple couple' that's been apart for a long time, with fireworks expected to ensue when they meet up again and the word...Inferno.

I'm definitely thinking all signs point to Madelyne!
    Last edited by David Walton; 09-11-2019 at 11:18 AM.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Actually it would make Scott a bigamist. He's married to both of them.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Have we got scans of my baby Dougie???

Yeah here he is touching everything with his special hand, after being invited to an unspoiled land. So much for traceless camping. DO. NOT. TOUCH.
    AFF3CD53-E2A0-4A5C-897C-3C0B95FBFB0F.jpg

So the orginal 4 horsemen (remember in life 9 they were in space needing rescue) are now sentinals locked away as guards...what an interesting word with so much meaning...

I do believe that next year this will lead to an X over...
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

So we had Nimrod the Lesser in Life 9 mention Incursions and now we have Xavier going to Bar Sinister which was a Battleworld region. It gets more confusing to me since the guy running it was the same Sinister from Battleworld...but then 90s Sinister killed him. So Hickman is doing a good job of obfuscating how all of this fits together.

Quote Originally Posted by David Walton View Post
    "Years ago, a deceased redheaded pretender made a pact with the devil. When she passed on, most believed any secrets she had went with her to the grave. Won't everyone be surprised when they find out not only is this not true, but she left behind a whole lot more than secrets."

You could read the 'not only is this not true' part as referring to her not actually being dead. That's how I take it anyway given Secret #5.

If Madelyn never died--or if she's been resurrected--then technically Scott and Jean are still involved in an 'affair,' since he never divorced Madelyn.
    Relationships aside perhaps it’s all true — she could be alive and (regardless of living/dead) she passed on the debt from her pact w/the devil. So that day forward, after Jean “absorbed” Madelyn in Xfactor/Inferno — Jean’s “line” was corrupted. Forget about Phoenix, Jean’s forever a goblin queen.
    Last edited by HomoSuperior; 09-11-2019 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JamJams View Post
    So we had Nimrod the Lesser in Life 9 mention Incursions and now we have Xavier going to Bar Sinister which was a Battleworld region. It gets more confusing to me since the guy running it was the same Sinister from Battleworld...but then 90s Sinister killed him. So Hickman is doing a good job of obfuscating how all of this fits together.
    Clearly the Sinister from Battleworld survived when Battleworld was destroyed like The Maker, somehow, and created Bar Sinister on Earth Prime.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by HomoSuperior View Post
    Yeah here he is touching everything with his special hand, after being invited to an unspoiled land. So much for traceless camping. DO. NOT. TOUCH.
    AFF3CD53-E2A0-4A5C-897C-3C0B95FBFB0F.jpg
    You don't talk that way about Dougie, sir. Dougie is a good boy. Dougie is the best boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Have we got scans of my baby Dougie???
    IMG_20190911_202015.jpg

He pretty much understood Krakoa in an instant and then Xavier showed him his plans for the island. He then created the Krakoan language to allow other Mutants to interact with Krakoa.

OH and I think the virus thing was just how he would find how to make the organic tech we've seen in previous issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Clearly the Sinister from Battleworld survived when Battleworld was destroyed like The Maker, somehow, and created Bar Sinister on Earth Prime.
    But he's had Bar Sinister since Year X 1?

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    IMG_20190911_202015.jpg

He pretty much understood Krakoa in an instant and then Xavier showed him his plans for the island. He then created the Krakoan language to allow other Mutants to interact with Krakoa.
    Krakoa created the Krakoan language. Doug just understood it.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Besides Shogo (Which yeah, is probably a special case), no. But then again, we haven’t seen much of Krakoa.
    When did Shogo show up?

It would seem that whatever Mutant Sinister is up to will show us some more of what is lurking in Krakoa.

Krakoa created the Krakoan language. Doug just understood it.
    Yeah, sorry. But Doug created the second version of Krakoan that other mutants can understand.

But Bar Sinister's Sinister got decapitated then the Maestro's ship fell on his head. That's why I'm confused cause you'd think it could have maybe happened before Battleworld...but he just died. And in Battleworld he also died so it'd be hard to place when this happened if it's supposed to be the same guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Yeah, sorry. But Doug created the second version of Krakoan that other mutants can understand.
    Pig Latin it is! X-nay the Krakoa-tay.