Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    I guess this from the wiki entry ties to Ernst and the Adamantium Agenda?
    OH! So......both?

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    Cool, that doesn't make it not totally human.

We also did away with blood sports and other concepts, those don't stop being human concepts cause we don't do it on a mass scale anymore.
    Huh??? I’m not completely divorcing it for humanity yet acknowledging that it’s so widely disregarded that it is essentially a human rule. Is it everyday nit the pick?

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Fun issue with a lot of set up. Can't believe we're getting close to the end. The Apocalypse-Krakoa stuff does seem really important and probably plays out soon as Orchis brings the fight to Krakoa. And the Ascension stuff might be the twist in PoX 6?

Did Gillen start this take on Sinister?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I think #6 was bout Sinister and his Mutant database only because in Adamantium Agenda, Iron Man blew up the catalogue which would account for the “destroyed samples” and “sinister ties being foiled.” Plus, wasn’t Sinister supposed to be a mutant kid who rapidly aged to become Scott’s guardian? That may not exactly be it, but that would account for the “progerian mutant.”
    So adamantium Amanda's reveals could be retconed to sinister being a troll?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    Fun issue with a lot of set up. Can't believe we're getting close to the end. The Apocalypse-Krakoa stuff does seem really important and probably plays out soon as Orchis brings the fight to Krakoa. And the Ascension stuff might be the twist in PoX 6?

Did Gillen start this take on Sinister?
    yep, This is wholly a Gillen Sinister.

I find him entirely insufferable. He's pretty great.

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

So, anyone else think that Secret #5 means Wolverine and Madelyne Pryor are now a couple?

If she's not dead, as Secret #3 implies, then Scott and Jean's relationship is still technically an affair.

The dialogue for Sinister was... not great. More OTT than he's ever been. It's like he looked at Gillens Sinister and wanted to do more of the same but missed the mark. I liked Xavier playing dress up as Cassandra in his Krakoan safari realness.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Woozie View Post
    yep, This is wholly a Gillen Sinister.

I find him entirely insufferable. He's pretty great.
    Thanks. I like him way more than the original.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    I only know dr essex origin...where is this other one from? (Dr Essex is from a 4 part mini in 90s when jean and scott were mental time traveling)
    The Claremont one was hinted when X-Factor and X-Men fought him in Inferno. I think this version was only shown in X-Men Forever.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    So adamantium Amanda's reveals could be retconed to sinister being a troll?
    Yeah. Classic Sinister. With what powerpax brought up, I think the full thing is that Ernst, the progerian mutant, helped or tried to help Sinister with his plan. Hellion and Friends/X-23 and Crew foiled the plan or so they thought. Sinister was prepared.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    The Claremont one was hinted when X-Factor and X-Men fought him in Inferno. I think this version was only shown in X-Men Forever.
    For the most part i think of Gillien sinister as THE sinsister. There's just something weirdly great about his version.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Before i dive too deep into forever.. .does it end or did it stil leave off cliff hangers? I seem to remember back around 2011 peole complaining it got the plug pulled early.
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

I guess we should absolutely take that Sinister is responsible for the Pod mutants and the database that they came from, which I think many already figured that. Or do some think it's a red herring?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    Before i dive too deep into forever.. .does it end or did it stil leave off cliff hangers? I seem to remember back around 2011 peole complaining it got the plug pulled early.
    It kinda does end like "WTF?" but Claremont deals with the villain of that time.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Everyone who was unneccesarily mean to Akira-sempai because of his tweet should apologize since he wasn't talking about what people thought he was hinting at.

Astonishing Member

Ernst accordint to Morrison, isnt a mutant, she is the mindwiped mummudrai of Cassandranova in the body of Stuff, the Shi Ar shapeshifter that had infiltrated the school and dated one of the Cuckoos.
    Her body is syntethic, in Here Come Tomorrow, Cassandra Nova Xavier allows Martha to still call her Ernst, and mentions the closest spare parts for her body are light years away. (in the Shi Ar Empire, obviously)