Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

And this one
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by jamesslow View Post
    Pg13, "twilight sword" as I've read above is Surtur's weapon -- I know him from Thor Ragnarok (the comic, not the movie) -- has he encountered X Men before, and is his realm literally under the earth? I thought it was on another plane like Asgard?
    Surtur is from Muspelheim, which is another plane, but he's demonstrated the ability to invade the Midgard plane beforehand. He invaded the galaxy that was home to Korbin. So attacking Okkara definitely seems within his capabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    This one

10char
    oohh interesting. didn't know. cool.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    And this one
    Thank you.. i never saw that. I am new to QQ fandom and that is cool. Although i was thinking you meant an out of story article...so yes that means with sliding time scale (and this matters for poX) it has been at least x years the xmen have been operating where x= quintins age+1
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

I am becoming more and more sure that x3 is the future of timeline 10. I don't think it's a coincidence that they are doing in the future exactly what Xavier did in House of X 4. In house of X 4 Xavier specifically tells Storm that they are working as a collective. Now in that issue they were working with a mixture of organic beings and technology. Isn't that exactly what they are trying to do in X3 where they are trying to get mutant data into the collective. So on his dry run in X10 where they invoked Jean, Xavier has proven that mutants and technology can work together as a collective which is what the Phalanx is all about minus the biological aspect. But what if the Phalanx seeing data such as that find mutants worthy or joining them because two collectives together can offer more than just what they have now. Though i believe Xavier's plan is for the mutant mind to wrangle control of the phalanx collective.

Also the issues seem to directly correlate. IN POX 3 Apoc and co launch their suicide mission and in HOX 3 The Humans launch their suicide attack to defend orichis.
    In POX 4 we get a collective of machines and in HOX 4 we get a collective of mutants.
    Last edited by jwatson; 09-12-2019 at 12:24 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I am becoming more and more sure that x3 is the future of timeline 10. I don't think it's a coincidence that they are doing in the future exactly what Xavier did in House of X 4. In house of X 4 Xavier specifically tells Storm that they are working as a collective. Now in that issue they were working with a mixture of organic beings and technology. Isn't that exactly what they are trying to do in X3 where they are trying to get mutant data into the collective. So on his dry run in X10 where they invoked Jean, Xavier has proven that mutants and technology can work together as a collective which is what the Phalanx is all about minus the biological aspect. But what if the Phalanx seeing data such as that find mutants worthy or joining them because two collectives together can offer more than just what they have now. Though i believe Xavier's plan is for the mutant mind to wrangle control of the phalanx collective.
    Or...x3 is life 6
    ..one where mioraVI tried to work with the machines (and since the mutant in tank was natural born she still was)..now Xavier has access to all the info including ife 6 that we do not...so his "work togather" trick IS based on phalanx and group think...but is becuse of that future not leading to it.
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    Or...x3 is life 6
    ..one where mioraVI tried to work with the machines (and since the mutant in tank was natural born she still was)..now Xavier has access to all the info including ife 6 that we do not...so his "work togather" trick IS based on phalanx and group think...but is becuse of that future not leading to it.
    That actually makes more sense. The phalanx did say the mutants worldmind tried to wrestle for control and lost. If the phalanx ends up rejecting the biological mutants and we get a "Thus ends the 6th life of Moira" It would make so much sense why Xavier is trying to make Krakoa as organic as possible, while also trying to push mutants to be a collective. Biology vs. Technology. I think you just cracked the code.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

That actually makes more sense. The phalanx did say the mutants worldmind tried to wrestle for control and lost. If the phalanx ends up rejecting the biological mutants and we get a "Thus ends the 6th life of Moira" It would make so much sense why Xavier is trying to make Krakoa as organic as possible, while also trying to push mutants to be a collective. Biology vs. Technology. I think you just cracked the code.
    Oooh this is the most plausible theory up to now. We still have Cylobel in x3 though?

