Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JamJams View Post
    But Bar Sinister's Sinister got decapitated then the Maestro's ship fell on his head. That's why I'm confused cause you'd think it could have maybe happened before Battleworld...but he just died. And in Battleworld he also died so it'd be hard to place when this happened if it's supposed to be the same guy.
    It's probably an identical clone, or some such. I'm sure Hickman has his plans.

Or not. I don't want to give him more credit than he deserves.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

But Bar Sinister's Sinister got decapitated then the Maestro's ship fell on his head. That's why I'm confused cause you'd think it could have maybe happened before Battleworld...but he just died. And in Battleworld he also died so it'd be hard to place when this happened if it's supposed to be the same guy.
    That Sinister wasn't from 616. The only 616 people in Battleworld were Doom, Strange and the rafts survivors.

Either maddie had another kid, or she is laying dormant in Jean's mind waiting to break free. Nobody take Jean to limbo. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    You don't talk that way about Dougie, sir. Dougie is a good boy. Dougie is the best boy.
    Doug! Quit TOUCHING things! We aren’t browsing sweaters at Macys! This is a sentient, unspoiled island!

CB85DF87-5E0B-4892-9D7C-B0D6799679A0.jpg
    Last edited by HomoSuperior; 09-11-2019 at 11:30 AM.

Extraordinary Member

But Bar Sinister's Sinister got decapitated then the Maestro's ship fell on his head. That's why I'm confused cause you'd think it could have maybe happened before Battleworld...but he just died. And then during Battleworld he died again.
    Well if there are incursions in every life, wouldn't Moira die every incursion? With all that Moira changes each life, do the incursions just end the same way? Are all these 'lives' of Moira's just some weird anomaly caused by the incursion and reality being put back together again? Is Hickman just too smart for any of us to comprehend what is going on?

BANNED

Cypher really is That Bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by HomoSuperior View Post
    Doug! Quit TOUCHING things!

CB85DF87-5E0B-4892-9D7C-B0D6799679A0.jpg
    Doug. Touch ME.
    Krakoa me open.

And is it just me or is the book implying that Sinister had something to do with what happened to John Proudstar and he may not have died in the plane crash like we thought. I mean count nefaria does look a bit like sinister.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by David Walton View Post
    "Years ago, a deceased redheaded pretender made a pact with the devil. When she passed on, most believed any secrets she had went with her to the grave. Won't everyone be surprised when they find out not only is this not true, but she left behind a whole lot more than secrets."

You could read the 'not only is this not true' part as referring to her not actually being dead. That's how I take it anyway given Secret #5.

If Madelyn never died--or if she's been resurrected--then technically Scott and Jean are still involved in an 'affair,' since he never divorced Madelyn.

You've also got Sinister Secret #9, which makes reference to a 'non-couple couple' that's been apart for a long time, with fireworks expected to ensue when they meet up again and the word...Inferno.

I'm definitely thinking all signs point to Madelyne!
    The “not only is this not true” comes right after “most believed any secrets she had went with her to the grave.” The ‘deceased’ portion of that secret is never called into question, but they include “believed” because that’s the part that is immediately flipped on its head.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    When did Shogo show up?

It would seem that whatever Mutant Sinister is up to will show us some more of what is lurking in Krakoa.
    Excalibur preview art.

Form the ‘Society’ hint and important red coloring for HOX5, we’ll most likely getting a mutants’ POV of Krakoa and most of its secrets revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Cypher really is That Bitch.
    I mean its almost spot-on. Xavier and Doug:

Astonishing Member

Sinister Secret 6 is a very CLEAR reference to the Ernst Martha story of Spiderman and the XMen in which Ernst was a traitor working secretely for Sinister to create a new body for Martha/No Girl

"Everyone believed that the plan of this progerian mutant with secret sinister ties was foiled, but little did the gifted ones know that the destroyed samples were switched out before"

I dont think the adultery story involves Jean. I don't think they would use the word kid for Cable.

So... if Xavier and Magneto are approaching Sinister in X0... year one... yet Xavier has the hoverchair he didn’t get until 1991 (our time).. is that really still year one? That puts everything from 1963-1991 (at least) in year one. This is just getting confusing...

I enjoyed this issue, but it read really fast compared to some of the others and the timeline baffles me. Maybe I missed something.

Quote Originally Posted by HomoSuperior View Post
    I mean its almost spot-on. Xavier and Doug:
    Just savage.

oh my krakoa! If JEan really died in the phoenix incident and the cocoon in jamacia bay turns out to be MAddie i don't know what i would say. Like could it be possible all this time Jean was Maddie. This issue making my head hurt.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Just savage.
    Sorry. *shuffles off*