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Oooh this is the most plausible theory up to now. We still have Cylobel in x3 though?
    Becuse she was still born/bred just with MioraVI on the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Very possible because we have absolutely no info on Moira's 6th life and it also makes sense because in Moira's 7th life she went and killed all the trasks and learned that the mutant/robot conflict was inevitable. So why would MOira try to negotiate with the phalanx in the future when we know for a fact that when she found out they were inevitable despite killing all the trasks in life 7 she went to magneto in life 8 and then Apoc in life 9. So it doesn't make sense to go back to the robots unless she feels the only true solution is to get all the big players on the same team.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    Becuse she was still born/bred just with MioraVI on the other side.
    But she was exactly in the same tube as in X2, that was what me think both X2 and X3 were the same life.

I dig X3 as Life 6, just because that seems like the cleanest way to make that **** relevant. We know that things recur between lives, which can be enough to explain Cylobel. It being Life 9 is equally plausible, perhaps moreso, and more intuitive. But, as the point of X2 was to establish information Moira inherited, I would guess there's something similar going on with X3.

So ultimately i think the only solution for the survival of mutants is a mutant collective. And with that knowledge mutants get on the same page and then try to expand out to humanity. Also the Krakoa seeds for humans. Either way you look at it it benefits mutants because it gets them recognized and humans, this will sound crude, are also breeding machines for mutants. IF i was a mutant and there was only 1000 of us but humans could produce more of us, despite them trying to kill us i wouldn't kill them. i NEED them. So i would find a safe place, a place organic enough that we don't rely on an ever evolving tech and we can build up away from humans while we try to better or relationship with them. The problem isn't humans in the end, it's artifical intelligence that they created.

As a matter of fact Hickman also lowkey showed us that in HOX #4. KArima said she could do nothing because she was programmed to be a bystander but as the events went on Karima was able to act on her own. It couldn't be more than a matter of minutes and she evolved that fast beyond her programming.
    Last edited by jwatson; 09-12-2019 at 12:47 PM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Oh boy ok my brain is really moving because of that x3 may be Life 6 HeartofTheStoriesWeTell dropped.

Because brining in sinister to create the chimeras actually makes total sense now. This was Moira's first attempt at a mutant collective. So i don't think we will really see new chimeras in the future. IN the end though they got some info that was needed the chimeras were basically a failure and so was working with Sinister in that respect. And Xavier and Moira said they are going to break all the rules. Xavier did the invocation with Jean because he was testing the idea of what Chimeras could do using actual mutants with different powers rather than spliced together mutants. So he had telepaths link them and then they were able to go from there. Storm providing the power, the cuckoos the link or cable, and then Trinary the data, on so on. Xavier's plan is basically for mutants to come together as one and create a super powered organic computer.

And Xavier needed the data from sinister so he could get an idea of what powers can do what together and which mutants can link. Thus him planning on using the Powers of 10 for something big.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Oh boy ok my brain is really moving because of that x3 may be Life 6 HeartofTheStoriesWeTell dropped.

Because brining in sinister to create the chimeras actually makes total sense now. This was Moira's first attempt at a mutant collective. So i don't think we will really see new chimeras in the future. IN the end though they got some info that was needed the chimeras were basically a failure and so was working with Sinister in that respect. And Xavier and Moira said they are going to break all the rules. Xavier did the invocation with Jean because he was testing the idea of what Chimeras could do using actual mutants with different powers rather than spliced together mutants. So he had telepaths link them and then they were able to go from there. Storm providing the power, the cuckoos the link or cable, and then Trinary the data, on so on. Xavier's plan is basically for mutants to come together as one and create a super powered organic computer.

And Xavier needed the data from sinister so he could get an idea of what powers can do what together and which mutants can link. Thus him planning on using the Powers of 10 for something big.
    This sounds so plausible. When you said mutant collective in the previous post I instantly thought of the invocation scene.

You might have cracked the meaning of x3 and it sounds very interesting if they go this way.

I wonder if/how he will factor Omegas in this, since he mentioned them in the first issue and I don't think they will be dropped. Maybe make a super Chimera or a super weapon connecting the Omegas.